剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
But you know what the good news is?
他现在不再是二把手了
He'll never be second in command now.
特文 你好...
Tevan, hello...
特文接到我电♥话♥的时候正在去教堂的路上
Tev was on the way to the church when he got my call.
再晚十分钟 马尔顿就会
Another ten minutes, and Martun would have been
和一个缉毒局探员同处一室了
in the same room with a DEA agent.
你今天表现得很好 老兄
You did good today, my guy.
特文让我们把托罗斯
Tev wants us to go get Toros
抓到这里来
and bring him here.
好呀 去抓他吧
Hmm, sounds good. Go get him.
我得先灭了这个活口
I'm gonna tie up a loose end.
等等
Hey, wait!
我们该走了
We got to go now.
慢着 慢着 慢着
Hold, hold, hold, hold on.
-阿里走出来了 -该死
- Ari's coming out on foot. - Shit.
该死
Shit.
怎么办
What do we do?
带半队人手跟着他
Take half the team, follow him,
拿下他
Take him down.
布里格斯怎么办
What about Briggs?
该死
Ah, damn it.
B队 跟我走
All right, B team, come with me.
咱们跟着这辆克莱斯勒
We're gonna follow the Chrysler
往南向洛杉矶行驶
southbound toward Los Angeles.
A队 跟着我
Alpha, you're with me.
嫌犯保罗·布里格斯探员可能持有武器
Suspect Agent Paul Briggs may be armed and dangerous.
可能已经有人死了
We may have a body.
来的人不少
It's quite the turnout.
很隆重啊 是吧
That's good, right?
他们都期望会是阿里上位
They were expecting this to be Ari.
我能从他们脸上看出来
I can see it on their faces.
特文跑哪去了
And where the hell is Tev?
好了 过来
Okay, here, come here.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
可能他们期望的是阿里
They may have been expecting Ari,
但其实他们将得到一个更好的人
but who they got is so much greater.
你让这里所有人见识到了你的能力
You made everybody in this room realize your strength.
你知道我有多钦佩这一点吗
Do you know how much I admire that?
知道这有多珍贵吗
Do you know how rare that is?
我的男人要敢于争取自己想要的
I want a man who takes what he wants.
我就想要你这样的人
You're exactly what I need.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我去接个电♥话♥
Just give me a second.
谢谢
Thanks.
洛根怎么样了
How's Logan?
你得撤了
You need to go.
还有不到一小时仪式就开始了
It--it's less than an hour to the ceremony.
我知道 但洛根把你供出来了
I understand that, but Logan gave you up.
你的身份暴露了
You're burned.
什么
What?
暴露了
Burned.
特文·亚达米安知道你是缉毒局的了
Tevan Adamian knows you're DEA.
用不了多久托罗斯也会知道的
Soon Toros is gonna know.
你现在就得离开那里
You need to get out of there now.
我...
I--
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
没有 我...
Yeah, I'm just...
我得去趟卫生间
I'm gonna go to the washroom
在仪式开始前梳洗打扮一下
and just freshen up before everything starts.
先失陪了
Okay.
特文
Tevan.
对 我在这
Yes, I'm here.
对 她也在
Yes, she's here.
离开 不会的 我们为什么要离开
Leaving? No. Why would we go anywhere?
不 我们会在这的
No, we'll be here.
是 两个都在
Yes, both of us.
好 咱们待会见吧
Okay, I look forward to seeing you.
佩琪 特文刚给我打电♥话♥了
Paige, I just got a call from Tevan.
他非常期待跟你见面
He's actually excited to meet you.
真是疯了...
How crazy is--
佩琪
Paige.
真抱歉 洛根
I'm so sorry, Logan.
不许动
Don't move.
-麦克吗 -布里格斯
- Mike? - Briggs.
举起手来
Let me see your hands.
麦克 你来这干什么
Mike, what are you doing here?
离尸体远一点
Back away from the body.
-沃伦 你要干什...-站远点
- Warren, what are you-- - Back away.
沃伦探员
Agent Warren.
你们这是干吗呢
What the hell is this?
长官
Sir...
开快点
Hey, speed up.
我不想让这混♥蛋♥发现我们
I don't want this asshole to see us coming.
长官 你还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
不好 沃伦 我一点都不好
No, Warren, I'm not nearly okay.
探员们 放下枪
Agents, stand down.
麦克 告诉我
Mike, you want to tell me
你在这干什么呢
what the hell you're doing here?
你让我去盯着托罗斯 这样你就能...
You put me on Toros so that you could--
我就能怎么样
So that I could what?
天呐 麦克 你能先把枪放下吗
God damn it, Mike, would you please put the gun away,
或者你是想朝我开枪
unless you're gonna shoot me?
拿出你的手♥机♥给强尼打电♥话♥
Pull out your cell phone and call Johnny.
告诉他佩琪的身份暴露了
Tell him that Paige has been burned.
-什么 -暴露了
- What? - Burned.
她的身份被发现了 懂了吗
Her cover is blown, okay?
让他盯紧托罗斯以防他去找她
He needs to stick tight to Toros in case he tries to follow her.
我可不想白受这份罪
I didn't go through all this shit for nothing.
沃伦 赶紧打
Warren, do it now.
强尼在跟着阿里准备逮捕他
Johnny's following Ari to arrest him.
该死的
What the--
给我个对讲机
I need a walkie now.
给我
Give it here.
这里是特别探员主管肖恩·洛根
This is special agent in charge Sean Logan.
我命令你们 不要逮捕阿里·亚达米安
I am ordering you, do not engage Ari Adamian.
重复一遍 不要逮捕阿里·亚达米安
I repeat, do not engage Ari Adamian.
是在耍我吗
You're kidding me, man.
我能问你一个问题吗 麦克
Can I ask you a question, Mike?
托罗斯那边还有谁在
Who's on Toros?
-没人 -没人
- Nobody. - Nobody.
你现在能去把车开过来吗
Would you please get the car now?
好的 我们行动
All right, let's move.
布里格斯
Briggs.
怎么了
What?
我希望让你知道一切都未改变
I want you to know that nothing changes.
这仍会以你身败名裂而结束
This still ends with you burning.
保罗 我刚回家
Paul, I just got home.
到底是怎么回事 给我回电♥话♥
What the hell happened? Call me back.
没想到我会过来吧
Didn't think I'd come.
托罗斯
Toros.
让我进来 或者...
Gonna let me in, or...
你想继续跟我玩心理游戏
Do you want to play more mind games?
他想要抓住绳子
He's trying to grab the rope.
他的手在空气里乱挥
He's flapping around and whatnot.
他就像是...像一条狗
You know, so he's kind of like-- like a dog,
当你揪着他衣领提起来的时候
When you grab him up by the collar
他没办法呼吸 你懂我的意思吗
and he can't breathe, you know what I'm saying?
但这里的特瑞纳
But Trina here--
特瑞纳 你当时说了啥
Trina, what was that you said?
她说 "捅死他 他要被勒死了"
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表