剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
an award for exceptional public speaking.
-下次能帮我写演讲稿吗 -够了
- Can you write my next speech? - Stop.
这东西存在的唯一理由就是照相
The only reason this exists is for a photo-op.
不过是块金属而已
It's--it's just a piece of metal.
得了吧 你这是秀优越
Hey, come on, you're killing me.
外面可还有73亿人
There's 7.3 billion people out there
得不到这块金属呢
who will never get that piece of metal
因为他们没救一群性♥奴♥女孩
because they didn't save a bunch of girls from sex slavery.
对吧 我去开车
No? I'll get the car.
你给她讲点道理
Can you talk some sense into her, please?
他说的可没错 我怎么说的来着
He's right, you know. What do I say?
别
Don't.
说吧 我是怎么说来着的
Come on. What do I always say?
贱♥人♥收拾了烂摊子
Bitches get shit done.
没错 贱♥人♥收拾了烂摊子
Damn right, bitches get shit done.
抱一个
Give me some.
佩琪 你不能把我一个人丢在那房♥子里
Paige, you can't leave me in that house all alone.
那里的男女比例本来就严重失衡
The genital ratio's already way out of whack.
得了吧
Shut up.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
今晚我要请你吃饭
I'm gonna throw you a dinner tonight.
我俩还没完
We're not done here.
喂
Hello?
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
不能
No.
你逗我呢吧
Are you kidding me?
我的疯阿姨能告诉我的都比你多
My psychic aunt could give me more than that.
没关系 谢谢
No, it's okay. Yeah, thank you.
操
Shit.
国际刑♥警♥吗
Interpol?
他们有杰曼的消息了
Yeah, they got jack on Germaine.
一份记录 几份消费 但都是很久以前的
A record, some financials, but it's all a decade old.
-根本没用 -是啊
- It's useless. - Yeah.
你还是可以去找地方检察官
Well, you could still roll through the DA,
让他开点条件让安珀合作
have him work up a deal for Amber.
我们已经谈过了
We went through this.
我什么条件都不会给她
I ain't giving her shit.
重点不是你给她什么 查理
It's not about what you give her, Charlie.
而是她能给你什么
It's about what she gives you.
是啊 她差点害我流产
Yeah, well, she almost gave me a miscarriage.
无论在哪个宇宙里
In infinite universes,
我都不可能放过她
there is not one in which I let her walk.
谁说要放过她了
Who said anything about walking?
减刑到十或六年
Knock it down to ten and six.
如果你不愿意 我理解
If you don't want to do it, I get it.
但有时只剩一个我们不甘心的方法
But sometimes we're only left with unpalatable measures.
不是吗
You know?
是啊
Yeah.
那药你得控制点 麦克
Careful with that stuff, Mike.
我知道 只是比我预想的要疼
I know, it's just... more pain than I thought.
或许你应该躺在病床上
Well, then maybe you should be resting
而不是在我们的公共咖啡桌上
in a hospital bed instead of counting oxy
数止痛片
on our communal coffee table.
-布里格斯 -怎么了
- Hey, Briggs? - Yeah?
你真的认为你控制住了阿里·亚达米安吗
Do you really think you have Ari Adamian under control?
要知道
You know,
当你控制不住一个疯子时
you can't control a psychopath any more
你还可以将他除掉 所以...
then you can the break of a swell, so,
我暂时还在应付他
for now I'm surfing.
那解释一下"新的一天了 沃伦"什么意思
Then why don't you explain "It's a new day, Warren"?
有些事发生了就再也无法挽回
Some things broken can't be fixed.
你有什么打算
What are you planning?
洛根不让我抓阿里
Well, Logan won't let me put Ari away,
那我就去结果他
so I'm gonna put him down.
你说真的啊
You're serious.
阿里一死 洛根就会继续压♥迫♥我
With Ari dead, Logan continues to squeeze me,
我就接受调职
I'll take a reassignment.
洛根会知道是你干的
Logan is gonna know it was you.
阿里有很多人仇家 麦克
Ari's got a lot of enemies, Mike.
局里会有人一直盯着
The Bureau will be watching.
其实并没有
They won't, actually.
洛根那么混♥蛋♥ 他的计划里
By Logan's design, dick that he is,
我是没有后备队的
I have no cover team.
所以当我和阿里单独相处时
So, when I'm alone with Ari,
周围就不会有别人
I am alone with him.
好吧 但洛根不会轻易接受阿里的死
Okay, Logan is not gonna accept this convenient death
放你离职的
as your out.
如果你不按他说的做
If you don't do exactly what he says,
他就会用胡安·巴迪洛的录音带害你
he's gonna use that Juan Badillo tape against you.
磁带本来在我包里
It was in my bag.
如果洛根抓到了你的把柄
If Logan has something against you,
肯定就是胡安的死了
it's gotta be Juan's death.
阿里·亚达米安已经要算我头上了 麦克
I am already on the hook for one Ari Adamian murder, Mike.
再过几个月 我就会一身重罪
In a few months, I'll be drowning in felonies.
磁带的事我还是冒个险吧 多谢你了
I'll take my chances with that tape, thank you very much.
是阿里
It's Ari.
这么做不会有好结果的
This is not gonna end well.
好不好从来都不是我说了算的
Yeah, that part was never up to me.
我能掌控的就是在坏结果里挑一个
What I can control is how it doesn't end well.
那东西你自己也注意点 伙计
Watch yourself with that stuff, man.
真的 很危险
Really. It's dangerous.
我去看我的特文叔叔了
I was visiting Uncle Tev.
昨天 他就像条死鱼一样
Yesterday, he looked like dead fish.
今天就又生龙活虎了
Today... the shark is back.
那个肾起效了
That kidney's kicking up.
是啊 他又开始调戏小护士了
Oh yeah, he's pinching nurses' asses,
跟过生日似的开着玩笑
joking like it's his birthday.
这周末估计他都能跳野人舞了
By the end of the week, he'll be dancing the kochari.
下周还远着呢 阿里
Well, next week's a long way off, Ari.
瞧瞧这个大胖子
Look at this fat boy.
就没人告诉他这么胖靠跑步是减不下来的吗
Someone need to tell him you can't outrun an ass that big.
不过
Well, you know,
听天由命也解决不了问题啊
nothing ever got solved by apathy, right?
你说话真奇怪 伙计
You say some queer shit, guy.
但也不算错
But you're not wrong.
阿里
Ari.
-天哪 -起司特·奇多
- Jesus Christ. - Chester Cheeto!
你就这速度逃跑吗
Really, you're gonna run like that, huh?
阿里 阿里 冷静点
Ari! Ari, hey, hey, hey--
阿里 阿里 镇定 镇定
Ari, Ari, Ari, relax! Relax! Ugh--
我很镇定 伙计
I am relaxed. Hey, Guy!
这是泰·吉尔布兰德
This is Ty Gillibrand.
朋友都叫他吉利 我叫他起司特·奇多
His friends call him Gilly, but I call him Chester Cheeto.
-知道为什么吗 -不知道
- You know why? - I have no idea.
因为他是个吃起司特·奇多
'Cause he's a Chester Cheeto-eating
奇多"也是个膨化食品品牌]
膨化食品的大肥仔 不是吗
son-of-a-bitch, aren't you?
这里面都是什么呀 肉还是奶油啊
What have you got in here, huh? Originals or puffs?
-放开我 -放开你
- Leave me alone! - Leave you alone? Ha!
我可以放过你
I'll leave you alone,
只要你把手指上的奇多脆片舔干净
when you lick the Cheetos off your fat fingers
如约把我的倒霉文件给签了 好吗
and sign the freaking paper like you promised, okay?
我没有和你约定什么
I didn't promise anything!
-给你 -不管你和你手下怎么对我
- There you go. - You and your homeboy can rough me up,
我都不会卖♥♥给萨基森家族的
but I'm not selling to the Sarkissians.
伙计 没必要吧
Man, why'd you do that?
-你要干什么 -阿里 我不...
- What are you do-- - Ow, Ari, I don't--
不许你侮辱我的家族
You don't disparage my family!
你这是违反契约 明白吗
That's a violation! Do you understand?
-明白 -明白吗
- Yes! - You understand me?
-明白 -明白
- Yes! - Yes?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表