剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
because it's $50,000 for my dream.
这就是我的美国梦
That's my American dream.
你呢 麦克
How about you Mike, huh?
你有梦想吗
Do you have a dream?
没了
Not anymore.
就像麦蒂逊
That's just like Madison.
这就是你问题所在 没有梦想
That's your big problem. You have nothing to hope for.
你该有更高追求的 麦克 不该如此
You can do better, Mike. It doesn't have to be like this.
伙计 我们应该向
Man, we should be calling this
国土安♥全♥局♥还是什么寻求帮助
to Homeland Security or something.
让他们去处理沙林毒气
Let them deal with the sarin gas.
是啊 强尼 好主意
Yeah, Johnny, that's a great idea,
但如果请求支援 一切都会记录在案
but if we phone it in, everything's on the books.
麦克就会坐牢 所以...
Yeah, and Mike goes to jail, so...
你干什么
What the hell are doing?
快没电了 这是个无线充电器
It's almost out of juice. It's a wireless charger.
你昨晚干什么了
What were you doing last night,
没给手♥机♥充电
that you couldn't charge your phone?
金发还是褐发美女
Is she blonde or brunette?
不必在意细节
Look, don't worry about that.
你们的计划是什么
What's your plan here, man?
我们既不带毒品也不带现金
Yeah, we are really about to roll up
就这么去吗 布里格斯
without any drugs or cash, Briggs?
是啊 如果我们两手空空
Yeah, if we show up with neither,
事情只会是坏结局 你该明白的
this isn't gonna end anyway but bad, and you know that.
伙计们 麦克没要毒品 也没要现金
Guys, Mike didn't ask for drugs, and he didn't ask for cash.
他要的是奥丁·罗西
He asked for Odin Rossi.
我们就给他送去
And we are bringing him.
在这左转
Make a left right here.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
不好
No, man.
能给我松个绑 让我休息一分钟吗
Hey, can you -- you just got to let me out for one minute.
求你了 就一分钟
Please. Just for a minute.
好吧 给你松开 闭嘴
Yeah, you're getting out. Shut up.
萨沙 到这来
Sascha, get in here!
萨沙
Sascha!
到这来
Get in here.
看好他
Watch him.
-起来 -别碰我
- Get up. - Don't touch me.
起来
Get up!
看好他
Watch him.
站好
Stand up.
开门
Open it.
快点
Open it!
货带来了吗
You got the stuff?
没有
No.
没有钱 更没有毒品
There's no money, and there's damn sure not any drugs.
幸运的话 你们会庆幸一无所获
If you're lucky, you'll get nothing and like it.
要是运气不好
If you're unlucky,
你们会在痛苦中慢慢死去
you're going to have a very slow and very painful death.
你朋友在我手上
I got your friend!
我会毙了他
I'll shoot him!
我会毙了他
I'll shoot him.
你选错人♥质♥了 宝贝
You're holding the wrong hostage, sweetheart.
我会一枪崩了他的脑袋
I'll blow his brains out.
-我发誓 -玩得痛快
- I swear to god. - Enjoy.
-那两磅毒品呢 -我会杀了他
- Where are the two l-bows at? - I'll kill him.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
你们最好把枪放下
Yo, you might want to drop your gun.
退后
Get back!
现在后悔了吧
Now, why you want to go and do that, huh?
把枪放下
Put your gun down.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你会没事的 好吗
You're gonna be okay, all right?
保持呼吸 好吗 你没事的
I want you to breathe, okay? Okay, you're okay.
慢慢来 你做得很好
Nice and easy. There you go.
如果痛得受不了
If the pain gets to be too much,
给他用这个 每12小时一次
give him one of these every 12 hours.
-你头怎么样了 -我没事
- How's your head doing? - I'm good.
好的 兄弟
All right, man.
看到了吗 这就是原因
You see? This is why.
你说你很会用枪 你懂枪
You say you're good with guns, you know them.
但你一旦吸毒 就什么事情都做不好了
When you get on drugs, you're no good with anything.
你打中了你的朋友
You shoot your friends.
当时的情形很混乱
It was a messed-up situation.
但是...
But, uh...
我把货箱保住了
I saved the crate.
他把货箱还给你了
He gave you the crate back?
-对 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
他欠我的
He owed me.
发生了什么事情 兄弟 我不懂
Something is happening, man. I don't understand.
你只是个特技演员
You're a stuntman.
这个叫奥丁·罗西的 他欠你的情
And this Odin Rossi guy, he owes you favors?
不 我不懂
No, I don't understand.
-没事的 老兄 -不
- It's okay, man. - No.
我以为我知道我在做什么
I thought I knew what I was doing here.
但事实却跟我看到的不一样
But nothing's what it seems.
到头来在跟谁打交道我也不清楚了
No one's who they say they are.
你想要货箱 还是电♥话♥
You want the crate? You want the phone?
-你都拿走吧 -别这样 其实
- You take it. - No, no, that's--
-别说了 -东西是你的 兄弟
- No. - It's yours, man.
我要回家
I'm going home.
我想跟我的家人在一起
I want to be with my family.
范 别 别这样 兄弟
Vin, no, no, no. Come on, man.
范 看着我
Vin, look at me.
给你这个电♥话♥的人
That guy who gave you this phone--
他有你的照片 好吗
he has your picture, okay?
他不认识我 他不可能从我手上买♥♥
He doesn't know me. He's not gonna buy it from me.
总有人会买♥♥的
Someone will buy...
不管里面是什么
Yeah, whatever it is.
这个国家不缺买♥♥主
Someone always buys in this country.
改变你的人生
河滨戒毒中心 有什么能为您效劳的
Riverside Rehab. How may I help you?
你找到他了么
Hey, did you find him yet?
不 不 不 是T
No, no, no, no. It's T.
不是D 探戈
Not D. Tango.
TLX119
TLX119.
不 我们要摸清规律 明白吗
Yeah. No, we need to establish patterns, you know,
他都去哪里 怎么去
where he goes, how he moves,
逃跑策略 这些
evasive maneuvers-- things like that.
好的 回头再说
All right. Speak soon.
TLX 车牌吗
TLX-- is that a plate?
你在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who you tailing?
萨基森家族的一个人 你还好吗
One of the Sarkissians. You all right?
不 不好
No, I'm not.
从昨晚开始我都没吸过
I haven't had a fix since last night.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
第一次我戒毒的时候
The first time I went through detox,
我在威尼斯海滩的一个旅店里
I was in a hostel in Venice Beach.
这样行吗
Is that okay?
一个礼拜后我又吸上了
Yeah, I was using again in a week.
-第二次 -我到了卡特琳娜岛
- Second time? - I went out to Catalina Island.
应该说 那一次进行得不太顺利
Suffice it to say, that didn't turn out too well.
第三次 我待在了斯碧提山谷
And the third time, I was in the basement
四千米高处的一座僧院的
of a buddhist monastery, 13,000 feet up
地下室里
in the Spiti Valley.
是那一次成功的吗
Is that the one that stuck?
你知道 我受不了时不时地复吸
Well, you know, the occasional relapse not withstanding.
那一次我是为了自己
It's the one I did for myself.
你也是抱着这样的想法开始
And that's where you're starting out.
这是件好事 哥们
That's a good thing, man.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表