剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, that's just-- that's just my--
我父亲留给我的"礼物"
A gift from my father,
为了保护我的母亲
for protecting my mother.
你不用告诉我这个
You don't have to talk about it.
抱歉
Sorry.
他家暴也不是什么新鲜事了
Him beating her was nothing new,
但那天 他打断了她的四根脸骨
but that night, he'd broken four bones in her face.
但他还不停手
And he wasn't finished.
我拿着刀袭击他 但我当时我只有十一岁
I came at him with a knife, but I was 11.
天啊
Jesus.
他清醒以后
After he sobered up,
马尔顿让他回办公室去
Martun told him to come back to his office
讨论下治伤的事宜
to discuss medical arrangements.
然后再也没人看见过他了
No one ever saw him again.
那天我誓为萨基森家族卖♥♥命
That day, I swore my life to the Sarkissians.
我也许并非他们亲生
I may not be born of their blood,
但我对他们 对马尔顿忠心耿耿
but my loyalty to them, to martun...
他给了我母亲和我重生的机会
He gave my mother and I a chance to start over,
和能信任的人
to trust.
但我每次照镜子时
But every time I look in the mirror,
它都提醒着我
I have a reminder.
我得去准备了
I better go get ready.
-你能收拾一下吧 -好
- You can clean up here, yes? - Yeah.
你还有没有余地
You still got any room
做无罪推论 往好处想一想
for the benefit of the doubt, man?
因为我现在还是可以行使某些权力的
'cause I could sure use some right about now.
如果洛根逃出来了
If Logan even makes it out of there,
他只会继续摆布布里格斯
all he's gonna do is continue to manipulate Briggs.
如果你有个麻烦解决不了
If you had a problem you couldn't fix,
你会试着去铲除它吗
wouldn't you just try to eliminate the problem?
你在说谋杀
You talking about murder?
没错 对他而言新鲜吗
Yeah. Is that new for him?
干掉联调局要员
A bigwig at the FBI?
我真是受够了干坐着
I'm tired of sitting around
还要谈阴谋论了 哥们
and theorizing about this shit, man.
我要进去了 我自己调查
I'm going in. Find out for my damn self.
我们先请求支援好吗
We just got to call a team first, okay?
不能鲁莽行事
We can't just run up in there.
不是你说服我来的吗
Didn't you talk me into coming here?
事关布里格斯
This is Briggs.
我们不知道现在里面发生着什么
We don't know what's going on in there, all right?
不论你我的枪法多准
No matter how good your shot is, or mine,
那家伙更厉害
that guy is better.
我们得有支援
We got to have a team.
真不知道你干吗把我扯进来 麦克
Don't know why you got me in this shit, Mike, man.
在很久以前
You know, back in the olden days,
他们会砍下死人的手
they would take the severed hand of a dead man,
然后用他体内的脂肪做成蜡烛
and turn it into a candle with the fat from his body.
一只人手 却能燃烧
It would be a hand, but it would be on fire.
它拥有神奇的力量
It had magical powers,
可以打开任何大门
and it could unlock any door.
他们称之为"荣耀之手"
They called it "Hand of Glory."
我的不同
Mine is different.
虽然还是烧手
Still a burning hand,
但却能撬开你该死的嘴
but it's gonna unlock your fricking mouth hole.
荣耀之手
Hand of Glory.
阿里 不要
Ari, don't do this.
你不会想这样的
You don't want to do this.
把他袖子卷起来 伙计
Roll up his sleeve, guy.
-不要这样 -乐意效劳
- Don't do it. - With pleasure.
相信我
Hey, uh, take it from me.
你可以免受这些疼痛
You could save yourself a lot of pain and misery,
你可以节省我们很多时间
and you could save us a lot of time
只要你张开嘴
if you would just open up that mouth of yours
开始交代
and start talking.
你们想让我说什么
Well, what do you want me to say?
告诉我你们想知道什么
Just tell me what you want me to say,
我会说的
and I'll say it.
科尔比是个线人
Colby was an informant.
你还想让他成为你的线人
You tried to get him to be an informant.
没错
Yes, I did.
你还在我们组织里安插了谁
Who else are you hiding in our organization?
没了 没人了 还会有谁
No one. There's no one else. Who else would there be?
-告诉我 -没人了
- Tell me. - There's nobody else.
快说是谁
Just tell me who.
快直说了吧
Spit it out.
-没有了 -快说吧
- No one. - Spit it out!
没了 没其他人了
Nobody. There's nobody else.
告诉我还有谁
Tell me who else!
没了
No one!
都有焦味了
He smells.
我们的荣耀之手要抚摸你的脸了
Our hand of glory's gonna touch your face now.
我想回家
I just want my family.
我只是想见我家人
I just want to see my family.
你没听见吗
You Hear me?
我现在要来疼爱你的脸了
I'm gonna touch your face now.
别逞强了
None of your balls.
缉毒局 缉毒局
The DEA! The DEA!
他们有个探员卧底在萨基森家族
They have an agent under with the Sarkissians.
缉毒局
The DEA?
是的 佩琪·艾金 那是她名字
Yes, Paige Arkin. That's her name.
她是金发的
She's a blonde.
那个拉拉
The lesbian?
他说得是那该死的拉拉
He's talking about the freakin' lesbian.
我不知道还有谁叫佩琪 你呢
I don't know anybody else named Paige, do you?
为什么缉毒局要派卧底到我们中间
Why would the DEA have an agent under with us?
她通过无♥界♥速运追踪货物
She's tracking shipments through Clear-Line,
接近托罗斯
getting close to Toros.
摸清萨基森家族的运输线路和所有的进出
Mapping the Sarkissian pipeline, all the ins and outs.
马尔顿
Martun.
她想抓马尔顿
She's trying to take down Martun.
没错
Yes.
天呐
Holy shit.
这可糟了 伙计
This is fricking bad, guy.
是的 如果你信他的话
Yeah, if we believe him.
他知道她的名字 知道无♥界♥速运
He knows her name. He knows Clear-Line.
还知道她向托罗斯投怀送抱
He knows she's cuddled up with Toros.
还有那该死的典礼 伙计
And the fricking ceremony, guy.
-什么 -托罗斯的典礼
- What? - Toros' ceremony.
他邀请那缉毒局的婊♥子♥去他的典礼
He invited the DEA bitch to his ceremony.
她可能已经在那了
She's probably there right now.
你还说马尔顿和特文会去那
And you said Martun and Tev were gonna be there.
我得通知他们
I got to call them.
-通知谁 -托罗斯
- Call who? - Toros.
打给你叔叔 阿里
Call your uncle, Ari.
如果托罗斯应付不了那婊♥子♥ 他又能做什么
If Toros can't handle that bitch, what can he handle?
听着 托罗斯是唯一那个
Listen, Toros is the only thing
站在你和马尔顿之间的人
standing between you and Martun.
今天的那个典礼
That ceremony that's happening today,
他要纹上的纹身
those tattoos that he's getting,
应该由你来继承 不是他
they should be on your skin, man, not his.
特文和马尔顿可不这么认为
Tev and Martun feel differently.
对 但如果特文和马尔顿知道
Oh, yeah, well, how would Tev and Martun feel
他在和一个联邦探员合作 会怎么想
if they knew that he was working with a fed?
你们想知道的我都说了
I told you what you wanted to hear.
闭嘴
Shut up!
听我说 阿里
Listen to me, Ari.
也许这只是无心之过
Maybe this is an honest mistake,
但也许还有这么一种可能
and maybe, just maybe,
是托罗斯出♥卖♥♥♥了你们
Toros is selling you guys out.
知道好消息是什么吗
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表