剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
相信我兄弟 我知道那味道如何
And believe, brother, I know what it smells like--
你就完了
You're done, man.
为了你好 我会举报你
I'm gonna have to call you in, for your own good.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
我为你为荣 麦克
I'm proud of you, Mike.
不得不说 很少有情况能
I must say, it rarely takes me three full days
放我整整三天鸽子
to be granted an audience.
是的 长官 我很抱歉
Truly, sir, I'm sorry.
我在执行卧底任务
I was cultivating a cover--
我对这个没兴趣 沃伦
I don't care about that, Warren.
此前你来过我的办公室
Some time ago you came to my office.
说你了解保罗·布里格斯
You said you know Paul Briggs.
还说你知道他的能耐
You said you know what he's capable of.
保罗·布里格斯有什么能耐
What is Paul Briggs capable of?
我不太明白您的意思 长官
I'm not sure I'm following, sir.
他在计划什么
What's he planning?
我觉得他没有计划什么
I don't think he's planning anything.
尽管您打算让他做替罪羔羊
I think he's committed to taking down the Sarkissians,
但他始终恪尽职守地
despite the fact that you're going got make him
追踪萨基森家族
take the fall for it.
您把他逼入了绝境
You backed him into an impossible corner.
沃伦探员
Agent Warren?
抱歉 我只知道这么多
Sorry. I wish I had more to tell you.
如果保罗在筹划什么 我也尚不知情
If Paul's up to something, it's news to me.
还有别的事吗 长官
Anything else, sir?
没有 你可以走了
No, you're free to go.
美国政♥府♥ TLX119 政♥府♥专用
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表