剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
为什么要叫"恩赐之地"呢
Hey, why do they call it "Graceland"?
当初他们把这件房♥子从毒枭那里收缴过来
When they seized it from this drug lord,
摇滚巨星 其名下有一座别♥墅♥叫"恩赐之地"
显然那家伙是艾维斯的铁杆粉丝
he was apparently some hard-core Elvis fan,
自然而然地沿用了这个名字
the name just kinda stuck.
我是你调查
I'm your control officer
保罗·布里格斯的负责官
for your investigation into Paul Briggs.
逼他让你参与案子 和他搞好关系
Make him put you on a case. Get in tight with him.
-让我参与贝罗项目 -不行
- Put me on Bello. - Hell no.
你跟贝罗说 你认识个陆战队的
You tell Bello that you got a guy, a marine.
像贝罗这样的大鱼 总会引出更大的鱼
Big fish like Bello lead to bigger fish,
比如卡扎集团
like the Caza Cartel.
保罗·布里格斯不是罪犯
Paul Briggs is not a criminal.
几年之前 卡扎抓住了他
A couple years back, Caza grabbed him.
他们折磨他 还让他染上了毒瘾
They tortured him and made him a junkie.
然后打开大门放走了他
Then, they just opened the door and let him walk out.
金属音
Jangles.
你要帮我抓住布里格斯
You're gonna help me get Briggs.
不 我不要
No, I'm not.
我是胡安·巴迪洛探员
This is Agent Juan Badillo.
我要假扮成金属音
I am undercover as Jangles.
-你在找我 是吧 -是啊
- You're looking for me, right? - Yeah.
站远点
Stay back.
要用枪吗
Guns now?
过去三个月我一直在调查你
I've been investigating you for the past three months.
交给我这个任务的探员失踪了
The agent that gave me this assignment is missing,
联调局的人认为是你干的
and the FBI thinks you're responsible.
金属音烧了那栋房♥子 金属音杀了莉莎
Jangles burned the house down. Jangles killed Lisa.
布里格斯绝不会放过他
Briggs would never let that go.
-他不会这么... -麦克 停下
- He wouldn't leave without-- - Mike, stop.
-不许动 -你是墨西哥联邦军的吗
- Don't move. - You Federale?
也许我们可以合作
Maybe we can work together.
如果金属音来了
Jangles shows up,
很快就会血流成河
it's gonna get real bloody real fast.
我到现在都不知道那家伙长什么样
I still don't even really know what the guy looks like.
放开他 保罗
Get off him, Paul.
我告诉你 他就是金属音
This man is Jangles, I'm telling you!
我是保罗 你了解我
It's just me. You know me.
你不是嫌疑人了
You're no longer a suspect.
金属音杀了胡安·巴迪洛
Jangles killed Juan Badillo.
我发现了他那些声名狼藉的钥匙来源
I found the origin of his infamous keys.
是战利品
They were trophies.
这把是胡安的大门钥匙
This one is to Juan's front door.
我大错特错
I got things so wrong.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
胡安一开始就许诺你事成之后去特区任职
Now, Juan offered you a ticket to D.C. when all this started.
我们会尊重他的遗愿
We're gonna honor that.
所以给你提供了
So they're offering you
副局长特别助理的职位
special assistant to the deputy director.
两 周 前
你好啊 利昂
What's up, Leon?
毒蝎小保
Paulie the scorpion.
欢迎来到我家的水源地
Welcome to mi casa de agua.
我喜欢
I dig it.
你给我带什么了
What did you bring me?
你自己看吧
Come check it out.
真是不错的鲷鱼啊
Oh, those are some good-looking snapper.
再往下翻翻
Yeah, dig a little deeper.
这不是地雷吗
Oh, those aren't the M.R.U.Ds?
这可不是塞尔维亚便宜货
Those look Serbian to you? Nah.
这可都是阔刀地雷
I got you the M18 claymores, baby.
货真价实
Real deal.
价格不变
Same price?
是你才这个价
'Cause it's you.
好一个"是你才这个价"
Oh, yeah, "'cause it's you."
小查 看来你不是唯一一个
Hey, Chuck, I guess you're not the only one
被布里格斯的魅力迷倒的人
that falls for Briggs' charm.
我听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
大家都知道了 小查
Secret's out, Chuck.
佩琪要是知道你偷了她的随行杯会气疯的
Hey, Paige is gonna be pissed you stole her travel mug.
谁叫她睡懒觉
Well, she shouldn't have slept in.
谁睡谁被偷呗
You snooze, you lose.
蓝色冷藏箱
Blue cooler?
好家伙
Yeah, daddy.
这鱼可真不错
Oh, these are beautiful, man.
那宝贝鱼能切下来
Oh, yeah, you can cut a couple of fillets
不少生鱼片呢吧
out of that baby, huh?
是啊 你要留下吃晚饭吗
Oh, yeah. You staying for dinner?
他不会留下的
He ain't staying for dinner.
他们交易要结束了 做好准备
They're wrapping it up. Look lively, people.
听我口令 泽兰斯基
We go on my word, okay? Hey, Zelanski.
利昂有刀 让你的人做好准备
Leon's got a knife. Have your team ready.
看到刀了
Knife noted.
伙计 你留下吃饭吗
Yo, hombre, you staying for chow?
你认识他吗
Oh, you know that guy?
可能吧
Maybe.
快点 布里格斯
Come on, Briggs.
-是吗 -你干什么呢
- Really? - What the hell you doing, man?
小泽 让你的人做好准备
Hey, yo, Z. Have your team ready.
要是没有一枪毙命 你们就冲进去
If he's not out in one, you're going in.
收到
Copy that.
要是你认识他 就能赚一大笔
If you know him, it's worth some serious scratch.
是吗 赚谁的钱
Oh, yeah? To who?
卡扎
Caza.
卡扎 卡扎集团
Caza? Caza Cartel?
他们找了不少打手
Yeah, yeah, they got a couple of heavy hitters
到处发那张照片
showing that picture all over town.
为什么
Huh. I wonder why.
那帮人可不爱闲聊
I mean, guys like that don't talk much,
但我猜...
but I'm guessing...
没错
Right.
你到底认不认得他
So you know him or what?
认得
Yeah, I know him.
对于个新来的人
Raking in a lot of profit
你赚得还挺多啊 阿♥拉♥什
for someone so new on the block, Arash.
美国 德克萨斯州 拉雷多
墨西哥边界北部四公里处
你的大巴路线
Your bus tours take you
直穿过泰普勒贩毒集团的地盘啊
right through Templar Cartel territory.
多危险
It's very dangerous.
怎么不从杜兰哥走
Why not just go through Durango?
你就因为这个罪名查我们吗 查克·诺里斯
Is this our crime you've come for, Chuck Norris?
曾出演肥皂剧《德州巡警》
线路不好
Bad directions?
我要抓的是走私
The crime is smuggling.
听听我说得对不对
Okay, stop me when I get it wrong.
你们接上几个美国人
You guys pick up some fat Americans,
在泰普勒停一站
then you stop in Templar
带上点额外的货物
and load up on a little something extra.
他都知道了
He knows.
你知道什么
What do you know?
沙班 沙班 没事
Shaban, Shaban, it's okay.
你想想 要是他真知道
Think. If he knew something real,
就不会来问问题了
he would not be asking questions.
这都是一派胡言
Lies. This is a lie, okay?
我们不过做点小生意
We tried to make the business work--
三年来收利甚微
Three years barely making a profit.
雪茄吗
Cigars?
你们走私的是雪茄吗
This is what you were smuggling?
每周三十盒古巴雪茄
30 cases of Cubanos a week.
我们很羞愧的
We are full of shame.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表