剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
She says, "Cut him down. He's strangulating!"
于是我就杀了他
Yeah, I cut him down, all right,
在他把屎裤子上之后
right after he shit his pants.
而且我仍然没给他吸一口
And I still ain't give him the rock neither.
没什么比瘾君子更好玩的了 对吧
Nothing more fun than a basehead, right?
还好吧 兄弟
All right, Pal?
斯威格 我相信你认识我朋友戴尔
Swiggy, I believe you know my friend Dale.
怎么了 兄弟
What's up, my brother?
我不认为我们之前见过面
I don't think we formally met.
好吧 祝你玩得开心 我的朋友
Right, well, I will leave you to the festivities, my friend.
干杯 谢谢邀请我来聚会
Cheers. Thanks for the party.
不客气
No doubt.
我不知道你怎么会为他工作
I don't know how you work for that guy.
人♥渣♥
Scum.
他就是个人♥渣♥
Yeah, he's right proper scum.
但今晚 这是他的游艇
But tonight, this is his boat,
他是主人
and he's your host.
此外 他是这个圈子的核心人物
Besides, he's a vital part of this ecosystem.
没有他 这些都不存在
Without him, none of this exists.
没有他 一堆旧规矩也不会存在
Without him, a lot of stereotypes don't exist.
你以为我在开玩笑 但我不是
You think I'm having a laugh, but I'm not.
像我这样从爱尔兰佬那里洗黑钱
Men like me cleaned bootlegging money from the micks
造就了肯尼迪家族
and created the Kennedys.
同伴们帮黑帮洗钱
The goombahs laundered racket money
铸就了拉斯维加斯
from the mob and built Vegas,
还有迈阿密 这一切
and Miami, all of this,
都源自拉丁人的毒品钱
that's cocaine money from the latins.
这就是我爱这门生意之处
That's what I love about this business.
无论你从哪里来
Doesn't matter where you're from.
每一个人都能建立自己的王国
Any man can build a kingdom.
我来这里做什么
What am I doing here?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你从窗户爬出去了
You climb out from the window.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不该来这里的
I wouldn't even be here,
但是特文打电♥话♥来要找你
but Tevan called asking for you.
你和特文谈过了
You spoke to Tev?
是啊 我们本该去见他的
Yeah, we're supposed to be meeting him
在教堂外面
outside of the church,
现在这个时间
like...now.
我们能去了吗
Can we go?
托罗斯 我不能
Toros, I can't.
-什么 -我...
- What? - I--
我不是亚美尼亚人
I'm not Armenian.
我不是你家族的一员
I'm not part of your family.
我甚至不在你的密友圈里
I'm not even in your close circle of friends.
特文一见到我就明白了
Tev will know that the moment he meets me.
我是个外人
I am an outsider.
我不能去那里
I can't be there.
你是个外人
You're an outsider?
你就是这样想的吗 外人
That's how you feel? An outsider?
不 听着
No, look--
我欢迎你进来的
I welcomed you in.
我敞开大门邀请你进来的
I opened the door, and I let you in!
你怎么会是外人
How are you an outsider?
你在对我说什么呢
What are you saying to me right now?
我不是这个意思
That is not what I'm saying.
在所有信任之后
After all the trust,
在我告诉你一切之后
after all of the things that I told you,
那些我向上帝发誓我不会告诉任何人的话
that I swear to god I've never told anyone,
你却把我一个人留在了教堂里
you left me there in a church by myself.
那不是我...我很抱歉
That is not what-- I am so sorry.
我这么做是我认为这样对你最好
I did what I thought was best for you.
我这么做是我认为这样对我们都好
I did what I thought was best for us.
好吗 请你相信我
Okay, you have to trust me.
相信你
Trust you?
别胡扯了
Stop bullsh--
拜托 佩琪 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Come on, Paige, come on, come on, come on.
是语♥音♥信箱 她不接我电♥话♥ 该死
Voicemail, she's not picking up, man, god damn it!
老兄 你能再开快点吗
Bro, can you please drive faster?
专心开车 麦克
Just drive, Mike.
不要跟我谈信任
Don't talk to me about trust!
你一直在欺骗我
You've been bullshitting me.
从一开始 你就在欺骗我
Since the very beginning, you've been bullshitting me.
在我一生中最重要的一天
The most important day of my life,
你却让我来这里来找...
and you got me here to drop on...
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表