剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Like a farewell party to our old lives.
没错 没错
Exactly. Exactly.
这就像...
It's like a...
告别
Bon voyage.
好的
Okay. All right.
查理
Charlie?
查理 你能告诉我一声你还好吗
Charlie, can you just tell me if you're okay?
我进来了
I'm coming in.
我的天啊 查理
Oh, my god, Charlie.
起来吧 我来帮你
Okay, come on. Let's get you in the--
-不要碰我 -水会...
- Don't touch me! - The water will--
是你把我们留在那里的
You left us there!
已经完了
It's already done.
已经完了
It's done.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我知道
I know.
当你体内的东西
When something's inside you,
一个生命
like a life,
你知道他什么时候不在了
you know when it's gone.
他不在了
He's gone.
我原本不想叫救护车的 但你崩溃了
I-I didn't want to call an ambulance till you came down,
可能...
but it's probably--
不 不
No. No.
不 我们要回家
No, we have to get home.
我们要去找杰克 我们要回到...
We have to get Jakes, and we got to come back--
请停下来
Please slow down.
请停下来 停下来 求你了
Please slow down. Please slow down, please.
埋了这些垃圾
Bury those pieces of shit.
抱我一会儿
Just hold me for a second.
-我很抱歉 -我应该留在家的
-I’m sorry... - I should have stayed.
我应该留下的 我本能...
I should have stayed. I could have--
我本来可以留下的
I could have stayed.
我只是...
I just--
我只是觉得我有更多的时间
I just thought I had more time.
我只是 我只是需要多一点时间
I just-- I just needed more time.
-安珀 -我知道
- Amber. - I know.
-我只是...-没关系
- I just-- - it's okay.
我的孩子
Oh, my boy.
我可爱的孩子
my sweet boy.
我在水里看到他了
I saw him in the water.
他很漂亮
He was so beautiful.
这全是我的错
It's all my fault.
不
No.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是我把他带过来的
And I brought my baby there.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-那我闭嘴怎么样 -上一次是什么时候
- How about I'll shut up? - When was the last time--
你总是重蹈覆辙 强尼
It's always the same story with you, Johnny!
这一样吗 你从没做过我做的事情
Is it the same? You've never done what I did.
-你总卷入这种烂事中 -老兄 闭嘴
- You're so caught up in this bullshit..- Man, shut the hell up, bro.
-匪帮硬汉的幻象...-好吧
- Tough guy cholo fantasy... - Mm-hmm, all right.
是你又把案子搅黄了
That you blow the freaking case.
我没有搅黄 老兄 你不也在吗
I didn't blow nothing, dude. Were you there?
-小瘪三 -不 闭上你该死的嘴
- Small-time bitch. - No, so shut the hell up.
"小瘪三" 你觉得他会是什么反应
"Small-time bitch," How did you think he was gonna react?
他喜欢的 好吗 他同意的
He liked it, right? He agreed to it.
他有吗 那他为什么违约
Did he? Then why did he renege?
他们没有违约
They didn't renege.
什么
What?
他们没有违约
They didn't renege.
-警局接到了一个匿名电♥话♥ -什么
- PD got an anonymous call. - What?
托罗斯和阿里扰乱了我们
Toros and Ari were messing with us.
都完了
It's over.
萨米 科尔比 全白死了
Sammy, colby, all of it for nothing.
这些狗♥娘♥养♥的就这样逍遥法外了
These sons of bitches are gonna walk.
我♥操♥
God damn it!
佩琪怎么样 她还在卧底
What about Paige, man? She's still under.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
是啊 该怎么办
Yeah, how's this gonna work?
因为在某个时候
'Cause at some point in time,
托罗斯指望她去献身的
Toros is gonna expect her to put out.
我们不能由它发展到那步 对吧
Yeah, well, we can't let it get that far, can we?
-我要去散散心 -你要干什么
- I gotta walk this off. - You're gonna what?
老兄 我不认为现在去散步
Yo, bro, I don't know if this is the best time
有点不合时宜 布里格斯
to take a walk, Briggs.
好吧 我们回家见
Yeah, I'll see you guys at home.
我♥操♥
Shit.
继续走吧
Keeps on walking.
永远如此的布里格斯
Good old Briggs.
上车
Get in.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表