剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
I don't think it's enough, actually,
-所以我要接着... -好了
- So I'm just going to keep-- - Okay, there is
棕榈沙漠有一家诊所
a clinic in Palm Desert--
你知道吗 你根本没资格同我讲话
You know what? You don't get to talk to me!
除非你想谈谈
Unless you want to talk about
-我一开始为什么会服药 -沃伦
- why I started using in the first place. - Warren.
因为我感觉旧事重提好像不大好吧
'cause I don't think that's going to go over too well.
这他妈又是几个意思
What the hell does that mean?
好了 大家都闭嘴
All right, everybody shut up.
底线是 如果我跟局里报告了你在嗑药
Bottom line is, if I tell the bureau you've been using,
你就没法再工作了
you never work again.
你的事业就完蛋了
Career over.
很好啊
Great.
那太谢谢你的帮助了
Thank you so much for your help.
麦克
Mike.
让他走
Let him go.
滚出去 听到没有 出去
Get out of here, all right? Get out!
我要去佛罗里达了
I'm about to take off to Florida.
我不想我们分开前闹得这么不愉快 麦克
I don't want us to leave off like this, Mike.
是我啊
Hey, it's me.
跟我谈谈
Talk to me, please.
求你了
Please.
你要去哪
Where are you going to go?
你要去哪 逃跑吗
Where you going to go? You going to run?
去大街上当个居无定所的瘾君子
Going to go be a frigging junkie on the street?
麦克 看着我
Mike, look at me.
看看我
Look at me.
你很坚强的
You're strong.
你不会被这种事击垮的 麦克
You never let anything beat you, Mike.
你现在干的这些破事
What are you doing?
这不是真正的你
This isn't you.
这不是你想要的
This isn't what you want.
查理 我很难受
It hurt, Charlie.
真的太痛苦了
It hurt so bad.
就好像
It was like--
就好像从心里撕扯着我
it was like my insides were ripping out.
我需要回到工作中去
And I just-- I needed to get back to work.
我要做个好人
I needed to stay upright, and so...
所以我一直在服用药物
I kept taking the meds.
我不知道是怎么了 从什么时候开始
And I don't know what happened or when,
就好像触动了什么开关
but it was like a switch flipped.
我明白
Yeah.
就好像我寄居在别人的身体里
It's like I've been living inside somebody else's body.
我真的
I--
每次吃药的时候我都告诉自己这是最后一片
every pill I take I think is going to be the last one,
但是我还是一片又一片地吃
but it's just the last one and the last one
-无法停止...-过来
- And the last one... - Come here.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm just so sorry.
没事的 都会好的
It's okay, baby.
没事的
It's okay.
麦克
Mike...
我没有失去我的孩子
I'm still pregnant.
什么
What?
那个时候我面临案子和宝宝的两难选择
Yeah, it was either lose the case or lose the baby.
我做了和你一样的决定
I did what you did.
我折中了
I split the difference.
布里格斯知道吗
Does Briggs know?
没人知道
No one knows.
我知道你想马不停蹄地查下去
Look, I know what it's like to want to keep driving.
但有时候你需要停下来休息下 知道吗
Sometimes you gotta pull over and take a rest, you know?
我们给你找的地方是完全隐蔽的
This place we found for you is anonymous.
没有工作 没有压力
No work, no pressure.
你今晚就可以直接去了
You can just-- you can go tonight.
我要完成这个案子 查理
I gotta finish the case, Charlie.
不 宝贝 你要先把自己养好
No, baby, you gotta get well.
让自己好起来再说
You gotta get well.
你要做好了结这些破事的心理准备
You gotta be ready to quit this shit.
我已经准备好了
And I'm ready.
我不想这样
I don't want to do this. I don't.
还是谢谢了
Hey, thank you.
别错过航♥班♥
Don't miss your flight.
出去吧
Get out of here.
好的 别别别
All right. No, no, no.
-我们有过三个祖父 三个哦 -提醒你
- We had three granddaddies-- three - Mind you--
在月光下各有各的死法啊
that died from moonshine one way or the other.
是的
Yep.
比利爷爷炸死了自己
Grandpa Billy blew himself up.
-砰地一声 -好像现在还能听到那爆♥炸♥声
- Boom. - Still explosion.
格伦·艾伦爷爷在一次非法倒卖♥♥中
Grandpa Glen Allen was gunned down
被枪击毙了
in a bootlegging run, and...
还有温德尔爷爷 喝酒喝死了
Grandpa Wendell, well, he just drank himself to death.
要我说就是条条大路通地狱啊
Hell of a way to go, I say.
再来杯维珍酒
Another virgin.
你们知道正常人
You guys know that people usually have
只有两个祖父吧
only two grandpas, right?
通常来说
Generally speaking.
是的 但是文凯特奶奶
Yeah, well, uh, Grandma Windgate wasn't exactly
完全不是那种...
known for her, uh...
类型
particularity.
遵从妇德的女人 我得为这个喝一杯
A woman of virtue. I'll drink to that.
-干 -听听
- Hell, yeah. - Hear, hear.
干
Yeah.
砰地一下 炸♥药♥就炸了
Boom, there goes the dynamite.
听着
Hear, hear.
你还好吧
You all right?
没事吧
OK?
我觉得有点飘
I feel a little light-headed.
这怎么了
What's all this now?
她都没喝酒
She ain't been drinking, right?
没有
No, just...
我得出去走走
I need to--I need to walk for a minute.
-你没事吧 亲爱的 -天啊
- Whoa, you okay, sweetheart? - Oh, hell.
我感觉不太对
I'm not feeling so good.
把她带进去 让她躺一会
Well, go on, take her inside and lie her down.
没准会好点
Maybe that'll help.
宝贝 过来吧
Come on, doll.
我带你进屋里去 好吧
Let's get you inside, huh?
有种人就是没有团队精神
There's a class of people who simply refuse to be team players,
为所欲为
who want what they want,
其他都他妈得靠边站
all else be damned.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
你想一走了之去好莱坞逍遥自在 做梦吧
You could have gone and been happy in hollywood, but no.
你会成为一个大人物
You gotta be a big shot.
你要让安珀走
You gotta take Amber away.
那就别跟我坐在一起了
Well, that just don't sit right with me.
查理
Charlie?
-没事吧 -他给我下了药
- Hey. - I think he gave me something.
罗德尼 这到底是怎么回事
Rodney, what the hell's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
没事 你回外面去
Nothing. Go on back outside.
卡什 吉恩 快给我滚进来
Cash! Gene! Get in here, now!
-该死 安珀 -你不能杀查理
- God damn it, Amber. - You can't kill Charlie.
我们...我们要离开这里
We--we're gonna get out of here.
出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
该死的罗德尼给她下药了
Goddamn Rodney dosed her.
他要开枪打死她
He was going to shoot her.
给我
Give me that.
我要把你眼珠子打爆 伙计
I will beat you blind, boy.
我对天发誓
I swear to god.
你给她用了伊博格碱 是不是
You gave her that ibogaine, didn't ya?
用了多少
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表