剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
有人能让洛根执行这次计划
You know, one could argue Logan set this into motion.
他让布里格斯身处险境
He put Briggs in a corner.
这就是现状
This is what happens.
而我会让阿里按这个计划走
And I would argue that Ari set this into motion.
你要丢这支火柴进去吗
Are you gonna toss that in?
不
Nah.
准备表明此人还有一点良知
Got to give the man a hint of a conscience.
我只是想说...
I'm just saying...
重新当一个好人感觉一定很不错
It sure will be nice to feel like one of the good guys again.
这可能不是取得正义最好的方式
This might not be the best way to get justice,
但这些就是我们能打出去的牌
but these are the cards we've been dealt, man.
我想我们都没有异议吧
I think we all can agree.
阿里·亚达米安
Ari Adamian...
要一去不返了
has got to go.
我的莱拉
My Layla.
莱拉
Layla.
你不能确定这就是她
You don't know it's her.
这里...
Here...
这个戒指是她十一岁的时候...
It's the ring that I gave her when...
我送给她的
she was 11 years old.
莱拉
Layla.
莱拉
Layla.
我在这里发现了点东西
Hey, I got something here.
他在这里坐着抽过烟
He smoked a cigarette and sat right here.
这看起来像是一支
Hey, that looks like one of the menthols
加油站卖♥♥的薄荷烟啊
from the gas station, you know?
瞧瞧这支火柴 它烧了很长一段
And check out this match. Look how far down it's burned.
差不多是一直烧到末端了
It's, like, burned all the way to the end.
这个人犹豫过
This guy hesitated.
不管这个人是谁 他烧掉莱拉的尸体
Whoever he was, he didn't feel good
-一定很不好受 -你能闭嘴么
- about burning Layla's body. - Can you shut up?
天啊
God!
白♥痴♥
Shithead!
闭嘴
Shut up.
不要再从你嘴里说出她的名字
Don't take her name ever in your mouth again.
-好 好的 -你胆敢想一下她的名字
- Okay, okay. - You even think her name,
你就会立马死在这里
and you will die right here, right now.
好的 听我说 听我说
All right, listen to me. Listen to me.
我不该说她的名字的
I-I should not have spoken her name.
但我没有任何不尊重的意思
Didn't mean any disrespect.
我才不管你想表达什么意思
I don't give a shit what you mean.
我就是想要弄死你
I just want to hurt you.
马尔顿 你想把他崩了就动手吧
Martun, you want to open him up, do it.
我会把他埋在树林里 没人会发现的
I'll bury him in the woods. No one will find him.
我不是你需要伤害的人
I'm not the guy that you need to hurt.
他不是我需要伤害的人
he's not the guy I need to hurt.
那谁是呢
Then who is?
-是谁呢 -我不知道
- Who is? - I don't know.
是谁
Who is?
我不...我不知道
I don't--I don't know.
但是这一整天都表明我是对的
But I've been right all day.
你为什么不让我来帮你找到他
Why don't you just let me help you find him, huh?
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
我们要去找到这个抽薄荷烟的人
We got to find this menthol-smoking man.
我们要找到他
We got to find him.
我们回城吧 来
We got back to the city. Come on.
啊哈
Aha.
什么"啊哈"
What "Aha"?
啊哈
Aha.
一个汽车旅馆的钥匙
A motel key.
马尔顿 我们应该给我们局子里的人打电♥话♥
Martun, we should call our guy in the department.
哪个局子里的人
What guy in the department?
这件事情我们内部解决 在我们内部
We keep this in the family, in our family.
等我们找到
When we find...
做出这件事的家伙再说
the guy who did this...
我不在乎我们用什么方法
and I don't care how the hell we find this guy,
只要能找到这家伙就行
as long as we find this guy.
在故国
In the old country,
有很多种弄死人的方法
there are certain ways of killing, huh?
但我要给他尝尝新死法...
And I would like to teach this man something new...
没错 等我见到他...
Yeah, when we meet...
让他永世难忘
something he will never forget.
天啊
Jesus.
你本可以供出我的名字的 但你没有
You could have said my name, but you didn't.
我当然不会
Of course not.
所以你对这把钥匙对应的房♥间有印象么
So do you have any idea what door this opens?
撒哈拉旅店
"在沙漠里干我"
"Do me in the desert."
撒哈拉旅店
该死的南希酒吧
Goddamn Nancy's bar...
你不应该把我带到那里去的 伙计
You never should have brought me there, guy.
这事大部分都怪你
This is a much your fault as anyone's.
阿里 如果我知道这事会变成这样子
Ari, if I had known anything like this was gonna happen,
我绝不会留你一个人的
I never would've left you alone.
运气真差
Bad luck.
好吧...
Yeah, well...
我死了 你也没活路 记住了
I burn, you burn. Remember that.
该死
Oh, shit.
你之后有什么计划
So what's next for you, huh?
什么之后 什么东西的之后
What's next? What's next with what?
明天我们解决掉阿里·亚达米安之后
Tomorrow when we wrap up this Ari Adamian business,
你之后准备干什么
what's next for you?
这个问题很难回答
That's the million-dollar question, isn't it?
我在找新的案子 但没什么吸引我的
I'm looking for a new case, but nothing's really sticking.
没有能让你名垂青史的大案子吧
Nothing big enough to put your name in lights.
不是这个问题
It's not like that.
现在只要能睡上一小时 我就心满意足了
I'd settle for an hour of sleep right now.
你知道吗 我想要的其实是...
You know, that's exactly what I'm looking for...
能让我保持清醒的东西
Something to keep me up.
我是说 虽然现在有很多案子 但...
I mean, there are cases out there, but...
我想要找到那一个
I want to find the right one, you know.
那个呼唤着我的案子
One that speaks to me.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
它拿哪种语言呼唤你啊 小麦
What language would it have to speak to you in, Mikey?
老实说
Truthfully...
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
这案子和你数鸡还有
Does this have something to do with counting chickens
你那本"梦的日记"有关吗
and, uh, your Dream Journal and shit?
拜托 麦克 你知道恩赐之地无秘密的
Come on, Mike, you know there are no secrets in Graceland.
没什么要紧的
It's nothing.
听起来并不是不要紧的样子啊
Doesn't sound like nothing.
这种感觉有点像
It's--it's like um...
像幻肢
It's like a phantom limb, you know.
你能感觉到它很痒 但是它其实并不存在
It's like you can feel it itching, but it's not there.
当你感受到它的时候
And then once you feel it,
它充斥着你的大脑 让你无法思考其他
it's the only thing you can think about.
之后某一天你醒来的时候
And then one day you wake up...
它就突然消失了
and it's gone.
再也不痒了
No more itch.
好吧
Okay.
那么
Well...
等你完成了你的"寻梦之旅"
when you're done with your little dream quest
神志清醒准备好归队了
and ready to join us back in sanity land,
我需要你帮我一起处理"贩毒黑警"的案子
I'm gonna need a hand on this "Pillbilly" deal.
时机成熟时 我会给他们引荐我西海岸的土豪朋友
At some point, I got to introduce my west coast money guy.
不管有没有"寻梦之旅"
Dream quest or not,
你需要我的时候 我一定会在
you know anytime you need help, I got you.
-谢谢你 麦克 -随时待命
- Thanks, Mike. - Anytime.
该死
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
这太鲁莽了 兄弟
This is just reckless, man.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表