剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
-但如果我是你...-强尼
- But if I was you-- - Johnny...
我会跑得远远的...
I'd run...
-强尼 -然后庆幸我没提着把破手♥枪♥
- Johnny... - and be happy I'm not doing that shit
自不量力去找死
with a hollow point in my gun.
-强尼 -干吗
- Johnny! - What?
听着亲爱的 我们得走了 好吗
Look, mija, we gotta go, okay?
我们走不了
We can't leave.
从这里到边境的每一寸土地都是我弟弟的
My brother owns everything from here to the border.
你为什么不听听你女朋友的意见呢
Now why don't you just listen to your girlfriend?
只要他还活着 我们走不出十六公里
If he's alive, we won't make it ten miles.
圣地亚哥 南
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我说真的 查理
I'm serious, Charlie.
只要你一句话 我们掉头就走
You say one word, and we're outta here.
有些事我非做不可
Something I gotta do.
好吧
Okay.
但这是你想做的吗
But is it something that you want to do?
我外婆是个心脏病医生
My nonna was a cardiologist.
她一直工作到74岁
She worked till she was 74.
讽刺的是
It's ironic.
一直到心脏病第二次发作 她才肯退休
It took two heart attacks for her to retire.
她有养老金 存款 足以颐养天年
She had pensions, savings, all that,
但她还是坚持回到工作岗位 因为她说
but she kept going back to work 'cause she said,
人们眼中的她 是个医生
when people looked at her they saw a doctor.
他们用崇敬的眼神看着她 而...
Like they--they saw someone they respected, and...
她脱下白大褂挂起的那一刻起
Second she hung up that white coat,
她就只是一个年老色衰的妇人
she was just an old lady.
你问我想要什么 这确实是个问题
You ask me what I want. That's the question.
因为...
Because...
一方面 我是联邦探员查理·德马科
Down one path, I'm Charlie DeMarco, federal agent.
另一方面 我是单身妈妈查理·德马科
And down another path, I'm Charlie DeMarco, single mom.
你知道吗 保罗说的话...
And you know, what Paul said, it--
我也许不爱听 但...
I may not like it, but...
他并没有说错
He's not wrong.
这是个我不得不面临的选择
It's just a choice I have to make, you know?
你确定吗
And you're sure about this?
不 佩琪 我什么都不再确定了
No, Paige, I'm not sure of anything anymore.
这不过是人生中会面临的选择之一
It's just one of those things, man.
命运会不断将这些选择交予你手
Life hands them to you all the time.
你的右手握着一堆热气腾腾的狗屎
You got a steaming heap of shit in your right hand,
威尼斯家庭诊所
左手里握着另一堆热气腾腾的狗屎
and a steaming heap of shit in your left,
你瞧向两边 却说不出
and you look at both and you can't tell
到底哪一边更恶心
one bad hand from the other.
你要问我 杰出英雄
You ask me, an exceptional hero?
此时你会发现 你的双手都是屎
That's when you know both hands are shit
随便选哪边都行
and you choose anyway.
然后用余生去习惯这恶臭就好
And then you spend the rest of forever getting used to the smell.
慢慢站起来
Get up. Slowly.
这是怎么了
What is this?
现在带我去金库
I want you to take me to your safe right now
我要拿回我的钱
and I want you to pay me my money.
强尼
Johnny...
换我就乖乖给他钱
I'd pay the man.
我要死了 我姐姐也会死 你知道的
If I die, my sister dies. You know this.
不 不会了 起来
Nah. Not anymore. Get up.
从这该死的浴缸里出来
Outta the goddamn bathtub.
我给了弗拉科九十万
I gave Flaco $900,000.
看来你们没见到钱啊
I'm taking it you never saw any of this?
一分钱都没有
There was no money.
他还朝我们开枪
He shot at us.
他还朝你们开枪 真的吗
Oh, he shot at you? Verdad?
弗拉科吗
Flaco?
你亲眼看见了吗
And you saw this?
好吧 我不怪你的
Yeah, I don't blame you, you know.
他是撒谎老手强尼啊
He's a practiced liar, Johnny.
但你知道我说的是实话 对吧
But you know I'm telling the truth, right?
现在说什么都晚了 走吧
It's too late anyway now. Come on.
好吧
Si.
快走 打开它
Let's go. Open it.
拿了就走吧
Take it and go.
这个误会
This...misunderstanding
没必要以流血告终
does not need to end in bloodshed.
强尼 不要
Johnny! No!
露西娅
Lucia!
强尼
Johnny!
如果我死 她也要陪葬
If I die, she dies.
这才乖嘛 强尼
That's a good boy, Johnny.
你应该在进去之前打给我
You know I'm supposed to get a phone call
而不是之后 不是吗
before you go in there, not after, right?
送我回家吧 保罗
Just take me home, Paul.
我们应该商量一下的 查理
This is supposed to be a discussion, Charlie.
我说那些话不是为了...
This isn't what I meant when I said--
你有想过当爸爸吗
Do you even want to be a father?
那我们就直接快进到你可以松口气了这部分吧
Then let's just cut to the part where you're relieved.
你暂时还不用长大成人
You don't have to grow up just yet.
德马科
DeMarco?
德马科
DeMarco.
莫琳·亨德里克斯
雅尼克主任
凯瑟琳·德马科
Catherine DeMarco?
美国航♥空♥
救命 来人啊
Please somebody!
不 不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要
No!
不 救命 来人啊 不要
No, please, somebody! No, no, no, no, no, no!
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表