剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我只是想要钱
I just wanted the money.
我试图成为一个巴厘岛良民 但一无所获
I try to be a good Bali man, I get nothing.
我试图成为美国人
I try to be an American...
却更糟糕 伙计
it's much worse, man.
也许我上辈子做了什么伤天害理的事
Maybe I did something terrible in last life.
尽管这样 范
After all this, Vin...
你还是不信因果报应
you can't still possibly believe in karma.
我当然相信
Of course I do.
这不是什么湿婆[毁灭之神]的阴谋
This wasn't the machinations of Shiva.
这是保罗·布里格斯引起的
This was Paul Briggs.
你之前有信仰的时候
You know, you were a better person
你还是个不错的人
when you believed in something.
向北一英里有个公交站
There's a bus station a mile north.
能搭车直接到洛杉矶国际机场
Takes you direct to LAX.
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
麦克
Mike?
别急着道谢
Don't thank me yet.
你还没听我的要求
You haven't heard my demands.
美国护照
怎么样 伙计
How you doing, guy?
你还活着吗
You with me?
活着 我还活着
Yeah. Yeah, I'm with you.
你得振作一点
You need to get right.
我不要死在这
I ain't dying in here.
那帮孙子也有要吃饭
At some point, these sons of bitches-- they got to eat.
要睡觉的时候
They got to sleep.
之后我们就走 对吧
Then we make our move, right?
我小的时候 他们...
You know, when I was a kid, they--
把我们班带去动物园
they took my class to the zoo
看一头被圈养的最老的老虎 叫奥森
to see the oldest tiger in captivity--Orson.
他真是一只伟大的动物 真的
Ah, he was a-- an incredible animal, really.
22岁
22...
对于一个老虎来说活太久了
man, that's a lot of years for a tiger.
他眼睛很浑浊
His eyes were rheumy.
他的膝盖...
His knees were...
都压弯了
buckling.
饲养员只能亲手喂他吃的
The trainers had to feed him by hand.
太可悲了
It was just sad.
他们把那美丽的标本带出丛林
They took that beautiful specimen out of the jungle,
供养着他 看着他日渐凋零
and they propped him up to watch him wither.
也许这样才最好吧
Maybe this is what's best.
一头不会变老的老虎
A tiger's not meant to get old.
你继续你的宿♥命♥论♥
You keep your fatalism.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be free...
喝一杯狮子奶
to have a drink of Arak,
再来一串烤肉
have another kebab,
找个女人干个爽
stroke another pootz.
跪下 跪下
Get down! Down on your knees!
跪下 混♥蛋♥
Get down, asshole!
保罗
Paul?
保罗 你在这里吗
Paul, you up here?
糟糕
Ah, shit.
你得翻翻日历了 小强尼
Hey, you got to check a calendar, John boy.
不 这是为了查理的派对
No, it's for Charlie's party.
天哪
Oh, word?
我看她买♥♥了这些奇怪的装饰品
I figured she bought all these weird-ass ornaments,
所以打算干脆再给她
so figured might as well throw her
开一个圣诞生日会
a birthday/Christmas party, you know?
没错 她不久前才被那些装饰绊倒
Yeah, she been trippin' on the ornaments lately.
-怎么样伙计 -我爱死了
- What you think, man? - I-I digs it.
-真的 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你有点像我了
You kind of look like me--
一个墨西哥黑皮小哥
a little, dark-skinned Mexican.
你要 你带着它要去哪
Yo, where you, uh-- where you going with that?
查理和我谈过了
Yeah. No, Charlie and I talked.
计划变了
Um, change of plans.
是吗 那你...
Oh, yeah? Well, you--
如果我打给查理 她会为你作证吗
If I call Charlie, she's gonna vouch for this plan?
告诉我 告诉我你在跟我开玩笑
Tell me--tell me you're joking with me right now.
别挡道 强尼
Just get out of my way, Johnny.
戴尔 那不是你的钱
All right, D, that ain't your money.
-谁的钱都不是 -那不重要
- It's nobody's money. - It don't matter.
那不重要 大家会知道的
Look, it don't matter. People are gonna know.
查理会知道的
Charlie's gonna know.
你觉得九百万不见了
You think that girl's not gonna say something
她还会三缄其口吗
about a missing $9 million?
兄弟 看着我
Brother, look at me.
他们会来抓你的
They will come for you.
你知道的 对吗
Y-you know that, right?
所有的局子 所有人 包括我
All the agencies, everybody, me included.
让他们来吧
Let them come.
看看你周围 兄弟
Yo, look-- look around you, man.
你在这里生活很美好
You got a good life here.
哪里 兄弟
Where, man?
美好的生活在哪里 强尼
Where--where's this good life, Johnny?
我的生活不美好
I don't got a good life.
我已经不开心很多年了 兄弟
I haven't been happy in years, man.
已经很久了
It's been years!
我为了拉扯大我儿子来这里 我都见不到他
I came out here to raise my kid. I can't even see my kid.
我的生活不美好 我没有生活
I don't got a good life. I got no life!
你还有我们 你还有我们
You got us. You got us.
-你有我 有这个家 -这个家...
- You got me. You got the house. - The house--
这屋子里住的都是背后捅刀之徒和骗子
This house is full of backstabbers and liars.
因为这该死的屋子里的人
We're all going to prison
我们都要进监狱
because of the people in this goddamn house!
-不会的 不会的 -会的
- No, we're not. No, we're not. - Yeah.
不会的 麦克会签国土安全调查组的报告的
No, we're not. Mike's gonna sign off on the HSI report.
一切都会回归正常
It's gonna go back to the way it was.
我不要回归正常 兄弟
I don't want it to be back to the way it was, man.
我要她
I want her.
这才是我想要的
That's what I want.
考特尼
Courtney...
她不了解你
She doesn't know you.
很遗憾告诉你这件事的人我是 兄弟
I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you that, man, okay?
但她不了解你
But she don't know you.
相信我 我经历过
Trust me, I've been there.
你不能将新生活建立在谎言上
You cannot start a life on a lie--
我走出这间屋子的那刻起 就不会再说谎了
The moment I walk out that door, there's no more lying.
你走不出这间屋子的
You're not walking out the door.
你阻止不了我
You can't stop me.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do it.
杰克 拜托
Jakes, just--
-别这样 兄弟 -别逼我 强尼
- Don't do this, man. - Don't push me, Johnny.
该死的 杰克 别这样 兄弟
God damn it, Jakes. Don't do this, man.
别这样
Don't do it.
别这样 兄弟 拜托了 兄弟
Don't do it, man. Please, man.
我爱你 强尼
I love you, Johnny.
永远爱你 兄弟
Always will, man.
-给我跪下 -闭嘴 别看我
- On your knees now. - Shut up! Don't look at me.
立刻给我跪下 手放头后
Get on your knees right now! Put your hands on the head.
直视前方
Look straight ahead.
-手举起来 -你们怎么找到我的
- Put them up. - How'd you find me?
我们定位了你的手♥机♥
We pinged your phone.
还有活着的吗
Any more live ones?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
后面没人 我没事的
None back there, and I will be.
不 你不会 混♥蛋♥
No, you won't, cabrón.
不
No!
别动 你个混♥蛋♥
Don't move, you piece of shit.
保罗
Paul...
我们得送你去医院
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表