剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
They have it in a facility in Sao Paulo.
在巴西吗
In Brazil?
我不跟你打哈哈 伙计
I ain't playing the bossa nova, buddy.
我要我的货在这里
I want my crate here.
-货箱被标注了 -我有个想法
- The crate's been flagged. - Well, I have an idea.
不如你把标注给去了吧 蠢货
Why don't you get it unflagged, asshole?
听着 海关过来
Listen, customs came.
他们扣的是保税货物 没什么大事
They pulled my bond. Okay, it's nothing.
不过是正常程序 但我有一阵子不能行动
It's procedural, but my hands are tied for a few days.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
那么 我总结一下
So, uh, let me get this straight.
你弄丢了我老大的货 还跑来要他帮忙
You lose my boss' shipment, and then you ask for his help?
这也太不要脸了吧
What kind of shit is this?
拜托 这人是谁啊 天呐
Come on, who is this guy, huh? Christ's sake.
我在无♥界♥速运给你们做牛做马这么多年了
I've been running your shit through Clear-Line for years.
你要我们怎么帮你
What kind of help do you need?
他们雇了另一个人来取代我
They already hired someone to replace me.
他们当然要了 生意可不能停啊
Course they did. Business can't stop.
你要我们做什么
What would you like us to do?
那个新雇来的人 让他走
The new hire-- make him quit.
好
Fine.
我会帮你处理的
I'll look into it for you.
谢谢你 谢谢你 阿里
Thank you. Thank you, Ari.
我就直说了吧 无♥界♥速运归我管
So we understand each other, Clear-Line is my domain.
我会带着我的小弟去处理的
I'll take my guy, and we'll settle it.
我也直说吧 这是特文的意思
So we understand each other, this is straight from Tevan.
他让我来盯着
He's asked me to keep an accounting
你的生意和你的小弟
of your revenue streams and of your pets.
特文叔叔让你来给我当保姆吗
Uncle Tev asked you to be my babysitter?
不 他叫我来监督你
No, he asked me to be your supervisor.
你要跟着来 也无妨
You want to tag along, that's fine.
不过 记住 事态恶化的时候别瞎掺和
Just, you know, stay out of way if things get rough, okay?
我可不想你受伤啊
Don't want you to get hurt.
我们速战速决
Let's get this over with.
无♥界♥速运 这也是萨基森家族的吗
Clear-Line shipping-- this belongs to the Sarkissians?
不 这是合法的
No, it's legit.
我们不过搭个顺风车
We just piggyback.
无♥界♥速运
不然你觉得我们那些走私品
How you think we move contraband up and down
要怎么从边境进进出出
the coast across borders?
天呐
Jesus.
阿里 你像是病得不轻啊
Ari, you know, it's like a sickness.
你什么都要告诉这个家伙
You got this need to tell this guy everything,
我跟你说 马尔顿耳目众多啊
and I'm letting you know, Martun has big ears.
好吧 或许我该说悄悄话
Yeah, maybe I should whisper.
范斯负责所有这些事情
Vince moves everything through.
没有范斯 就没有飞机
No Vince, no planes.
新的主管在哪
Where's the new manager?
请问
Hello?
新的主管在哪
Where is the new manager?
你们好 有什么事吗
Fellas, how can I help you?
你 我见过你
You--I know you.
不会吧
I doubt it.
你 你去过亚特兰大吗
You--you ever been to Atlanta?
没有
No.
但我感觉我见过你
But I feel I've seen you before.
或许我们打过一炮
Maybe we had a screw.
好了 别理我助理 请问贵姓
Okay, excuse my assistant. Miss--
瑞森斯基 叫我佩琪
Rucincki. Paige.
佩琪 抱歉 佩琪
Paige. I'm sorry, Paige.
这家伙比较粗鲁
The man is a neanderthal.
-别理他 好吗 -没事
- Pay him no mind, okay? - Yeah.
我叫托罗斯
My name is Toros.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
不如你赶快收拾收拾走人
Well, you can start by packing your shit
记得把钥匙留给范斯·格择瑞安
and leaving your keys for Vince Gozerian.
这样如何 宝贝
How about that, sweetheart?
真的吗 好
Really? Okay.
那我们没什么好说的了
And so we're done here.
我们就喜欢看到你走开的样子
You know, we love the way you walk away.
你该朝出口走
You should aim for the exit.
你们是萨基森家族的人
You're the Sarkissians.
搞小动作并不是范斯的强项
Cloak and dagger wasn't exactly Vince's strong suit.
所有人都知道他经常出问题
Everyone knew he always had a deal.
"这份工作不再是你的了"这句话
What part of "This ain't your job anymore"
到底哪个字你没听懂 宝贝
don't you understand, sweetheart?
你不想挥手说再见
You don't want to wave bon voyage,
那你就这辈子别想挥手了
you won't be doing any more waving at all.
等等 等等 听我说
Oh, wait. Wait, no. Just listen to me.
-闭嘴 -听我说完
- Shut up! - Let me finish.
我们给这贱♥人♥修个手 然后叫范斯来
Let's give this bitch a manicure and call Vince.
-好主意 确实 -这里我说了算
- That's good. Yeah. - I'm the boss here.
等等 先听我说完 你们不会想要范斯的
Wait a second. Hear me out. You don't want Vince.
他在巴西丢了批货 对吧
Okay, he lost a package in Brazil, right?
没丢 只是动不了
Not lost--stuck.
我在巴西海关有熟人 好吗
I'm on a first-name basis with Brazilian customs agents, okay?
我可以打个电♥话♥ 让我和他们谈谈
I'll make one phone call. Let me talk to them.
-别信她 -拜托
- Don't believe her. - Please.
-别信她 -去打吧 宝贝
- Don't believe her. - Do it, honey.
喘口气 去打吧
Take a breath. Do it.
放手 放手
Get off me. Get off me.
好
Okay.
[葡萄牙语]
罗萨里奥 我是佩琪
Rosario, this is Paige.
[葡萄牙语]
[葡萄牙语]
上面印有"萨基森"
It's, uh-- it's marked Sarkissian.
[葡萄牙语]
看看她
Oh, look at this.
简直是个语言学家
She's a freaking linguist.
[葡萄牙语]
[葡萄牙语]
印上"非盈利"
Stamp it nonprofit.
"赠予难民的帮宝适纸尿裤"
Pampers for refugees.
[葡萄牙语]
[葡萄牙语]
[葡萄牙语]
[葡萄牙语]
帮宝适
Pampers?
是啊
Yeah.
我总不能写上"亚美尼亚违♥禁♥品♥"吧
I can't exactly mark it "Illegal Armenian shit," can I?
最多十二小时到货
12 hours max.
还有一点 范斯以前说过自己能得一成
One more thing: Vince used to boast at how he got 10%?
是啊
Yeah.
我要两成
I want 20.
你说真的吗
Is that right?
这个贱♥货♥
This bitch--
你胆子还挺大的啊
You do have a set of balls on you.
要是货真能过来 咱们再说
If it makes it here, we'll talk.
怎么样
How's that?
你刚说什么来着
Oh, um, what was it that you said?
一路顺风
Bon voyage?
咱们走
Let's go.
要说我能从阿里身上
You know, if there is one thing
总结出一点什么的话
I have learned about Ari's crazy ass,
就是如果你不想让他做出什么可怕的事
it's that if you don't want him to do something horrible,
你就得赶在他前面先动手
you damn well better do something horrible first.
好 所以当我成功卧底到托罗斯手下
Okay, so once I'm under with Toros,
你就离开阿里
you should pull the plug on Ari.
不 萨基森家族局势动荡 佩琪
No. The Sarkissians sail on fickle winds, Paige.
等特文死了 我们都得继续卧底
When Tevan finally dies, we should both be under.
好吧
Yeah.
你是对的 晚上见
Yeah, no, you're right. See you tonight.
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
你又把她卷入什么烂摊子了
What do you got her mixed up in?
她只是帮我再次打入马尔顿内部
Oh, she's just helping me take another run at Martun, you know?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表