剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
那些蠢猪除了骚扰无辜平民
Those stupid pigs have nothing better to do
就没什么正事可做了吧
than to harass an innocent civilian, huh?
我的天
Oh, my god.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
清理一下
Clean it up.
我去尿个尿
I gotta take a piss.
老大 手♥机♥就在这里
Boss, the phone's here already.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
跟霍维克说该走了
Tell Hovic it's time to go.
收到
You got it.
妈的
Shit.
-亲爱的 -没门
- Babe. - No way--
你生气了
So somebody's mad.
告诉我生气的原因 别这么...
You wanna just tell me why you're mad instead of just--
好啊 我们来回顾一下
Yeah, okay. Why don't we review?
就在这 你说"考特尼 我很想见你
Here. You said, "Courtney, I want to see you.
我一直在想你 各种不同的体♥位♥
I've been thinking about you. Sex positions.
很好 晚饭吗 行啊
Great. Oh, dinner? That's fine.
八点半吗 太好了
8:30? Perfect.
等一下"
Oh--wait."
啪嗒就挂断了
Click.
再见了 戴尔
Bye, Dale.
我在工作 当时有急事
I was at work, there was an emergency.
大晚上的会有银行急务
A late-night banking emergency?
亲爱的 我是真的非常抱歉
Babe, I am really, truly, genuinely sorry.
但是我的工作结束了
But I'm done. All right?
你在这里了
And you're here.
我们就按说好的出去约会吧
So how about we go out like we planned?
-我们出去 去吃... -我吃过了
- So let's go and eat-- - No, but I ate.
你吃过了
You ate.
生活艰难 戴尔 就算看起来不错
Life's hard, Dale, even when it's good.
其实也是艰难的
It's hard.
我拼死拼活地工作 没日没夜的
I work myself to death, nights and weekends,
往往还是为了那些混♥蛋♥的利益
usually for the benefit of assholes.
我压力很大
I'm stressed.
之后我遇到了你 让我很放松
And then, I meet you and it's easy.
我们回到这里 共度一晚
And we come back here and have a night together
是件很放松的事情
and it's easy.
我就是觉得
And I just--
事情不该这么复杂
things shouldn't be that hard, you know?
我是个脾气暴躁的人
I'm a grumpy person.
人们总是问我 "戴尔 怎么这么暴躁"
People often say, "Dale, why so grumpy?"
你对我没有发过脾气
You don't seem grumpy to me.
因为我和你在一起的时候就不再暴躁了
Because I'm not grumpy when I'm with you.
-这就是我想要的 -是吗
- Here's what I want. - Hmm?
我想我们两个成为彼此生命中最好的部分
I want for this to be the best part of our lives.
那些什么客户会议
All of that other nonsense with the client meetings
银行要务之类扯淡的事
and the late-night banking emergencies
全部都抛开吧
can go straight to hell.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
-我去哪了 -是啊
- Where have I been? - Yeah.
我就在我的手♥机♥边像个青春期少女一样等着
I have been waiting by the phone like a 15-year-old.
可以想象得到
Oh, walked into that one.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
饿坏了
I'm starving.
这床怎么了
What's wrong with the bed?
没什么
Nothing.
亲爱的 和昨晚感觉不一样了
Babe, it wasn't like this last night.
考特尼 管他呢
Courtney, who cares?
跑啊 跑啊 跑啊
Run, run, run.
永远在跑
Always running.
你在消耗生命 你知道吗
You wear yourself out like that, you know that?
或许我能帮帮你
Maybe I do you a big favor.
让你休息一下
Give you a rest.
妈的
Shit.
强尼 我得去医院
I need to get to a hospital, John.
行
You will.
等我得到许可了
Once I get the okay.
哥们 我从没谢过你
Hey, man, I never thanked you.
你救了我的命
You saved my ass back there.
要是那些混混再走一步...
If those vatos had taken one more step--
我不在乎你的道歉 哥们
I don't give a shit about your apology, bro.
今天因为你 我差点死了
I could've died because of you today.
我只想听你说出
The only thing I wanna hear out your mouth's
一个合理的解释
a goddamn explanation.
解释就是
The explanation is that you did
你做了该做的事
what you were supposed to do.
你尽了你的职责
You did what you were there to do.
你阻止了索托街头帮
You stopped Soto Street from killing
杀害无辜的人 强尼
a bunch of innocent people, Johnny.
是你让他们陷入危险的
You're the reason they were in danger.
你没看出来吗
Can you not see that, man?
都是因为你
This is all 'cause of you.
注意点 哥们
Respectfully, brother,
你根本不知道你在说什么
you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
无所谓了
Yeah, whatever.
圣巴巴拉市
Santa Barbara.
6月25日
June 25th.
那里有个商用加油站
There's a commercial fueling station up there.
保安队长名叫吉米
The head of security, his name's Jimmy,
他挺蠢的 但那的摄像头是好用的
he's an idiot but... the cameras work.
你安排古斯蒂在洛杉矶港口拿沙林毒气
You arranged for Gusti to pick up the Sarin at the port of L.A.
你利用我的濒死经历
You used my near-death experience against me
让我盯上他 让我去卧底
to point me at him, get me under.
你耍了我好几个星期
You jerked me around for weeks.
-沃伦 -我知道你是怎么办到的
- Warren. - I see how.
现在很清楚 我知道你是怎么办到的
Clearly now, I see how.
我不明白的是你为什么要这么做
The thing I can't understand is why.
为什么要费这么大劲把我卷进来
Why go through all that trouble to involve me at all?
因为你才是解决案件的关键
Because you were the lynch pin.
不论我怎么做
No matter what I did,
怎么处理这件事
no matter how I would've played it,
如果我搭阿里的便车拿下马尔顿 会怎么样
if I ride Ari all the way to Martun, guess what?
洛根会让我当他的替罪羊
Logan makes me his sin-eater.
那就意味着我后半辈子
And that means I putter out the rest of my days
都得困在一群人♥渣♥当中了
locked up next to a bunch of pieces of human trash.
而你 你可以逮捕马尔顿
But you, you can arrest Martun.
我
Me?
我要怎么逮捕马尔顿
How could I arrest Martun?
你本该守在古斯蒂身边
You were supposed to stick to Gusti
等着买♥♥家来电
and wait for the buyer to call.
沙林毒气还在他手上
He still has the Sarin?
你得接一下这个
You might wanna take that.
-范 -特技演员
- Vin. - Yo, stuntman.
买♥♥家终于打电♥话♥来了
The buyer finally called.
我要去送货
I'm going to deliver the package.
你想一起去吗
You want to come with?
行
Yeah.
这个毒气很危险的 伙计
This gas is dangerous, man.
你得戴上这个
Maybe you want to wear this.
你能闭上嘴吗 杀了这老鼠
Can you shut up? Kill the rat.
你厉害呀
Whoo! Big bad ass.
你可能有想死的愿望 伙计
Maybe you have a death wish, man,
我可没有
I don't have a death wish.
什么也没发生啊
Nothing's happening.
耐心点 老兄 这可不是魔法
Be patient, man. It's not like magic.
它死了吗
Is he dead?
你想摸摸脉搏吗
You wanna check a pulse?
我说过 这是好东西
I told you. This is good stuff, huh?
咱们成交了吗
We have a deal?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表