剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
这些鸟一定代表着什么
These birds, they mean something.
而我重回人世 就是为了弄清它们的含义
And I was sent back here to figure out what.
这件案子比我能想到的都要更大
This thing is bigger than I could have ever imagine.
这是个苏维埃化学武器装置
It's a soviet cw unit.
-是沙林毒气 -那小子开着装有
- It's sarin. - Your kid is rolling around
大规模杀伤性武器的车乱跑
with a WMD in his trunk.
过来 我们想跟你聊聊
Come on. We want to talk to you.
-好 -我们希望你别再嗑药了
- Yeah. Sure. - We need you to stop using.
我知道由何开始
I know the beginning of this,
而后会如何 我也知道会如何收场
I know the middle, and I do know the end.
我们能戒掉
We can quit.
这是最后一片 对我们旧生活的告别
This is the last one, like a a farewell party.
没错 这就像告别
Exactly. It's like a bon voyage.
不 我不是警♥察♥
No, I'm not a cop.
蠢婊♥子♥
Stupid bitch!
我想要杰曼
I want Germaine.
我可以把你介绍给他
I can make an introduction for you.
这是个青蛙 象征一路顺风
It's a frog. It symbolizes safe travels.
我必须送你回去 安珀
I have to send you back, Amber.
该死的罗德尼给她下药了 她怀孕了
God damn Rodney dosed her. She's pregnant.
我们现在得收拾干净
We got to clean this up now.
天哪
Oh, my god.
当你体内的东西
When something's inside you,
一个生命 你能感觉到他不在了
like, a life, you know when it's gone.
我们走
Let's go!
我们要拿下该死的亚美尼亚黑♥手♥党♥
We're about to take down the Armenian frickin' mafia.
这可是件大事
You know, it's a big deal.
怎么回事
Wha--
兄弟 我们被耍了
Oh, bro, we're getting played.
都前功尽弃了
All of it for nothing.
这些狗♥娘♥养♥的就这样逍遥法外了
These sons of bitches are gonna walk.
上车
Get in.
没错 和他说的一样
Yes, it's just as he says.
警♥察♥发动突袭 然后一小时后
The police bust in, and then an hour later,
他们全都无罪释放了
all of them are walking free.
那个墨西哥人连身上的纹身都擦掉了
The Mexican even wiped his tattoos off.
特文 他本可以将我们出♥卖♥♥♥给联调局
Look, Tevan, he could've sold us out to the FBI,
我们现在就都进监狱了
and we'd all be in jail now.
他本可以痛打我们一耙
He could have screwed us.
可他却来找我报信
Instead he came to me and told me everything.
他是我们的优秀战士
He's a good soldier for us.
好的
Yes.
特文怎么说 杀了他吗
What does Tevan say-- kill him?
他说
He say...
留他一命
let him live.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
你心知肚明
And you know it.
我也不知道是不是错误
I don't know. Mistake...
现在我们在联调局里有眼线了
Now we have an informant inside the FBI.
他们只能知道我们想让他们知道的事
Now we can feed them whatever line of bullshit we want.
我们为什么要冒险和联调局打交道
Why are we risking dealing with the FBI?
我们应该躲着他们 而不是提供假消息
We should be avoiding them, not feeding them.
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗 托罗斯
You know what your problem is, Toros?
你根本不知道谁是朋友
You don't know who your friends are.
我当时真该杀了他
那我真该在有机会的时候
Yeah, maybe I should have sold your bitch-ass out
把你们供出去 可我没有
when I had the chance, but I didn't.
不是吗 所以你们才逍遥法外
Did I? And here we are.
联调局的人相信我
Look, the feds-- they trust me now.
我打入内部了
I'm in.
他们对我们有多少了解
And what do they know about us?
有一支联合反黑组
There's been a joint task force
一直在调查萨基森家族
that's been targeting the Sarkissian family
去年开始 大概有一年半了
for, I guess, the last year, year and a half.
我不知道他们都知道些什么 但是...
Now, I don't know what they know, but--
他们掌握了很多不该知道的情报
they know a shitload more than they should.
我有种感觉
I got the impression,
一种很强烈的感觉 他们肯定派了奸细
the very strong impression that they have to have a mole--
潜入你组织内部
someone inside your organization.
而且就是你身边的人
And it's someone close.
奸细就在我眼前呢
I'm looking at the mole.
你知道吗 托罗斯
You know what Toros?
你爱怎么想那是你的事
You can believe whatever you want to believe.
但你不问出口的话你永远也不会知道真♥相♥
But you're never gonna know until you ask.
问谁
Ask who?
-我们问谁 -我不知道
- Who do we ask? - I don't know.
抓一个联邦探员 绑在椅子上
Grab a federal agent, tie his ass to a chair,
然后逼他说出谁是内鬼
and make him tell you who the mole is.
安珀
Hey, Amber...
杰克知道在沼泽这发生了什么
Jakes knows about what happened in the glades,
但是他还不知道 就是...
but, um, he doesn't know about, um, you know--
不会的 我什么也不会说
No, I won't say anything.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
谁想去干掉那几个笨蛋
Who's ready to bust some shitheads?
欢迎
Welcome.
你在克伦肖卧底时曾拿过荣誉勋章
You were under with MOH in Crenshaw.
而你在调查我的个人履历
And you've been reading my case histories.
那个头头在被逮捕的前一个小时
An hour before the leader's arrest,
他让你做他婚礼上的伴郎
he asked you to be best man at his wedding.
确实如此 我还留着他的戒指呢
You know, he did. I actually still have the rings.
你是个出色的探员 布里格斯
You're an exceptional agent, Briggs.
所以为什么萨基森一案惨败了
So why is the Sarkissian case such a goddamn debacle?
也许是因为我们内部有人
Well, probably because it's being undermined
暗地搞破坏 长官
from within, sir.
谁
By who?
是我
Well, that would be me.
你知道的 托罗斯一直想杀我
Yeah. You know, Toros was talking about killing me.
我想了一下 现在行动可能不是个好主意
I thought about it, and I didn't think that was a very good idea.
所以我把行动破坏了
So I blew up the op,
然后自荐成了线人
and I sold myself as a CI.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
保住了我的命
It kept me alive.
也保住了你精心策划的整个行动计划
It also managed to keep your precious crusade alive.
别客气
You're welcome.
你是想怪我了 是吧
You want to reprimand me, don't you?
来吧 尽管来吧
Go ahead. Give it to me-- both barrels.
想说什么就说吧
Get it all out of your system,
然后我们再谈谈为了让计划顺利进行
and then maybe we can talk about what I need
我还需要什么
in order to actually make this thing work.
萨基森家的人 他们对联邦调查局的调查
Look, the Sarkissians-- they have questions, okay?
有一肚子的疑问
About the FBI's investigation.
我没法回答他们
I don't have any answers.
你可是线人
You're the CI.
线人又不是探员
A CI is not an agent.
我需要能跟阿里
I need somebody who can talk to Ari,
还有托罗斯说的上话的人
somebody who can talk to Toros.
说一些能让他们信服的话
Tell them, you know, something that they'll believe.
听起来可不是什么好差使
Well, that sounds like a very unpleasant experience.
他们可绝对不是什么好人
They're very unpleasant guys.
不过好消息是 到时我会在场
The good news, though, is that I will be there.
我可以控制住局面
I can manage it, control it,
而且这可是联调局
and this is the FBI.
我确定在场肯定有些探员
I am sure that right out there there is some agent
能够应付这点差使
who can deal with a little unpleasantness.
给我一个相信你的理由
Give me a reason to trust you.
你说的 我是个出色的探员
I'm an exceptional agent.
喂
Yeah.
我是洛根 我们得谈谈
This is Logan. I need to talk to you.
是 长官
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表