剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
她自愿要做的 所以...
I mean, she volunteered, so...
你可不能找人自愿去送死 保罗
You don't take volunteers on a sinking ship, Paul.
你好自为之
Just saying.
麦克
Hey, Mike.
他在干吗
What's he doing?
祭祀
Canang sari.
这是日常的祭品供奉
It's a daily offering.
供奉给谁的
An offering to who?
神 祖先 恶魔
Gods, ancestors, demons.
巴厘人总是祈求神助
The Balinese are always begging favor from someone.
别听她瞎说
Don't listen, okay?
她骗你呢
She's telling fibs.
从早到晚神都在为众生奉献
You know, all day, the Gods give to us, okay?
他给我们阳光 或是给我们水
They give us the sun, or maybe they give us the water.
我们祭祀不是在乞求
Canang sari is not begging.
而是在向神感恩
It's the time when you give back.
你觉得神需要十四分钱和一条廉价烟吗
You think the Gods need 14 cents and a cheap cigarette?
我供奉得少
I give a little.
但没准神将回报我更多
Maybe it comes back to me more.
这就叫因果相报
That's called karma.
不 这叫贿赂
No, that's called bribery.
范 如果你相信因果报应
Hey, Vin, if you believe in karma,
你为什么还靠偷盗为生
how do you make your living ripping people off?
因果报应是吓人 伙计 但吃饭更重要
Karma is good, man, but eating is better, okay?
下辈子我会做个好人的
I'll do better in my next life.
我也不知道自己是不是真的相信
I don't know if I believe exactly in, you know,
人有转世轮回什么的
being born as something else, but--
但我曾看到过一些东西
but I read this thing once, right?
这一切是符合能量守恒的
It was about the conservation of energy, right?
当你死了 你的能量会转移到别的地方
That when you die, your energy has to go somewhere,
这种能量损耗是显而易见的
so it, um-- it measurably dissipates.
人们认为这些损耗的能量
And this dissipation, some people think,
就是我们离体的灵魂
is our soul in transit.
老天呀 你俩真是天造地设的一对
Jesus Christ, you two are made for each other.
听着 人出生 然后死
Listen, you live. You die.
倒霉的事在中间
Shit happens in between.
都趴下 洛杉矶警♥察♥
Get down! LAPD!
都别动 双手抱头
Do not move! Hands on your head!
趴下 双手抱头 趴下
Down! Hands on your head! Down!
-放开我 -别动
- Get away from me! - Slow!
从我身上起来
Get the hell off of me!
混♥蛋♥ 放开我
Bastard, let me go!
你兜里没藏着什么
You don't have anything in your pockets
扎手的东西吧
that's gonna stick me, right?
该死 我完蛋了
Shit, man, I'm so screwed.
不会有事的 伙计
Everything's fine, man.
咱们都很好 不会有事的
Everybody's okay. Nobody's screwed.
不 伙计 你朋友说得对
Naw, man. Your friend's right.
你们俩都完蛋了
You're both screwed.
该死 范 完蛋了 完蛋了
Shit, Vin. Shit, shit, shit.
放松 伙计 他们什么证据也没有
Relax, man. They don't have anything.
他们拿了我的腿
Except my leg.
什么 你投诉他们抓坏了你的腿
What? You complain they scratch it or something,
他们会给你买♥♥个新的
they buy you a new one.
挺好的 还赚到了
It's good, it's a win.
不 你不懂 这糟透了
No, you don't understand. This is bad.
老兄 我都经历过一千回了 没事的
Man, I do this maybe 1,000 times--nothing bad, okay?
首要原则 咱们谁都不要供出对方
First rule, no one has anything on anyone, okay?
什么也别说
No one--nothing.
明白吗
You get it?
差不多
Sort of.
几个小时后就得放我们走 等着瞧吧
They'll let us out in a few hours. Just watch.
来吧 你们两个 带着他
All right. You two, come on. Take him.
起来吧
Come on, get up.
戴尔 快点 该走了
Dale, come on! It's time to go.
就是一个国内航♥班♥ 别着急
It's a domestic flight. Will you chill?
咱们提前一小时到就行
We only got to be there an hour before.
没问题的
It's fine.
-戴尔 -怎么了
- Dale? - What?
你这是什么打扮
What are you wearing?
逗我呢 你想说什么
Are you kidding? What are you talking about?
我看着挺好的
I look--I look good.
你穿得跟要出席格莱美似的
You look like you're going to the Grammys or something.
那些可是沼泽居民
These are swamp people.
你知道吧 就像小龙虾
You know that, right? Like, cray.
没错 你想让他们把我介绍给杰曼
Yeah, and you want them to introduce me to Germaine,
帮他们洗钱的人
their money launderer.
目的是这样
Eventually.
所以我最好打扮得
So I better look like
像分分钟挣几十万上下的富豪
I'm pushing at least half a mil a week.
我是慎重考虑过的
I thought about this.
你真考虑过吗
You thought about it?
他们会取笑你的
They're gonna make fun of you.
-那有五千度那么热 -他们是沼泽居民
- It's 5,000 degrees down there. - They're swamp people.
-他们会杀了你 -没事
- They're gonna kill you. - I'll be fine.
看看那个正和婊♥子♥调情的傻♥逼♥
Look at this idiot flirting with this whore.
他根本不懂什么业务
He doesn't know his business.
他只是想把她搞上♥床♥
He just wants to get up her skirt.
他傻透了 那女的是同性恋
The joke is on him, 'cause she is a carpet muncher.
-我能看出来 -对 托罗斯什么也不是
- I can tell. - Yeah, Toros ain't shit, man.
他很弱 马尔顿提拔他唯一的原因
He's soft, and the only reason why Martun promoted him
就是因为莱拉不会和他有一腿
is because Layla couldn't keep her legs shut.
但我想说的是
But I'll tell you what:
我们暂时屈服
We bow for now,
他只是给你的位置暖座呢 阿里
but he's just keeping the throne warm for you, Ari.
不要忘了这个事实
Let's not forget that.
货都没问题吧
Everything is accounted for?
我说过的
Like I said,
这箱"捐赠帮宝适"最多只需十二小时
12 hours max for this box of donated Pampers.
托罗斯 托罗斯
Toros! Toros!
-天啊 -我给人事部的露安打电♥话♥
- Oh, boy. - I call Luann in HR.
问她办公室什么时候准备好
I ask when my office is ready.
她说新来的女人留下来了
She says new woman is staying.
我说不行
I say no.
然后露安跟我说
Then, Luann says to me,
"今晚那新来的女人要见托罗斯和阿里"
"The new woman is meeting with Toros and Ari tonight."
所以就这样了 我被耍了
So here we are, and I am getting screwed.
范斯 我劝你滚远点
Hey, Vince, I suggest you fall back
别在这阴阳怪气地乱叫
and take some of that bass out your voice.
这贱♥人♥抢了我的工作 你们打算坐视不理吗
Bitch steals my job, and you don't lift a finger?
我去找美国海关
I'm going to U.S. Customs.
伙计 你最好去找块抹布
Guy, you better find a mop.
别激动
Easy.
范斯
Hey, Vince.
你知道吗
You know what?
我怀疑我们的童年很不一样
I suspect you and I had very different childhoods.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
我不知道你 但当我七岁时
I don't know about you, but when I was seven years old,
我最最想要的东西是一辆山地自行车
the thing I wanted more than anything in the world was a Schwinn Sidewinder.
我乞求着想要它 伙计
I begged for that bike, man.
我乞求着 我乞求着
I begged, and I begged,
终于有一天 我爸爸答应我了
and one day, my daddy made me a promise.
他说 "儿子 等圣诞节时
He said, "Son, when Christmas comes,
你会得到一辆山地车"
you're getting a Sidewinder."
放开我
Let go of me.
真该死 圣诞节压根就没来
Well, hot damn, if Christmas didn't just roll around--
那天我跳下床 跑到楼下
I jumped out of bed. I ran downstairs.
去看圣诞树下 知道我看到什么吗 范斯
I looked under the tree, and do you know what I saw, Vince?
我看见我父亲醉倒在自己的一滩尿里
I saw my dad laid out in a puddle of his own piss
手里握着个近空的酒瓶
with a fifth of beam in his hand,
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表