剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
改变你的人生
你还好吗
You all right?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
这将成为你这一生中
This is going to be the hardest thing
所做过的最难熬的事 麦克
you have ever done in your life, Mike.
天杀的
God damn it!
他要是想逃跑
He tries to bolt, don't be afraid
就随便把他踹进哪间屋子里
to kick his ass through a door.
收到
Copy that.
有人能给我解释一下发生了什么事吗
Somebody want to tell me what the hell happened?
他是提供情报的
He's an informant.
我问的是他向谁提供
He's an informant for whom?
烟酒火器管理局
ATF.
如果我们现在就抓住阿里
If we bring Ari in now,
我们就动不了马尔顿了
we can't touch Martun.
我要抓住马尔顿
I want Martun.
你们俩得盯紧托罗斯
I need you two to stay tied to Toros.
强尼 布里格斯不是叫我们来监视托罗斯
Johnny, Briggs didn't want us here to watch Toros.
他让我们来这 是为了把我们支开
He wanted us here so we wouldn't watch him.
你还在我们组织里安插了谁
Who else are you hiding in our organization?
没了
No one.
快直说了吧
Spit it out.
缉毒局 佩琪·艾金 那是她名字
The DEA. Paige Arkin. That's her name.
你得撤了
You need to go.
还有不到一小时仪式就开始了
It's less than an hour to the ceremony.
特文·亚达米安知道你是缉毒局的了
Tevan Adamian knows you're DEA.
用不了多久托罗斯也会知道的
Soon, Toros is going to know.
你想让我进来
You gonna let me in,
或者 你想继续跟我玩心理游戏
or you want to play more mind games?
好吗 请你相信我
Okay, you have to trust me.
不要跟我谈信任
Don't talk to me about trust.
你一直在欺骗我
You're bullshitting me.
你♥他♥妈♥就是一混♥蛋♥
You know, you're so full of shit,
所有人都知道
and everybody here knows it.
是吗
Is that right?
强尼 你也这么想吗 我是混♥蛋♥
Is that what you know, Johnny, that I'm full of shit?
冷静 听着 我可不想被搅合进来
Chill, okay, look, I don't want to be in the middle of this.
我们都已经身在其中了
We're all in the middle of this.
虽然佩琪是正当防卫 但我们掩盖了事实
What Paige did was self-defense, but instead we cleaned it up
为的是保护你的卧底身份
to keep your cover intact.
好吧 你想怎么样啊 麦克
Okay. Well, what would you like to do, Mike?
你要打报告吗
Do you want to report it?
你想毁了佩琪和这房♥子吗
You want to burn Paige and the house?
这根本不是房♥子的事 好吗
This isn't about the house, okay?
如果你真这么在乎佩琪
And if you're so concerned about Paige,
压根就不应该让洛根把她供出来
maybe you shouldn't have let Logan burn her.
洛根当时在被折磨 麦克
Logan was being tortured, Mike.
而我的朋友 佩琪
And Paige, who happens to be my friend,
正让自己陷入险境之中 因为...
was putting herself in harms' way to...
到现在了他还在歪曲事实 都看到了吧
Even right now, he's playing an angle. Do you not see this?
他说得没错 他说得没错
He's right. He's right.
洛根把我供出来的第一时间
The moment my name left Logan's lips,
布里格斯就给我打电♥话♥了
Briggs called me.
我陷入危险的唯一原因
And the only reason why I was in danger
是你们俩没在那里
is because you two weren't there.
他们说的没错 麦克
They're not wrong, Mike.
如果我们照他说的去做...
If we would have just done what he said...
我受够了他说什么我都得照做
I'm done listening to anything he says.
如果他在歪曲事实 那事实是什么
If he's playing an angle, what angle is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
可我知道 麦克
I know something, Mike.
我知道当初你决定把一罐沙林毒气
I know that when you wanted to leave a canister of Sarin gas
留在庞蒂克肌肉车后备箱时
in the back of a pontiac GTO,
这里的每个人都信任你 不是吗
the whole house trusted you, didn't we?
你现在可以不信任我 也不必尊重我
Now you don't have to trust me. You don't have to respect me.
我不在乎
I really could give a shit.
但是在你对我指指点点之前
But before you start pointing fingers at me,
最好先照照镜子看看你自己
you might want to take a look at yourself.
迈阿密海滩
我有个朋友推荐了华盛顿的一个店
Friend of mine recommended a place over on Washington.
我不知道你喜欢什么
I wasn't sure what you like
就给你带了些糖粉 果冻 炸煎饼
so I got some powdered, jelly-filled, some crullers--
这算是道歉吗
Is this an apology?
初次见面时 我不太友好
When we met, I wasn't at my best.
我送来过一些关于杰曼·马斯登的文件
Sent over the files on Germaine Marsden.
如果你读了 就会理解我为什么...
If you read them, you'll understand why--
我知道他对你做过什么 德马科探员
I know what he did to you, Agent Demarco.
我读过报告
I've seen the reports.
看过医疗记录
I've seen the medical.
作为一个女人 我希望他活着下油锅
As a woman, I'd love to see him fry.
但作为一名探员呢
And as an agent?
当时抓住杰曼
When we captured Germaine,
是烟酒火器管理局的一场大胜战
it was a big win for ATF.
不是因为我们对洗钱犯感兴趣
Not because we're interested in money launderers.
那不关我们的事
We're not.
而是因为他的一个客户进入了我们的视线
But because one of his clients is way up on our wish list.
一条大鱼 军♥火♥商
A big fish gun runner.
杰曼同意供出客户
Germaine was happy to sell his client down the river.
所以我们达成了交易
So we made him a deal.
但在我们发动突袭之前
But before we made our bust,
大鱼又把杰曼介绍给了一些小鱼
our big fish here introduced Germaine to a couple smaller guppies.
口碑传开了 他的新客户又带来了新客户
Word of mouth spreads, his new clients drew newer clients.
一年的时间 我就掌握了22个国家
A year later, I'm looking at a network
41个军♥火♥商的网络 而且还在增长
of 41 gun runners in 22 countries and growing.
如同苍蝇见了蜜
Like flies to honey.
是如同苍蝇见了屎
Like flies to shit.
总之 他们的钱都从杰曼这来往
Either way, their money flows through Germaine.
我能看到它们从哪来的 又流向何处
I see where it comes from, I see where it goes to,
还能看到这帮混♥蛋♥又支持了哪个中东组织
I see which mideast charities these assholes support.
所以回答你刚才的问题 作为一名探员
So, to answer your question, as an agent,
我并不在乎你怎么样
I don't give a damn about you.
看来我更喜欢你女人的一面
Think I like you better as a woman.
听着 我知道这案子对你多重要
Listen, I know how this case is important to you.
我只要你保证 完事后把杰曼给我带来
Just promise me you'll get me Germaine when you're done.
不好意思 德马科探员
Respectfully, Agent Demarco,
我没必要答应你任何事
I don't have to promise you a goddamn thing.
我给那贱♥人♥带了一整盒甜甜圈
Yeah, I brought this bitch a box of doughnuts,
她却叫我去死
She tells me to go to hell.
我对天发誓 人都觉得自己的破事
I swear to God, people think their shit
才是头等大事
is the only shit that matters.
是啊 可以想象
Yeah, imagine that.
既然斯坦伍德不配合 那现在怎么办
So Stanwood don't play ball. What's going on now?
不 我有新线索
No, but I got something.
杰曼有一批弱关系的中间人
Germaine's got a master of weak ties.
那是什么
What's that?
是一个表现社会关系的模型
It's a model for representing social connections.
在匡蒂科你什么都得学
You learn all types of shit at Quantico.
这上面的这些家伙 他们彼此并不认识
So these guys here, they don't know each other.
他们都靠弱关系连接在一起
They're linked together by weak ties,
因为他们都只和中间的那个人联♥系♥
'cause they each have a relationship with the guy in the middle.
弱关系的中间人
The master of weak ties.
你把他们从杰曼那接手过来
You steal his ass from Germaine,
烟酒火器管理局的其他目标就能逐一拿下了
the rest of ATF's targets come tumbling down.
听着 接下来你这么做
But look, what I need you to do
你去说服杰曼安排一个见面会
is I need you to convince Germaine to set up a meet and greet
邀请他最高端的客户
with his top clients.
-见面会 -是的
- A meet and greet. - Yeah.
恐怕很难实现啊 查理
Might be tough, Charlie.
我在那家伙手下只待了几天
I've only been under with the guy a few days.
他净让我半裸着做一些砸墙
He has me half-naked busting down drywall,
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表