剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
No, not yet.
我需要你的协助 布里格斯
I need your help, Briggs.
船七点到
The ship docks at 7:00.
好 好 我会去的
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be there.
干得好
Good job.
你不该在这里的 强尼
You shouldn't be in here, Johnny.
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
我们很快会谈的
We will, soon.
兄弟 已经过了很久了
Ah, bro, hey, we're way past soon, man.
我说过我会帮你从卡里托手里救出露西娅的
I told you I'd help you get Lucia away from Carlito,
而我正在解决此事
and I'm handling it right now.
你就在我眼前 哪有正在解决
I'm looking right at you, man. How are you handling it?
强尼 不是每件正在发生的事
You know, Johnny, not everything that's happening
都发生在你眼前
is happening in front of you.
有什么发现吗
Catch anything yet?
码头工一小时前把那个集装箱卸下来了
Longshoremen unloaded our shipping container about an hour ago,
放在了14号♥箱区
dropped it in Stack 14.
了解
Got it.
根据上面的箱主代号♥
The BIC code on that container,
它属于某个独♥立♥控股公♥司♥
it's just some unaffiliated holding company.
没有登记地址
There's no address on record.
明白了
See.
看呐 咱们的VinXXX
Oh, look at that, our boy VinXXX
跟你一样准时啊
is keeping the same hours as you.
等等 什么情况
Wait. Who the hell is that?
这不是咱们要的人吗
What, that's not your guy?
咱们要的是个男人 但他还是个孩子
I mean, it's a guy, but that's a kid.
你觉得他才多大啊
How old do you think he is?
二十出头吧 有什么区别呢
Early 20s, but what's the difference?
孩子也和大人一样会犯法 麦克
I mean, kids break the law same as adults, Mike.
别这样 不
Come on. No.
天呐 跟我想的不一样啊
God, this is all wrong.
显然他是个菜鸟
Well, he's certainly not a professional,
不过你原本以为是什么
but what the hell were you expecting?
更大的案子 我也说不好
Something bigger, I don't know.
天呐 这可不行
God, not this.
你有什么打算
What's your play?
咱们跟踪他
Let's follow him,
看他拿着货去哪
see where he's going with that stuff.
这...说不通啊
It's just, it doesn't make any sense.
保龄球饭店
这孩子刚提完货 就去打保龄球
The kid picks up a shipment, and then he goes bowling?
是啊 像老迪这种保龄球厅
Yeah. Well, you know, Big D's,
嘈杂廉价适合鬼混的场所
it's a loud, cheap loitering spot,
是骗子和皮条客作业的绝佳地点
perfect for scammers and hustlers to pick up work
还不易被抓
and not get caught.
所以这孩子只是个小角色吗
Oh, so our kid's a small-timer?
应该是 他肯定不会是巴勃罗·埃斯科瓦尔Looks like it. He certainly isn't Pablo Escobar.
世界上最大贩毒集团的魁首
你想怎么做 抓起来吗
What do you want to do, pick him up?
我想卧底接近他
I want to go under, meet this kid.
弄清后备箱里的东西到底是什么
I want find out what's in that trunk
还有他要把东西带到哪去
and where he's bringing it.
你就没想过有那么一种可能
You ever wonder if maybe, just maybe,
你千辛万苦追查的鸟只是大雁而已
the bird you're chasing might be a wild goose?
当然想过 但我已经走上这条路
Yeah, of course, but I'm staying on the path,
就要看看路的终点是什么
and I'm gonna see where this thing ends.
古斯蒂·卡德克·本迪特
Okay, Gusti Kadek Pendit.
三年前得到绿卡
Got his green card about three years ago.
来自巴厘岛的蒙吉斯 印尼人
Our boy's from Manggis, Bali. He's Indonesian.
准确说是巴厘人
Uh, Balinese, to be exact.
巴厘是印度尼西亚的一个岛 所以...
Bali's an Indonesian island, so--
没错 同一国家里不同种的人
Yes, same country, separate people.
巴厘人有自己的文化和历史
Bali's got its own culture, its own history.
好吧 他是巴厘人 还是个惯犯
Fine, he's Balinese. He's also a repeat offender.
非法入侵 小偷小摸
Mm-hmm, trespassing, petty theft,
购买♥♥赃物 破坏公物
receipt of stolen property, vandalism.
看这个 好莱坞特技学院毕业的
You see this? Hollywood Stunt Academy?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
他想演电影
Our boy wants to be in the pictures.
写着他被退学了
Says he flunked out.
两次
Twice.
所以我们要对付的
So we have got a Balinese immigrant
不过是个很弱的巴厘移♥民♥
who can't take a punch.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
说真的吗
Honestly?
我想只要掏出几张票子 他就能当我是铁哥们
I think I flash any cash, this kid's my best friend.
不过他是个小偷 麦克
Hmm. He's a grifter, though, Mike.
你带一堆钱突然出现
You know, you show up loaded,
他或许会把你当成目标而非朋友
he may see you more as a mark than a friend.
所以我应该装成跟他平等身份
Yeah. So I come in at his level.
也许更低一点
Maybe below.
你想跟我一起吗
So you want to run this with me?
杰克一直想要个像样的案子
Jakes has been looking for a real case.
我这就告诉他这案子变像样了
I'ma tell him shit just got real.
你去哪
Where you going?
我已经一周多没去见阿里了
It's been over a week since I've seen our boy Ari.
我得再去会会他
I'm gonna pay him a visit.
我洗澡时才会独自唱歌♥
I do my singing alone in the shower.
我说过再让我看见你就宰了你
Told you if I saw you again, I'm gonna kill you.
你是说过
Yes, you did.
给你带了点礼物
Brought you a little something.
看看吧
Check it out.
来源干净 序列号♥已锉掉
It's clean, filed down,
还配有崭新的消音器
brand-new suppressor.
你要想开枪杀我
You know, if you were going to shoot me,
用这家伙正合适
that would be a great burner to use.
怎么 你想找死
What? You want to die?
不 阿里 我不想死
No, Ari, I don't want to die.
我想赚钱 你个傻蛋
I want to make money, you dumb ass.
我忘了我是什么人了吗
You forget who I am?
怎么会
Whoa. No, no.
我怎么会忘了你 阿里
How could I ever forget you, Ari?
你是什么东西我清楚得很
I know exactly who you are,
这才是问题所在 不是吗
and that's the problem, isn't it?
一个活口 这可不是好事
Yeah, loose ends, it's bad business.
但我既不是傻子也不是胆小鬼
But two things I am not are an idiot or a coward.
我可不想后半辈子
I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life
每天担惊受怕
looking over my shoulder,
等着被你枪杀
waiting for your bullet to show up.
就算死神上门
When death comes knocking on my door,
我也要瞪死那个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna look that bitch right in the eye.
别把死亡说得那么高贵
There's no nobility in death.
你来的目的到底是什么
So what is the real reason?
咱们坐下慢慢讲吧
Let me break it down for you.
好吧
Okay.
你知道争斗美在何处吗 阿里
You know what the beauty of war is, Ari?
它永远是优等投资
It is always a prime investment.
永远不会没钱赚
You never go out of business.
我当初选择为你卖♥♥命
Now, I signed up to work for your sorry ass
就因为你能给我我想要的利益
because you happen to have a pie that I want a piece of.
什么利益也没有了
There is no pie!
马尔顿把我的贡献全忘了
Martun forgets all the work I did for him,
还有我叔叔 他完全不替我说话
and my uncle, he bites his fat tongue.
游戏结束了
The fun is over.
阿里 我以为你是有胆识的人
You know, Ari, I thought you were the real deal,
我看错了
but I guess not.
让我帮你一把
Let me help you out.
把该解决的解决掉
Clean up your shit!
你要是没本事站出来
If you don't have the sack to step up
把属于自己的夺回来 如果你
and take what's yours, if you don't trust me
在我为你做了那么多后还是不信任我
after everything I have done for you,
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表