剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
维加斯很好玩
Vegas is fun,
不过你去得够多了
but you go enough,
你应该意识到下场只有一种吧
and you realize it only ends one way.
在那片沙漠留下一切
The desert keeps everything.
-我不知道 -这就有意思了
- I wouldn't know. - See, that's funny.
我将你的指纹与符合你描述的
That's funny, because I'm running your prints
因一起装甲车抢劫被通缉的某人
against someone matching your description
进行了比对
wanted for armored truck robbery.
我要找律师
I want a lawyer.
没事
Hey, that's fine.
我们不谈维加斯了
We ain't got to talk about Vegas.
谈谈硝化甘油吧
How about nitroglycerin?
听着 我们发现那个男孩开着那辆肌肉车
Look, man. We got the kid's beat-down GTO
在四个街区外闯红灯
running a red light four blocks from the scene.
全被录下来了
Got it all on tape.
这是扯淡 哥们 我很小心驾驶的
Hey! That's bullshit, man! I drive safe!
我们在洛杉矶港口也发现了相同的车
We got the same car joyriding around the port of LA
而它并不应该出现在那
where it sure as hell don't belong.
你知道个屁
You don't know shit.
我只知道 你就是个倒霉的手下
Here's what I know: You're a goddamn follower.
你在维加斯被老朋友牵着鼻子走
Your old buddy dragged you around in Vegas.
在洛杉矶被你的新朋友牵着走
Your new buddy-- he's dragging you around in LA.
供出那孩子 你就自♥由♥了
Give me the kid, and you walk.
喂 什么都别说啊
Whoa, hey, don't say anything!
否则 黑锅你来背
Otherwise, it's your ass,
因为那印度小哥把罪名全推给你了
'cause the little indian boy put the shit all on you.
硝化甘油 抢劫 全是你的主意
The nitro, the robbery, all your idea.
什么
What?
什么 他说谎
What? Hey! That's lies!
他说谎 麦克 麦克
He's a liar! Mike! Mike!
最后的机会 保自己还是保他
Last chance, man, you or him.
见鬼去吧
Why don't you kiss my ass.
麦克 我的好兄弟
Mike, that's my boy!
节目挺精彩 伙计
Hey, good show, man!
我的爆米花呢
Where's my popcorn?
老天 二十个小时
Jesus, 20 hours.
麦克在哪
Where's Mike?
他得上庭 哪个区的区域码是424
He has to go to trial. What area code is 424?
你在说什么 他要上庭 古斯蒂
What are you talking about, he has to go to trial? Gusti.
不 我没接到
Oh, no, I missed it.
没接到什么
Missed what?
糟了
Oh, man.
我以为你是我朋友 混♥蛋♥
I thought you were my friend, asshole.
-麦克 -怎么样伙计
- Mike. - Hey, what's up, man?
什么 古斯蒂
What? Gusti's--whoa, whoa.
什么事 他出♥卖♥♥♥我的事
What's up is he sold me out.
-你为什么这么做 -没有
- What'd you do that for, huh? - No, no, no!
-别吵了 -我才没告密
- Stop it! - I'm not a rat!
-没有吗 -没有 好吗
- No? - No, okay?
他们让我在玻璃后面看你
They made me watch through glass.
我看到了你的所作所为 好吗
I saw what you did, okay?
他们打算让他供出我 他啥都没说
They proposed him on me. He stay quiet.
我要是叛徒 也许他们都不会放你出来
If I was a rat, maybe they don't let you out on the street, huh?
-你什么都没说 -当然
- You didn't say anything? - Nothing.
-你... -都是唬人的
- You... - it was all bluffing.
维加斯 车 牙齿 他们啥都没有
Vegas, the car, the teeth-- they have nothing.
所以他们可能没对上我的指纹
So maybe they didn't match my prints, huh?
不 我就说 对吧
No. I said-- didn't I say it?
看来刚真的是诈我的
It really just was a shakedown.
所以呢 我们可以走了吗
So what, we just-- we just walk away now?
就这样
That's it?
你错过什么了
What'd you miss?
一通非常重要的电♥话♥
It's a phone call, man, very important.
谁的电♥话♥
A phone call from who?
我答应他守口如瓶的
I promised the guy I don't tell anyone.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
但你是好人
Hey, but you're a good man, okay?
我能信任你
Okay, you're someone I can trust.
就像是搭档
You're like a partner.
好的 我会告诉你的
Yeah, I'll tell you. I'll tell you.
太棒了
Yes. Yes.
托罗斯真会享受
Toros spent big time.
他甚至还有一个日本马桶
He even got one of those japanese toilets--
给你擦屁♥股♥的时候还会放歌♥
sings you a song while it cleans your butthole.
我相信他有
I bet he does.
这应该属于你 不是他 阿里
You know, this should be yours, not his, Ari.
我用浇花水管冲就好了
I can use a garden hose.
我不是说马桶 兄弟
That's not what I'm saying, brother.
听我说
This is what I'm saying:
你继续放任托罗斯接管你的业务
You keep letting Toros take your territory,
何时才到头
it is never gonna stop.
他蛮横无理 目中无人
He's not reasonable. He has no respect, man.
你还没反应过来 一眨眼
Before you know it, it'll be a blitzkrieg,
你就一无所有了
and you'll have nothing left.
来吧
Come on.
我们速战速决
Let's get this over with.
无♥界♥速运让我赚了大钱
Clear-Line Shipping earned me good money.
我把本地工会的业务让给你
I can give you local 1010.
可以保证你最少有十万...
I can guarantee you a minimum of 100k--
我相信大家都知道瞒♥报♥工会会费
I do believe that we're all aware that skimming union dues
根本没赚头
is an anemic endeavor.
萨基森家族就是靠走私捞钱的 对吧
The sarkissians make their money in trafficking, yes?
怎么了
What?
他说的没错
He's not wrong.
你想要无♥界♥速运 就得给个好价钱
If you want Clear-line, you got to make a good offer.
[亚美尼亚语]
[亚美尼亚语]
[亚美尼亚语]
[亚美尼亚语]
希科克斯管道服务
"没有你的份
"None for you.
你喝多了就脑子不清楚
"You drink too much and black out.
最后会害死人的"
People end up dying."
怎么了 老大 他又在羞辱你了吗
What? What happened, boss? Did he insult you again?
你是什么王子吗
Are you some kind of a prince?
来自于哪家大名鼎鼎的
Do you come from some kind of royalty
皇室吗
that I should know about?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
一有机会 你就越过我说话
Every chance you get, you overstep me,
我在想你是不是天生有什么
and I'm wondering if you got some kind of a birthright
我应该知道的特权
that I should know about.
-阿里是我的老大 -我才是你的老大
- Well, Ari's my boss. - I am your boss.
我是阿里的老大
I am Ari's boss.
这点逻辑都想不通吗
What part of that can't you get in your head?
[亚美尼亚语]
他不是有意的
"He didn't mean anything."
[亚美尼亚语]
[亚美尼亚语]
不行
No!
他刚说要杀了他
He just said he's going to kill him.
-谁 -托罗斯
- Who? - Toros.
他要杀我们的探员 我们要通知战术小队
He's gonna kill our agent. We should call tac.
不行 不能就这么闯进去
No. We can't just barge in there.
我们不能就这么干坐着
We can't just sit here.
[亚美尼亚语]
[亚美尼亚语]
[亚美尼亚语]
[亚美尼亚语]
好啊 我们走着瞧
Yeah, we're gonna see about that.
发生什么事了吗
Is there something going here that--
闭嘴 行吗
Shut up, all right?
真好 不速之客
Great--unexpected company.
是工会代表还是谁
Is this the 1010 local union rep or what?
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
你说你想谈谈日程的
You said you wanted to talk times and schedules,
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表