剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我做不到
Never done that.
如果你孤身一人 亲爱的 那是因为
If you're alone, babe, it's because
你还没有找到那辆值得去追的车 仅此而已
you haven't found a car worth chasing yet, that's all.
是啊
Yeah.
你很贴心 戴尔
You're sweet, Dale.
你是个好男人
You're a sweet man.
我希望里面的那个姑娘知道你有多特别
I hope that girl inside knows just how special you are.
她知道的
Oh, she does.
我送你回酒店
Let me get you back to the hotel.
-不用 我没事 -没事 让我...
- No, I'm good. - No, let me--
-不用不用 我... -来吧
- No, no, no, I'm-- - Come on.
-拉我起来就好 -好吧
- Just help me get up. - All right.
-你还好吗 -我还好
- You good? - I'm good.
小心点
Careful.
小考 抱歉 亲爱的
Hey, Court, sorry, babe.
有人喝醉了敲门
It was some drunk at the door.
他们弄错房♥间号♥了 所以...
They got the wrong room number, so--
怎么样了
Yo, what's up?
怎么回事
What happened?
古斯蒂那边怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go with Gusti?
毒气怎么样 有用吗
The gas, did it work?
你逮捕马尔顿了吗
Did you arrest Martun?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表