剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Well, if Briggs grabbed Logan,
他肯定是有自己的道理的 对吗
he's got to have a good reason for it, right?
我知道 所以我才没有上报
I know, and that's why I haven't called this in.
但我从昨晚到现在一直在试图联♥系♥他
But I've been trying to get ahold of him
可是一点消息也没有
all night, all morning, nothing.
如果联调局的探员主管没去上班...
And if the S.A.C. of the FBI doesn't show up for work...
是啊 他们肯定会察觉到不对的
Yeah, they're definitely gonna notice it.
这件事我可能需要你们的帮助
I might need your help with this one.
大家 我遇到了点小问题
Uh, guys, I have a little problem.
我绑♥架♥了洛根探员
I kidnapped Agent Logan.
是阿里拉我过来的
Ari pulled me in.
他给了我一个头套
He handed me a mask.
我不知道我们去了哪里
I had no idea where we were going.
胡说
Bullshit.
我警告过你的 洛根
I warned you, Logan.
我告诉过你他们想找个人审问
I told you they wanted to question somebody.
记得吗
Remember that?
他们想弄清楚
They're trying to find out
联调局手里掌握了多少情报
how deep the federal investigation goes?
才有了现在的局面
Well, here we are.
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
我什么都不想要 兄弟
I don't want shit, man.
我压根就不希望这种事发生
I didn't want this in the first place.
这不是我的主意
It wasn't my design.
那就放我走
Then get me out.
你想出去
You want out?
好的 兄弟 我会把你弄出去的
Okay, man, I'll get you out.
只要你一声令下 洛根
You say the word, Logan,
我就杀出一条血路带你离开
and I'll shoot us out of here right now.
事实上 我还有个更好的主意
Matter of fact, I'll do you one better.
我去请求增援 你觉得怎么样
I'll call in the cavalry, how's that, hmm?
全副武装的探员 闪光弹
Tacked-out agents, flash-bangs,
枪声震天 倾尽全力
fires in the sky, the whole nine.
但如果我们现在就抓住阿里
But if we bring Ari in now,
我们就动不了马尔顿了
we can't touch Martun,
这你我都心知肚明
and you and I both know it.
听着
Look.
我不知道有多少人为这个案子受苦
I have no idea how many people have suffered for this case,
但我很清楚一件事
but I do know this.
就佩琪和我而言
Between Paige and myself,
我们从来没有像现在这样
we have never been closer to getting Martun Sarkissian
那么接近马尔顿·萨基森
than we are right now.
我们离成功只一步之遥
We are so close.
所以你要做一个重大决定
So you have a big decision to make.
你维持你的卧底身份
You hold your cover.
我要抓住马尔顿
I want Martun.
需要做什么你尽管放手去做
You do whatever you have to do,
但一旦你有机会把我弄出去...
but the second you can get me out...
一旦有机会...
the second...
你得带我走
you do it.
保罗 我不想死在这里
Paul, I do not want to die here.
天啊
Wow, Jesus Christ.
我得承认 这家伙挺有种的
Dude's got balls, I'll give him that.
得了吧 布里格斯
Come on, Briggs.
这件事不是阿里策划的
Ari isn't driving this.
三天前在你的房♥间
Three days ago in your room,
我听到你给了阿里洛根的车牌号♥
I heard you give Ari Logan's plate number.
不 麦克 你听错了
No, Mike, that-- that's not what you heard.
你听到的是阿里给我洛根的车牌号♥
What you heard was Ari giving me Logan's plate number.
听着 我知道自己听见了什么
Listen, I know what I heard.
麦克 你当时因为戒毒吐得昏天黑地的
Mike, you were about to vomit your way through withdrawal.
戒毒是之前的事了
Yeah, that was before.
你当时精神全面崩溃了 麦克
You had a full-blown psychotic breakdown, Mike.
听着 我知道我自己听到了什么 好吗
Look, I know what I heard, okay?
TLX119
TLX119.
你在电♥话♥里就是那么说的
That's what you said on the phone.
我没胡编乱造
I didn't make it up.
是 我确实说了 因为我在重复...
Yes, I did say that, because I was repeating--
我没胡编乱造 好吗
I didn't make this up, okay?
我不知道你在玩什么把戏
I don't know what game you're playing here,
但不管怎么回事 你都不用...
but whatever it is, you don't have to--
麦克 看着我的眼睛
Mike, look in my eyes.
这不是什么把戏
This is not a game.
什么时候开始
What time does it start?
今晚 但我希望你早点过来
It's tonight, but I would like for you to come early.
到场的都有谁
Mm-hmm, and who's gonna be there?
领导层 大人物
Leadership, important people.
听着很诱人
Well, sounds intimate.
你确定我到场不会不合适吗
You sure it's not inappropriate if I come?
如果真不合适 我就不会请你了
If it were inappropriate, I wouldn't invite you.
这可说不准
I mean, I don't know.
佩琪 我最后一次再问你一遍
Paige, I' gonna ask you this now, one last and final time.
你到底要不要和我在一起
Do you want to be with me or not?
我要
Yes.
既然你把洛根关在这
If you're holding Logan here,
那我们可以在布置监控
we could set up surveillance here.
这地方看起来是个有利位置 所以...
Yeah, looks like a good vantage point, so...
那可未必 伙计们
I don't know, guys.
盲点太多了 我担不起这风险
You got too many blind corners. I can't take the risk.
即便是洛根自己想一直被捆在椅子上
Even if Logan wants to stay strapped to the chair all day,
我们还是得布置一队人待命
we should still have a team in place.
起码有备无患 对吧
Yeah, at least as a precaution, right?
你好啊
Well, hello.
没收到提醒吗
Did you not get the memo?
我们是在部署一场行动 而不是晚宴
We're gearing up for an op, not a dinner party.
萨基森家族今晚要给托罗斯
Yeah, the Sarkissians are having
举办一个传承仪式
an initiation ceremony for Toros tonight,
他希望我到场 所以...
and he wants me there, so, uh...
-那是啥 -一种洗礼仪式
- What's that? - It's a sort of a baptism.
他们会给他纹个纹身
He's getting tattooed to show his ascension
以示他晋升到了萨基森家族的高层
into the Sarkissian upper ranks.
而你到时会被他揽在怀里
And you're gonna be on his arm,
那你们俩就成什么了 一对吗
so that makes you two, what, a couple?
我会和马尔顿·萨基森待在一个房♥间
I will be in the room with Martun Sarkissian,
这不正是我们一直以来的目的吗
so this is exactly what we've been working towards, right?
如果换作是别人走到这一步的话
If it were any of the guys in this position,
你们是不会阻止他的
no one would be trying to stop him.
-不是吗 -我们什么都没说
- You know that, right? - Didn't say anything.
她是对的
No, she's right.
如果你今晚能凭借卧底身份留着托罗斯身边
If you lock in your cover with Toros tonight,
那我们就没必要继续留着阿里了
there's no strategic advantage to keeping Ari in play.
确实
True.
她应该去出席仪式
She's gonna be at the ceremony.
我们得趁机行动
We should move in now.
不 麦克 萨基森家族那里
No, Mike, it's all unstable ground
有太多不确定因素
with the Sarkissians.
等到托罗斯纹完纹身
We wait till Toros gets his tattoos.
-我们再行动 -好
- That's when we move. - Okay.
那洛根只需要在你和阿里面前活过今晚
Then Logan just needs to survive the night with you and Ari.
没错 你们俩得盯紧托罗斯
Yeah. Yeah, I need you two to stay tight to Toros.
-为什么 -那个仪式在教堂举♥行♥
- For what? - This ceremony is at a church
会有小孩和老人
with little kids and old ladies.
所以我不需要人照看
I don't need babysitters for this.
拜托 佩琪 没那么简单
Come on, Paige, it's not that.
我能自己应付阿里
I mean, look, I can handle Ari on my own,
但再加上个托罗斯 可就悬了
but with Toros, it's a tightrope.
他会仅仅为了刁难我 就给洛根一枪
He'd put a bullet in Logan just to spite me.
所以我们只要保证托罗斯不去找你
Okay, so we make sure Toros doesn't head your way.
然后他纹完身那一瞬间
And as soon as he gets tatted,
你就通知小队行动 把洛根弄出去
you call in a team, get Logan out.
正是如此
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表