剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
阿里
Ari!
该死
Aw, shit.
阿里 你在哪呢
Ari, where are you?
待在这别动
Stay here, Guy. Don't move.
没问题
No problem.
阿里
Ari!
莱拉 宝贝 你不能来这
Layla, baby, you can't be here.
我还有别的选择吗
What choice did I have?
我给科尔比打了好几天电♥话♥了
I've been calling Colby for days.
-你去哪了 -科尔比不干了
- Where have you been? - Colby's not on payroll anymore.
他翻篇了
He's moved on.
什么叫翻篇了 他死了吗
What do you mean, moved on? Is he dead?
没 他走了
No, he has left.
好像你该关心这些似的
Like you need to be doing, okay?
你不能一直无视我
You can't keep ignoring me.
宝贝 过来
Baby... Come here.
你真是美呆了
You're so freaking beautiful,
我想一直和你在一起
I want to be with you all the time.
可如果你♥爸♥爸知道了 我就完蛋了
But if your father find out, I'm a dead man.
所以莱拉 麻烦你
So, Layla, please,
回家去 我会给你打电♥话♥
go home, and I'll call you.
你保证
Promise?
说到做到
I promise.
你偷听了多少
How much of that you catch?
什么 什么都没听到
Huh? Oh, none of it.
胡说 小子 你说谎技术很烂
Bullshit, Guy. You're a bad liar.
那是个漂亮的姑娘
That's a...pretty girl.
叫莱拉 是吗
Layla, is it?
我对天发誓 她就是个小孩
I swear to God, she is a freaking child.
以前都是科尔比帮我处理这些杂事的
I had Colby running interference for me,
现在我想 也许可以让你来搞定她
but now I think maybe I want you to take care of her.
是要...把她解决掉吗
Uh... like, take care of her?
不对 那是马尔顿·萨基森的女儿
No, Guy, that's Martun Sarkissian's daughter.
我的意思是 找间房♥ 周转几个电♥话♥
I mean, get rooms, field phone calls.
我明白了
I totally get it.
就是别扯到你头上 对吧
Just help you keep your nose clean, right?
-没错 处理好 -没问题
- Yes, take care of her. - Can do.
这个女人会招来很多风险 但...
It's a lot of risk for a piece of ass, but...
谁叫她这么美呢
what a sweet piece of ass.
总之
Anyway...
她会在暑期结束后
She'll be going to Stanford University
到斯坦福大学读书
at the end of the summer.
她会加入姐妹会
She'll pledge a sorority,
然后找个兄弟会的男朋友
find a fraternity boyfriend.
就不会再来烦我了
Not my problem anymore.
想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
很乐意 但我还有事在身
Uh, I'd love to, but I've got other plans.
这可是价值五百美元的酒
Yo, this is like a $500 bottle of wine.
是啊 我知道那是啥
Yeah, I know what it is.
佩琪不能把我一个人丢在这
Paige can't leave me alone here
陪着这么一帮毫无性致的银背雄猩猩吧
with a bunch of undersexed silverbacks.
-喂 -什么情况
- Yeah? - What's the occasion?
查理一直坚信她能说服佩琪留下
Charlie's of the belief that she can get Paige to stay
共享一顿团圆晚餐
with a little family dinner.
反正说服我是足够了
Uh-huh. Well, that would convince me.
阿里那边怎么样了
What happened with Ari?
你说得对 计划并不顺利
You were right. Plan didn't end well.
之后怎么办
So what's next?
-好的 谢谢 -新计划
- All right, thanks. - New plan.
坏消息是 安珀找不到杰曼
Bad news, Amber can't tag Germaine.
好消息是 在大沼泽地市有个人可以找到他
Good news, there's a guy down in the Everglades who can.
-佛罗里达吗 -没错
- Florida? - Yeah.
我和安珀准备去一趟 带上很多钱
Me and Amber are gonna go down there, big bag of money,
打入他们内部
get in there with 'em,
让他帮我们洗钱
eventually ask him to clean our profits.
你刚刚是不是说了"安珀和你"
Uh-huh. Did you say Amber and you?
规矩就是这样
That's how it works.
得了吧
Right.
-你是个孕妇 -别废话
- You're pregnant. - No shit.
八周后联调局才让我停止出外勤
The Bureau's taking me off the field in eight weeks.
有什么意见 保罗
What, Paul?
你差一点就被安珀害死了
Amber nearly got you killed,
现在你要和她去沼泽地里去办
and now you want to run a long-term drug op with her
一桩长线毒品大案
down in the swamps?
是啊 这还是你的主意 记得吗
Yeah, this was your idea, remember?
-这事没可能 -怎么不可能
- Look, it's not happening. - Oh, yes, it is.
不如我们喝两杯 说一些...
Hey, why don't we just have some drinks, tell some--
你没权利对我指手画脚...
You're not gonna tell me what I'm gonna do--
你差点就流产了 查理
You almost lost the baby once, Charlie.
别废话 所以我现在就想抓住他们
No shit, that's why I want to get 'em now.
如果你在任务中哪怕是不小心掉了一根头发
If you so much as step foot on a bird,
我也会让你出不了门
I'll have you on maternity leave
只能安心休产假
before you push back from the gate.
听着 你现在是个母亲了
Look, you're a mom now.
好吗 有点母亲的样子
Okay? Act like it.
你想要抓住杰曼
You want to get Germaine?
找别的方法
Find another way.
我去收拾行李
I'm gonna go pack.
事态急转直下
Things had gotten violent.
我始料未及
It was untenable.
苏拉...受挫了
Sulla was... frustrated.
我猜他应该是阳痿了
I think he felt impotent.
而莉娜...
And Lina...
其实是她咬了他
She bit him, actually.
她真的是个勇士
She was a fighter.
我告诉他我要带她走
I told him we were leaving.
他不让 而我坚持
He said no. I said yes.
莉娜很害怕 但...
Lena was scared, but...
我们朝门口走去
we started for the door.
他扑向了她 那么快 我...
He was on her so fast. I...
我完全没来得及反应
I didn't even have time to react.
我们所做的一切...
Everything we'd done...
我只是不忍♥心让我们的努力付诸东流
I just couldn't fathom wasting it.
所以我做了件自私的事情
So I committed a selfish act.
直到现在我依然会在梦中看到莉娜
And I still see Lina in my dreams.
别走 佩琪
Don't leave, Paige.
你很幸运 你知道吗
You're lucky, you know that?
你在梦里见到她
You see her in your dreams,
但当你梦醒了
but when you wake up,
她也就消失了
she's gone.
而我没有这样的好运
I don't have that luxury.
你...
You...
还有这该死的奖章
This goddamn medal,
都时刻在提醒我曾犯下的错
is a constant reminder of what I did wrong.
为什么不把它看作是提醒你做的对的事呢
Why don't you let it be a reminder of what you did right?
跪下
Get on your knees.
露西娅
Lucia.
露西娅
Lucia.
是我是我 是我是我
Hey, hey, it's me, it's me, it's me, it's me.
强尼
Johnny.
我们走
Let's go.
听着 他说得对 我们得走了 好吗
Look, he's right. We gotta go, okay?
车道上停了辆路虎
There's a Range Rover in the driveway.
-我得把你带出去 -不不不
- I've gotta get you out of here.- No no no
我们还没完呢 你找到了你的女人
We're not done here yet. You got your girl.
我要我的钱 我们约好了的
I get my money. That was the deal.
这才是我们的交易 你这个人♥渣♥
That's my deal, you piece of shit.
你要杀了我朋友 你以为我会帮你
You tried to kill my friends. You think I'm gonna help you?
你要钱
You want your money?
吵醒卡里托 看看他愿不愿意慷慨解囊
Go wake up Carlito. See if he's feeling generous.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表