剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
根本没看到山地车
no Sidewinder in sight!
听着 我不关心你的...
Listen, I don't care about your--
知道那天我懂得了一个什么道理吗 朋友
Do you know what I learned that day, my friend?
我懂得了承诺根本一文不值
I learned that promises don't mean shit,
如果你这一生想要什么东西
and if you want something in this life,
你必须自己去努力 去争取
you have to step up and take it!
我的脸
oh, my face!
你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you asshole!
我的天 伙计 我会给你买♥♥辆自行车的
Jesus Christ, guy, I'm gonna get you a bicycle.
我保证
I promise.
我一向说到做到
I always keep my promises.
阿里
Ari,
让你的小弟把这儿收拾一下
Have your lapdog clean this up and...
再把他送去医院
take him to a hospital.
来 亲爱的 陪我走走吧
Come on, honey. Come walk with me.
抱歉让你看到这些
Sorry you had to see that.
这没什么大不了的
It's nothing I can't handle.
原来你喜欢粗暴点的
Oh, you like a bit of roughhouse?
其实 我想跟你合作
Say, um, I'd like to work with you.
你愿意吗
Would you like that?
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
个人信息都在后面写着
I wrote my personal information on the back.
我们应该聚聚 探讨一下...
We should get together and talk about, um, you know,
时间啊 安排啊
dates and schedules
所有的事 知道吗
and everything, you know?
-你们好啊 -搞什么鬼
- Hey, y'all. - What the hell?
吉恩 卡什
Gene, Cash,
这是我朋友戴尔 之前跟你们提过的
This is my boy Dale, the guy I was telling you about.
卡什[现金]是吗
Cash, huh?
那你一定是老板了
Must make you the boss.
没人是老板
Ain't nobody the boss.
好吧 我的错
All right. My bad.
她之前没告诉你是要去哪吗
So, uh, did she not tell you where you were headed?
因为这里可是沼泽地啊 孩子
'Cause, you know, this here's the swamp, son.
会把你那双亮晶晶的鞋 弄得非常非常脏
You're about to get those shiny loafers mighty, mighty muddy.
看看你
Hey, look at you.
你穿得像只孔雀 小子
You look like a goddamn peacock, boy.
是 虽然我注意到这里的路都没怎么铺
Yeah, well, I noticed the road was hardly paved,
但你想告诉我 都二十一世纪了
but you're telling me the 21st century
难道我还找不到一条路离开吗
couldn't find its way out here?
他们是在闹着玩呢 伙计
Hey, they're just messing with you, man.
对吧
Right?
是的 我们在闹着玩
Yeah, we're just messing.
很好 我飞了六个小时
Good, 'cause I flew six hours
跨三个时区是来谈生意的 不是探讨时尚
and three time zones to talk business, not fashion.
我需要更多货
I need more supply.
-做不到 -你们能的
- Can't do it. - Sure you can.
一星期买♥♥两千份货
Buying 2,000 units a week.
我们想提高到五千份
We want to up it to 5.
五千
5?
听着 我们之前已经算是破例了
Look, we're already pushing the limits of what we can do
就差挂个牌子写上"羟考酮商人"了
without hanging out a sign that says "Oxy dealers".
对 我们的需求量非常高 所以...
Yeah, well, demand's really high right now, so, you know--
该死的 你这女人
Goddamn it, woman,
你的字典里没有"听"这个词吗
Do you even got the word "Listen" in your vocabulary?
我们愿意多给你们一些好处
We'll give you an extra point.
我知道也许这个数学问题你算不过来
I know you might not be able to do the math--
我直接告诉你 很划算
that's pretty damn good.
一点就能让你们登上领头地位
Extra point puts you in the driver's seat.
而且我们出价本身就不低
We're already paying fair market.
我想问你个问题
I'ma ask you something.
讲
Shoot.
你打过猎吗
You ever go hunting?
麦克
Hey, Mike.
你气色好差啊 哥们
Hey, you don't look very good, man.
你是不是病了
I think you are sick.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
I'm fine.
几点了
What time is it?
不知道
Uh, I don't know.
可能早上了吧
Maybe morning.
这里面也不给你手表
They don't give you watch in here.
美国监狱还不错呢
Hey, American jail is not bad, huh?
印尼的监狱可就差远了 知道吗
Jail in Indonesia, man, it's less nice, okay?
不能带钱 不给饭吃
You don't have money, you don't get to eat.
把我们关这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
他们问了我一堆问题
They give me, like, a million questions.
都是关于我的车的 "昨晚停哪里了
It's all about my car. "Where was it last night?
前天又在哪里之类的"
Where was it the night before?"
也许
It's maybe--
我觉得可能是因为牙的事
I think it's about the teeth.
好吧 听着
Yeah. All right, listen.
这事与你无关
This isn't about you.
我之前在维加斯有个朋友
I had a friend in Vegas, right?
他需要一个能射穿装甲车
He needed somebody who could shoot the wheels
轮胎的好手
off an armored truck.
玩真的吗
Oh, for real?
里面装的是 赌场的钱那种吗
Was it full of, like, casino money?
-是 -就像《十一罗汉》讲的那样吗
- Yeah. - Like Ocean's Eleven.
是
Yeah.
我们把活儿办成了 一切都很棒
We do the job. It goes great.
截了那辆车 八十万
We hit the truck -- 800 grand.
我回他家去躲风头
Back to my buddy's place to lay low,
结果他给了我一枪
and he shoots me.
-天哪 这简直 -是啊
- Oh, man, this-- - Yeah.
-这个 -别碰
- This one-- - Don't touch it.
结果维加斯警局 跟我说等我出院
Now, Vegas PD, they tell me they're gonna bring me
就直接把我送上法庭
to the courthouse right from the hospital.
我把病房♥里医疗设备里的所有线都拔♥出♥来♥
I took all the cords plugged into my hospital equipment,
拧成了绳子
and I put it together into a rope,
吊着绳子从二楼下到地面
and I swing down from the second floor,
之后就一直在逃亡
and I've been on the run ever since.
你真是 哥们
Oh, you -- oh, man.
跟你说 不管如何
Hey, I just want you to know, man, whatever happens,
你是我见过的最酷的人
that you're the coolest guy I ever met.
听着
Hey, listen.
在他们提审我之前
Before I go in there...
你还犯了什么事 都告诉我
You have to tell me if you're involved in anything else.
我事不少呢 哥们
I do many jobs, man.
都不用你担心的
Nothing to worry about.
到你了
You're up.
我们审问了那小子三小时
We put the kid under a lamp for three hours.
他从头到尾都没当回事
He spent the whole time joking around.
因为他觉得这事只是吓唬人的
Yeah, that's because he thinks the whole thing's a shakedown.
他倒也没错
He's not wrong.
哥们 你没事吧 还好吗
Man, you good? You all right?
我觉得确实有点不舒服
Yeah, I actually think I'm coming down with something.
我需要去洗把脸
I'm gonna splash some water on my face.
好
All right.
看来我们发现了个瘾君子啊
I think we got ourselves a junkie.
什么
What?
冒冷汗 失眠 肌肉酸痛
Cold sweats, insomnia, muscle aches.
很典型
It's classic.
审过她了吗
Have you spoken to her yet?
审了
Yeah.
我威胁说要把范驱逐出境
I threatened to deport Vin.
她就炸了
She started spitting fire.
她在极力保护他
She's protective of him,
但我觉得她们的婚姻不过是幌子
but I think the marriage is just for show.
我想进去一下
I want to go in there.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表