剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
现在 到底他妈谁是雷吉
Now, who in the hell is Reggie?
好吧 你们两个 跪下 就现在
All right, the two of you, on your knees, now.
快点 小妞们 跪下
Go on, girls. Drop down.
吃土去吧 亲爱的
Eat dirt, darling.
-安珀 -别
- Amber! - Don't.
-给我趴下 -不
- Get down there. - No!
谁是雷吉
Who's Reggie?
我不知道 我对天发誓
I don't know. I swear to God.
雷吉是联调局的目标吗
Reggie an FBI target?
我们不是联调局的
We're not FBI.
上帝啊 求你放开她 她没法呼吸了
Jesus Christ. Let her up. Please. She can't breathe.
-她没法呼吸了 求你了 -吉恩
- She can't breathe. Please. - Gene.
现在 听着
Now, look.
你们要是不肯说 就只有死路一条
You gonna talk, or you're gonna die.
应该很好选吧
It's really pretty simple.
还有联调局的人知道我们的事吗
So does anyone else in the FBI know about us?
不 我们不是联调局的
No, we're not FBI.
我看杀了她们 这事就完了 卡什
I say we kill them and be done with it, Cash.
管她们是不是联调局的
FBI or not,
死了就完事了 伙计
dead's dead, man.
你们都不好奇这个雷吉是谁吗
You ain't wondering about this Reggie?
我甚至都没法确定雷吉这个人确实存在
I ain't quite frankly even convinced Reggie exists.
而就算真有这个人 谁在乎啊
And even if he does, man, who cares?
他跟我们有个毛线关系
He ain't never been no bother to us.
在你杀她之前让我先爽一下
Let me have this one before you do her.
别挡道 克雷顿
Get out of the way, Crayton.
让开 小子
Move, boy!
这里是怎么回事
Hey, what the hell's going on here?
不清楚 可能是联调局的 可能不是
Unclear. Might be Feds. Might not.
雷吉
Reggie?
雷吉
Reggie!
雷吉
Reggie!
该死 那是安珀吗
God damn, is that Amber?
你们这些人要对安珀做什么
What are y'all doing with Amber?
看到没有 我们告诉你了
You see? We told you.
那就是雷吉 我们告诉你了
That's Reggie. We told you!
雷吉
Reggie?
我的名字叫罗德尼
My name's Rodney.
罗德尼 好吧
Rodney. Right.
-该死 -你跟我开玩笑吗
- Shit. - Are you kidding me?
你居然不知道他叫什么
You didn't know his name?
该死的 姑娘 你全身都是泥
Damn, girl, you're muddy as hell.
她们说她们是联调局的
They said they was FBI.
搞什么 安珀不是联调局的
Hell, Amber ain't FBI.
这真是我听过的最疯狂的事了
That's the craziest thing I ever heard.
至于这个女的嘛 我就不知道了
Can't say the same for this one, though.
不
No.
她是自己人 真的 她没问题
She's good. Seriously, she's okay.
我们只是想买♥♥货 罗德尼
We're just looking to buy, Rodney,
真的 拜托
seriously, please.
我们俩是一起的
Both of us.
联调局调查报告
凤♥凰♥国际运输公♥司♥
联调局调查报告
AK-47持枪匪徒
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我只是来查看一下 麦克
Oh, I'm just checking in, Mike.
你在找新的案子 找到了吗
You're looking for a new case. Did you find it?
还没
Not yet.
大家都很担心你 麦克
People are worried about you, Mike.
是吗 你也是其中之一吗
Yeah? Are you one of those people?
你知道 伙计...
You know, man, there, uh...
有某个东西在操纵着
there is something in play.
它推着我们 推着一切
It propels us, like, all of this,
穿越时间和空间 我们不知道它叫什么
through space and time, and we don't know its name.
我们也永远无法窥见它的真容
We never get to see its face.
大部分人 就像我
Most of us, like me,
我们随便挑个人生信条
we just pick a dogma
祈祷最后不会化为灰烬
and pray we don't end up burning.
而你
But you?
你触碰到了它 然后...
You have touched that something, and, uh,...
我觉得你找到了答案
I'm thinking you got answers.
我确实找到了答案
I have answers.
我只是不知道这些答案的问题是什么
I just don't know what the questions are.
我回到了家
I was home...
阿迪朗达克山脉的山麓上
foothills of the Adirondacks.
我能...我能闻到森林的味道
I could-- I could smell the trees...
感觉到初春的凉意
feel the spring chill.
我有一种感觉 一股直觉
I had this sense, this feeling
我必须要到森林的尽头去
that I needed to get to the tree line,
于是我就开始奔跑
so I started running.
但我还没有到那里 鸟儿们就...
But before I got there, these birds just...
飞走了
took off.
红色的鸟
Red ones?
是的
Yeah.
我都不用去数它们的数量
I didn't even have to count.
我就...我知道有多少只
I just--I knew how many there were.
47只
47.
当林鸟飞绝 我到了森林的尽头
When the birds cleared, I was at the tree line.
那里没有路 却有一条隧♥道♥
There wasn't a path, but there was a tunnel.
在隧♥道♥的入口 有一个落地式的大摆钟
At the mouth of it, there was a grandfather clock.
时间指向十点十分
10:10 that was the time.
之后 我看到了你
And then I saw you...
医生们
the doctors....
我重回人间
and I was back.
这些鸟还有这些数字
These birds and the numbers...
它们一定代表着什么
they mean something.
而我重回人世 就是为了弄清楚它们的含义
And I was sent back here to figure out what.
你觉得你能从那里找到
You think you'll find it in there?
但愿如此
I hope so.
如果必须如此 你就放手去追那些鸟吧
Well, you chase those birds, if that's what you've got to do.
但不要在有人朝你开枪时
But maybe try not to do it
做这种事了 知道吗
while you're getting shot at, you know?
知道了
Yeah.
给你的
Here you go...
纯黑麦威士忌
straight rye.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
正好我多喝一杯
More for me.
敬感觉记忆
To sense memory.
你还怕别人挠你膝盖窝吗
You still ticklish behind the knees?
她带了四万美金过来
All right, she's got $40,000 on her.
我要买♥♥五百份 每份八十
That's 500 units. 80 for each.
现在南加州那边极其缺货
Right now SoCal's in a dry spell.
我八十买♥♥回去 转手就能卖♥♥一百
I take that 80, I bring it home and make it 100.
要怎么运
How's it ship?
我们有人
We got people.
看得出来 你们有人
Oh, I see. You got people.
没错
Yeah.
吉恩 钱没问题吧
Gene, the money's good, isn't it?
钱没问题 小罗 钱没问题
Money's fine, Rod. Money's fine.
我只是不会因为一个女人搔首弄姿
I just don't go trusting a bird
就随随便便相信她
'cause she shakes her damn tail feather.
是这样吗
Is that right?
我们答应了
We're in.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
我们还在讨论 卡什 好吗
This is a discussion, Cash, okay?
你不能独断专行
You just don't dictate.
我参与的缉毒行动99%抓到的都是卖♥♥家
99% of the drug busts I worked were market-facing.
这两个妞...她们想从我们这里搞点批发
These gals--they want to buy from us wholesale,
这就表明我们的风险是由她们承担
which means they assume our end of the risk.
罗德尼为她们担♥保♥ 钱也没问题
Rodney vouches for them, money's good.
我们答应了
We're in.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表