剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
这样捆着你可能觉得太夸张
This may feel like overkill,
但不到72小时
but 72 hours in,
你就会不惜一切代价
you will do anything, say anything,
只为了得到一剂
to get a fix.
这将成为你这一生中
This is gonna be the hardest thing
所做过的最难熬的事 麦克
you have ever done in your life, Mike.
我明白
I got it.
谢谢你 保罗
Thanks, Paul.
拜托 只要...
Come on! Just--
谁能...
Somebody--
谁能...
Somebody--
伙计 让我出去 让我出去一分钟
Dude, just let me out, man. Just let me out for a minute.
我不能这么做 听着
I can't man. Look,
这样你就会逃跑了 听着
then you'll run. Look--
-我不会... -你可以挺过去的
- I'm not gonna-- - You got this, man.
你很坚强的 对不对
You tough, right?
我得去撒个尿 伙计 放我出去吧
I got to take a piss, man. Just get me up.
好吧 各位 我只是开玩笑 行吗
All right, guys, I was just kidding, all right?
-你们可以放我出来了 -不如我...
- You can get me up. - How about I--
我来给你讲个故事
I'll tell you a story.
好了 这是我和我哥哥的故事
Okay, it's about the time that me and my brother,
我们有一次到六面旗主题公园去玩
we went to Six Flags.
"他不经意地看到了
"He could not help but notice
那表情的某种特征 就像是..."
the certain peculiarity of expression, like..."
"他不能不注意到
"He could not help but notice
那表情的某种特征 就像是..."
the certain peculiarity of expression, like..."
佩琪 有点不对劲
Paige, something's wrong.
有点不对劲 我
Something's wrong. I--
麦克 你没事的
Mike, you're okay.
不 我不知道是怎么回事
No, I don't know what it is.
你没事的 听我念吧
You're okay. Just listen.
"就像是一种隐隐的喜悦"
"Like restrained glow--"
"起动机上有两个齿
"They had two teeth on the starter
"所以它能带动飞轮
"so it could turn the flywheel.
"现在 飞轮和磁力发电机之间的距离
"Now, the gap between the flywheel and the magneto
不会比..." 放松点 放松点
should be no wider--" Hey, easy. Easy.
-求你停下 -"比一张纸牌更宽"
- Please stop with that. - "Than a playing card--"
麦克 我这么做是在帮你分散注意
Mike, I'm just doing this to try to help you out, man.
-我不想再听到... -而电子...
- I don't want to hear about-- - And the electric--
闭嘴
Shut up!
"电子"...
"The electric"--
所以跟线人相处会有点怪怪的
So it's weird with a ci,
因为你会开始信任他们
'cause you start to get to trust them,
然后你又会意识到他们只是在自保而已
and then you realize they're only looking out for themselves.
让我出去
Let me out!
你想想 我和我哥哥
Check it out. Me and my brother
-有一次一起去了六面旗 -我只需要
- went to Six Flags one time, - I just need, like,
-是吧 -吃颗药什么的
- right? - a pill or something.
麦克 你在听吗
Hey, Mike, you listening, man?
然后我们在过山车那里头朝下地卡住了
And we got stuck upside down on the viper.
-你能听见我说吗 -那真是太恐怖了
- Can you hear me? - It's scary
因为车开得很快
'cause you're going fast,
你肯定不想被卡在那里
and you don't want to get stuck up there.
没事的 这不是你正常的样子
It's okay. This isn't you.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我只想好受一点
I just want to feel better, man.
放松点 麦克
Easy, Mike.
我们都在这里陪你
We are all here for you.
我只求你放我离开这里
You just please got to let me out of here, man.
你不知道这是什么感觉
You don't understand what this feels like.
我不是一团糟
I'm not a mess!
我感觉就像是整个身体都...都想解脱
It just feels like my whole body is, like, trying to get out.
你还好吗 哥们
You okay, man?
你好像不太舒服
You're not doing so well.
我没法呼吸
I can't breathe.
看着我 你看我像是一团糟的样子吗
Look at me. Do I look like I'm a mess?
我好着呢
I'm fine.
-看着我的手 麦克 -这感觉就像
- Look at my hand, Mike. - It's like something is
-在挤压我的胸口 -你只要呼吸就好
- tightening on my chest. - Just breathe.
-这里只有我和你而已 -会没事的
- Hey, it's just me and you. - It's gonna be okay.
小麦
Mikey.
哥们 你...麦克 你还好吗
Hey, man, you-- Mike, you all right?
你要睡在自己的呕吐物里吗
You're just gonna sleep in your own puke?
小麦
Yo, Mikey.
麦克
Mike!
快来人帮帮忙
Hey, I need some help in here!
-小麦 麦克 -怎么了 出什么事了
- Mikey. Mike! - What's up? What's up?
他特别烫 发高烧了
He's too hot. He's burning up.
给我钥匙 给我钥匙
Give me the keys. Give me the keys.
查理 把浴缸准备好
Charlie, start the tub.
他太烫了 伙计
He's hot, man.
-烫得厉害 -他在发高烧
- He's way too hot. - He's running a fever.
我能感受到他的...
I can feel him through his--
挺住 老兄
Stay with us, buddy.
挺住 挺住
Stay with us. Stay with us.
扶他起来 扶他起来
Get him up, get him up.
过来吧
Come on!
查理
Charlie.
来吧
Come on.
准备好了吗
Is it ready?
-好 -慢点 慢点
- Okay. - Easy. Easy.
我扶着他的头 我扶着他的头
I got his head. I got his head.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy, easy, easy.
伙计们 让开让开
All right, guys, watch out.
让开 让开 让开
Watch out, watch out, watch out.
麦克 我们要把你按到水里 伙计
Mike, I'm gonna dunk you in the water, okay, buddy?
一 二 三
One, two, three...
天呐
Oh, shit.
他在挣扎
He's fighting.
麦克 麦克
Mike, Mike.
让我跟他说
Let me talk to him.
麦克
Hey, Mike...
深吸一口气
Take a breath.
-麦克 -他醒了
- Mike. - He's back.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事吧
You all right?
-还好吗 -还好吗 伙计
- Okay? - You good, man?
-他怎么样 -天呐
- Is he okay? - Oh, shit.
你们是我见过的最丑的天使了
You guys are the ugliest angels I've ever seen.
上帝保佑
Jesus Christ.
第二次起死回生了
Back from the dead twice.
酷啊 帅爆了 查理
Cool. Badass, Charlie.
告诉我流程 戴尔
Walk me through this, Dale.
好的 很简单
Okay, it's simple.
等杰曼来 他要看现金
Germaine shows. He asks to see the cash.
我给他看钱 然后他出个价
I show him the cash. He gives me a quote.
然后我说 "价格很合理"
And then I say, "That seems reasonable."
然后你们上场
Go time.
行 我们会实时监控
All right, then we'll be right on top of you.
到了 先生
Sir.
他来了
He's here.
整层楼只有我们的人
So we own the floor.
他要是想逃跑
If he tries to bolt,
就随便他踹进哪间屋子里
don't be afraid to kick his ass through a door.
收到
Copy that.
我看着怎么样
How do I look?
就像110万美金
Like $1.1 million.
让我看看走廊
Show me the hallway.
欢迎 老兄 很高兴你能过来
Welcome, man, I'm glad you could make it.
-行动开始 -你准备了什么
- Here we go. - What have you got for me?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表