剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
很好 伙计
That's good, man.
不过 我只收大面额的钱
But, hey, for payment, I only take big bills.
十元 二十元的都不行
No 10s, no 20s.
这是规矩
It's a rule--
好的 这是规矩
Okay. It's the rule.
我要你的车钥匙
But I want your car keys.
范
Vin.
他去哪了
Where is he?
他把我坑惨了 老兄
He ripped me off bad, man.
钱没了 车没了 老鼠没了
No money, no car, no rat.
什么都没了
Everything is gone.
他把毒气拿走了吗
Does he have the gas?
我要开走他这辆破车
Ah, I'm taking his stupid car.
毒气在哪
Where's the gas?
麦克
Hey, Mike.
别把我丢在这 麦克 麦克
Don't leave me, Mike. Mike!
马尔顿·萨基森
Martun Sarkissian.
从车后面出来 举起手来
Come out from behind the vehicle. Hands up.
举起手来
Let me see your hands.
看见了吗
You see this?
我这还有更多
I'll show you more than that.
你朝它开枪 咱们都得死
You put the bullet through this, everyone will die.
我要你放下罐子
I need you to put the canister down.
我要你离开这
I need you to get the hell out of here!
除非你想给那些杂碎陪葬 滚开
Unless you wanna die with the roaches, get out.
你无处可逃了 国土安♥全♥部♥正在往这赶
You got nowhere to go. Homeland Security's on the way.
让他们来呀
Oh, bring them on.
多烤几只猪
More pigs to fry.
想想你的女儿 先生
Think of your daughter, sir.
想想莱拉 你想让她成孤儿吗
Think of Layla. You wanna make her an orphan?
没错 你们这些杂碎 过来
Yeah, you cockroaches, come out.
没事 没关系
Hey, hey, hey, it's okay. It's all right.
你们都回屋里去
Everybody just go back inside.
我是联调局探员 你们都进去
I'm FBI, everybody back inside.
跟你们的爱人告别吧
Say good-bye to your loved ones.
今天是个去死的好日子
Today is a good day to die.
萨基森
Sarkissian!
女士 女士 看着我
Ma'am, ma'am, look at me.
别开枪 别开枪
Do not shoot. Do not shoot!
-我要宰了你 -请别开枪
- I'll kill you-- - Please don't shoot!
-放下枪 -我要宰了你
- Put the gun down. - I'll kill you.
-我要宰了你 -女士 看着我
- "I'll kill you." - Ma'am, look at me.
别开枪 我是联调局的
Do not shoot. I'm FBI.
-别开枪 -不
- Do not fire. - No.
他是我的
He's mine!
把武器放到地上
Put your weapon on the ground now.
我们要立即疏散此区域
We need to evacuate this area immediately.
你们都给老子滚开
Everybody gets away.
重复 把武器放到地上
I repeat, put your weapon on the ground.
你们为什么不退后
Why don't you back off?
退后
Back off!
我要让你死在这
I'll kill you right here where you stand.
后退 都后退
Back away. Everybody back away.
要不你们就要像笼子里的老鼠一样死
Or you're gonna die like the rats in a cage.
都退后
Everybody back away!
不
No!
该死
Damn it!
他得付出代价
He's gonna pay.
听说你那枪开得好啊
Heard you made one hell of a shot.
当年在匡蒂科可是全班第一
Top of my class at Quantico.
-再说 我做过很多手部练习 -是啊
- Plus, I do all those hand exercises. - Right.
你怎么知道那是空的
How did you know it was empty?
我的小伙伴
Oh, my friend here.
它还活蹦乱跳的
She was still alive.
这一切都是他的诡计
It was all a fraud.
一场骗局 马尔顿会被无罪释放
A hoax. Martun's gonna walk free.
不会的
No, he's not.
法律并不在意结果
Law doesn't care about outcome.
它只在意你的意图
It just cares about intent.
只要他试图在美国国土上释放沙林毒气
As long as he tried to use Sarin on U.S. soil,
无论毒气罐是不是空的
it doesn't matter if it was empty--
这仍然是恐主义行为
it's still an act of terrorism.
对沙林毒气一无所知吗
Nothing about the Sarin gas?
毒气和我一点关系都没有
I have nothing to do with that gas.
布里格斯为什么不和我们直说
Why didn't Briggs just tell us?
因为我们不可能照做的
‘Cause we never would've gone through with it.
真是胡扯
That's bullshit.
当时查理在追查杰曼
Charlie was after Germaine.
你在追寻47只鸟
You were after 47 birds.
强尼和杰克完全不理他
Johnny and Jakes were over him.
而我...
And I...
我也不觉得自己会照做
I don't think I would've done this.
现在这是国土安♥全♥部♥的事了
It's Homeland Security's problem now.
他们会问很多问题的
They're gonna ask a lot of questions.
你准备和他们怎么说
And what are you gonna tell them?
其实...
Honestly...
我也不知道
I have no idea.
来了
Coming.
等一下
Hang on a second.
来了来了 天啊
Coming, Jesus.
你有什么...
Can I help you--
你的约会如何呀
Yo, how did the date go?
查理 我还在约着呢 懂吗
Charlie, it's kind of still going on, you know what I mean?
好吧
Oh, all right.
好吧 我...我就...
All right, cool, I'll--I'm gonna--
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
你才喝醉了 你个白♥痴♥
You're drunk, you prick.
好吧
Right.
我送你回去
Let me help you back.
你走吧
Go, I know.
你有更重要的事要...
You have more important shit going--
怎么了
What's going on?
狗追上了车
Dog catches car.
-你说什么 -狗追上了车
- I'm sorry? - Dog catches car.
你就说这几个词我怎么会懂
Yeah, you're not really giving me a lot to work with.
不是 狗整天追车 总是求而不得
No, dog spends all day chasing the car and never gets it.
有一天 它终于追上了 它该做什么
And then one day, he catches the car and what does it do?
什么都做不了
Nothing.
你说狗能拿一辆该死的车做什么
'Cause what's a dog gonna do with a goddamn car?
随后 你到了最后才发现...
And then, you get to the end and you realize...
有什么意义呢
What was the point?
毫无意义
There's no point.
-要来点吗 -好
- Want some? - Yeah.
你应该为自己感到自豪
You should be proud of yourself.
遇到了那么多艰难险阻
You got Germaine in spite of everything
你最后还是抓住了杰曼
they could throw at you.
你四面楚歌♥ 却笑到了最后 查理
The whole world conspired against you and you won, Charlie.
你笑到了最后
You won.
可我又得到了什么呢
And what do I got?
我什么都没得到
I got nothing.
我的房♥间里没有人陪我
There's nobody in my room.
因为你是特别的存在
Because you're a special little creature,
凯瑟琳·德马科 就是这样
Catherine demarco. That's why.
你是我生命中见过的
You are the strongest,
最坚强
the smartest,
最聪明也是最善良的人
the kindest person I've ever met in my entire life.
我没胡扯
No bullshit.
而且你会把一件事放在心上
And the fact that you cared enough
坚持到底
about something to see it through,
不达目的誓不罢休 我做不到
all the way to the end, I've never done that.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表