剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我们给你准备了个惊喜
Oh, we got a surprise for you,
你个该死的伦敦腔虐待狂
You dirtbag, cockney, torturing little bitch.
你应该会喜欢我给你准备的东西
I think I got something you're gonna like.
请随意 伙计们
Make yourself at home, guys.
很诱人 是吧
It's a bad bitch, isn't it?
-所有人 准备行动 -110万
- Everybody, get ready to move. - $1.1 million.
我记得你说整层楼只有我们的人
Hey. Yo, I thought you said we own the floor.
是啊
We do.
那这是谁
Who the hell is that?
-她要进去 -可别这样
- She's going in there. - She better not.
她朝这过来了
She's coming this way.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你们谁是德马科探员
Which one of you is Agent Demarco?
我是 我认识你吗
I am. Do I know you?
你该认识认识
You sure as hell should.
文凯特说你从中抽三成 是吗
Windgate said you take 30%, yeah?
三成五
35%.
三成五呀
35%.
文凯特只是个小角色
Windgates were small fry.
你给我带来了更多的钱
You're bringing more money for me.
这有用多了
That's more work.
三成五 好啊
35%. Okay.
还算合理
That sounds reasonable.
是的
It is.
你从伦敦来的吗 我去过那
So you're from London, huh? Yeah, I've been there.
所谓的黑暗料理和蛀牙
The thing about the bad food and the bad teeth--
都不是真的
It's not true.
我从芝加哥来 朗代尔区[黑人聚集区]I'm from Chicago, myself-- Lawndale.
很滑稽的是 在我们那里
It's funny-- where I come from,
兄弟们难得能见到这种面额的钱
brothers rarely see that type of green.
这不公平 你知道吗
It's not reasonable, you know?
那你混得挺不错的
You've done well for yourself then.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
这些该死的邻居 一整夜了
These freakin' neighbors, I swear to god--all night.
我整晚都被吵得没法睡
I got no sleep, man.
看见这眼袋了吗 你们现在打算干什么
You see these bags? What are y'all doing right now?
你的人 你的人要留下来喝一杯吗
You guys, um--you guys want to stay for a drink?
实际上我挺想听你谈谈你的生意的
I'd actually love to hear about your business.
你会搭讪给你洗内♥裤♥的女孩吗
Do you chat up the girl that washes your knickers?
你在说什么
Excuse me?
只要你的西装裤还在衣柜中体面的挂着
As long as your trousers show up nice and clean on a hanger,
你还在乎别人背后在干什么吗
what do you give a toss what they did back there?
就当是朋友之间喝个酒 怎么样
How about a drink between friends, then?
这是商业交易 不是社交活动
This is a business transaction, not a social event.
你不算我的朋友 朋友
I'm not your friend, friend.
听起来有道理
That sounds reasonable.
非常有道理
Entirely reasonable.
有人能给我解释一下发生了什么事吗
Somebody want to tell me what the hell happened?
他是提供情报的
He's an informant.
他提供情报是什么意思
What do you mean he's an informant?
-他是线人 他是一个...-好 好
- He's a CI. He's a criminal-- - Yeah, yeah.
我知道什么是提供情报
I know what an informant is.
我问的是他向谁提供
An informant for whom?
酒精烟草火器管理局
ATF.
-胡说八道 -不是
- Bullshit. - Not bullshit.
他们在跟踪买♥♥他枪的客户
They're tracking his gun-related clientele,
建立档案 追踪基金
building dossiers, following funds.
同时 酒精烟草火器管理局在包庇他
In the meantime, ATF is protecting his ass.
查理 我很抱歉
Charlie, I'm sorry.
我还以为联调局
Yeah, I thought the FBI
能比酒精烟草火器管理局权力大一些
was way bigger than the ATF.
杰曼的联络人 这个婊♥子♥ 斯坦伍德
Germaine's handler, this bitch, Stanwood--
她擅自打电♥话♥给局长
she called the director personally,
从高层拿到禁令
got an injunction from up high.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
什么
What?
-我们怎么办 -我们怎么办
- What do we do? - What do we do?
什么我们 你想什么呢
Who's we? Are you out of your mind?
我们 指的是我和戴尔 我们要回家
We, meaning me and Dale, we're gonna go home.
你 安珀 你要回到联邦监狱里
You, Amber, you're gonna go back to federal pen.
你一点都没帮到我
You didn't do shit for me.
你说你要和检察官做交易
You said that you were gonna make a deal with the D.A..
是啊 什么 什么交易
Yeah, what--what deal?
那是建立在你帮到忙的基础上
That's if you did your job.
-什么 -现在没有交易了
- What? - Look, there's no deal.
-全完了 -你这个贱♥人♥
- It's over. - You bitch.
我跳进水里救你
I went into the water for you.
贱♥人♥
Bitch?
-你叫谁贱♥人♥呢 -查理
- Who you calling a bitch? - Charlie.
-你那是为了自救 -查理
- You did that to save yourself. - Charlie.
-你做的每件事都是为了救自己 -查理
- Everything you do is self-serving. - Charlie.
-每一件事 -我努力去救你
- Everything. - I tried to save you!
我努力去救你的孩子了
I tried to save your baby!
你努力救过我的孩子
You tried to save my baby?
-你有妄想症吧 -查理
- You're delusional. - Hey, Charlie.
-我本可以逃跑的 查理 -你疯了
- I could've ran, Charlie. - Wackadoo!
-查理 -你有救世主情结
- Charlie! - You got a savior complex.
我他妈还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were frickin' friends.
-让她滚出我的视线 -查理查理
- Get her out of my face. - Charlie, Charlie, Charlie.
看这里 看着我的眼睛
Here, here. Hey, hey, hey.
看着我
Here.
什么孩子
What baby?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
不重要了 戴尔
It doesn't matter, Dale.
我们去逮捕文凯特兄弟吧
Let's go arrest some Windgates.
跑步去了吗
Went for a run?
跑了一会儿
Been a while.
是嘛 我还想说
Yeah, I was gonna say, uh...
看起来你又把脸刮得干干净净的了
You looked like you were getting a little soft
就和以前的布里格斯爸爸一样
around the edges there, like old daddy Briggs.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我是来道谢的
I wanted to say thank you.
道谢
Thank you?
不用谢 麦克
Well... That's nice, Mike.
但兄弟 是你自己的功劳 不是我
But you did this, brother, not me.
我做的
I did.
我所做的是用一堆药丸
Well, what I did was get myself duct-taped to a pipe
将自己牢牢捆绑在毒品中
by a couple of meth heads.
这就是我做的
That's what I did.
你是不是得跟局里说一声
You gonna notify the bureau?
要 我正准备打给他们
Yeah. I'm gonna call them right now.
我知道我搞得一团糟
Look, man, I know I messed up, all right?
但真的 我死了
But the facts are I died.
然后看到了某个东西
I saw something.
它把我带向沙林毒气
It led me to sarin gas.
但我偏离正轨的时候 它又把我带了回来
And when I got off track, it led me back.
怎么说
How?
-你的群鸟 -你看一下
- Your birds? - Take a look.
猜猜上面有几只
Guess what that number is.
一间康复诊所
It's a Rehab Clinic.
改变你的人生
我正准备从这一切脱身...
I was gonna walk away from all of this--
沙林毒气 这整个案子...
The sarin, the case...
然后它就出现了 一大♥波♥同时出现
And then that appeared. A bunch of those appeared.
我知道追逐群鸟很疯狂
I know it's crazy to be chasing birds.
但这个节骨眼上
But at this point,
看看我们掌握的证据
looking at the evidence we have
坐以待毙才更荒唐
and doing nothing is crazier.
我们应该试试看
We got to try.
麦克 如果是你弄错了
Mike, if you slip up,
如果让我嗅到任何一丝复发的瘾味
if I catch even a whiff of relapse--
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表