剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
是的
You know I do.
好的 它一响我们就接
All right, so when it rings we answer.
为什么改主意了
Why'd you change your mind?
麦迪逊都没有放弃生活 我们为何要放弃
Madison doesn't give up on her life, why should I?
谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
-不用 -别谦让 是你的功劳 伙计
- No, I-- - No, no, it was you, man.
没有你 她做不到的
She would not make it without you, okay?
她会暗自沉沦下去 但你把她拉了回来
She'd be lost in her own head, but you drag her out,
你知道她需要听到什么
you knew what she needed to hear,
然后你就告诉她
and you put it in front of her.
怎么了 我说错什么了吗
What? What did I say?
妈的
Son of a bitch.
是你设计的吗
You made this for me?
散在古斯蒂家周围
Put these all over Gusti's building.
你知道我会注意这些鸟和数字
You knew I'd see the birds. You knew I'd call the number.
你把我当三岁小孩骗
You treated me like a mark.
-好了伙计 -你用我的弱点折磨我
- Come on, man. - You preyed on my weakness.
我没有折磨你 麦克
I did not prey on anything, Mike.
那些小药片 才是你的弱点
Those little pills? Those were your weakness.
鸟是你的力量 我试图在帮你 伙计
The birds were your strength. I was trying to help you, man.
我不想听你解释
I don't want to hear it, man.
每一次 保罗
Every time, Paul.
每一次我来找你 你都给我正确的解答
Every time I come at you, you've got the right answer.
不论什么事 你都有为了什么崇高的事业的理由
No matter what it is, you're always doing it for some noble cause.
我得告诉你 我再也不信了
I got to tell you, I don't buy it anymore.
因为在那些背后 你做的所有事
'cause underneath the bullshit, everything you do,
都是为了自己
you do it for yourself.
老大让你滚了吧
Boss told you to leave, eh?
我以为他说的是拳击场 哥们
Oh, I thought he just meant the ring, homie.
这里的一切都属于我
Everything around here belongs to me.
没人能到这来耍我
And no one gets to come in here and punk me.
你以为我是什么笨蛋吗
You think I'm some kind of chump?
不 兄弟 我不认为你是笨蛋
No, brah, I don't think you're a chump, man.
你确实挺贱 但不是笨蛋
I mean, a bitch for sure, but not a chump.
好了 伙计 冷静点行吗
Hey, come on, fellas, just chill, all right, man?
你想怎么样
What do you want, man?
我都按你说的做了
I do everything you say.
你的瘾君子朋友开枪打我前 我还对他笑呢
I even smile at your junkie friend until he shoots me.
什么时候才是个头
When is it done? When is it all finished?
很快
Soon.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表