剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
假如他更想一枪崩了你怎么办
What if he's inclined to let his gun do the talking?
那你就用这个罪名抓他
Then you get him on that.
听着 答案是不行
Look, the answer is no.
布里格斯 你不觉得我们是时候
Briggs, don't you think it's time
该为自己所做过的事情付出代价了吗
that some of us started paying for what we've done?
你要知道 赎罪不意味着要送死
You know, penance doesn't mean death.
有时候是的
Sometimes it does.
马尔顿·萨基森 他就是家族主事的人
So Martun Sarkissian, head of the snake.
文件上说你查到他往非洲
File says you peg him for shipping arms
和中东运送武器
to Africa and the Middle East?
博科圣地组织 ISIL 都在叙利亚
Boko Haram, ISIL, both sides in Syria.
全称为"伊♥拉♥克♥和黎凡特伊♥斯♥兰♥国" 用于西方媒体
只要你有钱 和人起了冲突
Anyone with money and a conflict,
萨基森家的人就能找上你
the Sarkissians have their number.
萨基森家族
马尔顿·萨基森
特文·亚达米安
霍维克·阿济济安
阿里·亚达米安
托罗斯·柏拜仁
但马尔顿·萨基森一直不和外界接触
But Martun Sarkissian stays insulated.
他只见一个人 而且仅此一人
He only holds court with one person and one person only.
特文·亚达米安 萨基森的二把手
Tevan Adamian, Sarkissian's right-hand man.
特文·亚达米安
你的目标阿里是特文的侄子 也是他继承人
Your guy Ari is Tevan's nephew and heir apparent.
阿里·亚达米安
如果特文死了 那么...
If Tevan were to pass, then...
阿里就接手 成为新的第二把手
Ari takes over as second in command,
如果我和阿里足够亲近
and if I'm close enough to Ari,
我们就能解决掉萨基森 是吗
we should be able to wrap up Sarkissian, right?
十八个月之前 特文的肾脏衰竭了
18 months ago, Tevan's kidney failed.
他一直靠透析活着 但相信他撑不了多久
He's been living on dialysis, but we don't believe it'll hold.
装上窃听设备
Wire up.
特文一直在找肾
Tevan's been searching for a kidney,
所以阿里一直在研究从哪儿能搞到肾源
so Ari's been researching where to procure one.
我们给他提供了一颗肾脏的运输时间和日期
We fed him the time and date of a kidney transport
人体器♥官♥移♥植♥
请妥善安置
和他叔叔的血型相符 B型阳性
in his uncle's blood type: B-positive.
连好了 布里格斯探员
You're online, Agent Briggs.
太棒了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
所以 这就是个老套的抢劫吗
So, uh, it's just an old-fashioned hold-up?
车里都是我们的探员
It's our agents in the van.
你不为难他们 他们就不会为难你
Don't push, they won't push back.
但如果你遇到状况 说"会被别人看到的"
But if you do hit a snag, the cover team moves in at
后备队就会出动
"Someone might see us."
"会被别人看到的"
Mm-hmm. Uh, "Someone might see us."
别乱用 跟我走
Do not use it. Follow me.
之前的卧底 科尔比·摩尔
The previous UC, Colby Moore, spent the last week
上周把你介绍给了阿里 建了个身份
establishing you with Ari, building an ID.
好的 我应该和科尔比见一面再去
Okay, I should meet Colby before I go in.
不太可能 他被查出淋巴癌四期
Not possible. Lymphoma, stage four.
我们不能再让他继续工作了
We had to pull him from the field.
那我应该和他一起共事很多年了吧
Well, he and I are supposed to have run together for years.
我是说 如果阿里问起我科尔比的发型的话
I mean, if Ari asks about Colby's haircut,
我得知道他是留莫西干还是小贝头
I should know if it's a mullet, a mohawk...
保罗 我让你参与就是因为你能搞定这些
Paul, I brought you in because you can hold it together.
这是什么
What's this?
这是你的信物
That's your credibility.
5号♥州际高速公路
洛杉矶南
错路勿入
你好 杰克
Hello, Jakes.
你开车南下了
You driving down south?
我刚挂了和战术小队的电♥话♥
Because I just got off the phone with tactical.
他们说你去特卡特准备下一次运货
They said you're heading down to Tecate to make another drop?
对
Yup.
我们不是决定明天要
We make the call, we shut down
停掉整个美国行动吗
the whole U.S. operation tomorrow.
所以告诉我 为什么我们仍然要运钱...
So tell me, why are we still shipping money...
-杰克 -到墨西哥
- Jakes! - To Mexico?
听着
Look.
我们抓住卡里托了么
Do we have Carlito?
不 我们没有 但...
No, we don't, but...
对 我们没抓到卡里托 对吧
No, we do not have Carlito, okay?
我在努力了结这一切
Look, man, I'm trying to finish this.
我知道你不信 但我真的在做
I know you think I'm not, but I am.
挂了
Peace.
进来
Yeah?
你好 我是保罗 科尔比的人
Yeah, uh, I'm Paul. Colby's guy.
证明一下
Let me see it.
你看着不像保罗
You don't look like a Paul.
那保罗该长什么样呢
What does a Paul look like?
-金发 -金发
- Blonder. - Blonder?
好吧 如果你喜欢的话 我也可以
Well, I could go to my barber and have him
让理发师给我漂染一下
put some highlights in, if you want.
也许科尔比没说清 伙计
Maybe Colby didn't explain, guy.
我讨厌自以为是的人
I'm not looking for a wise ass.
是嘛 抱歉
Yeah, uh, sorry.
科尔比没跟我说你要找什么样的人
Colby didn't tell me much about what you were looking for,
真的
to be honest.
我看你手下打手众多 所以...
And I see you got plenty of heavies already, so...
是 我手下的亚美尼亚兄弟足够打场仗
Yes, I have enough Armenian brethren to go to war,
但我和他们只是政♥治♥合作
but with them, it's political.
他们听命于上面
They answer to a higher power.
你和科尔比这种 只听我的
Guys like you and Colby answer to me.
你有手♥机♥吗 让我看看
You have a cell phone? Let me see it.
我堂哥手上带着个GPS手环
My cousin has to wear a GPS ankle bracelet.
不论他去哪 他们都知道
Anywhere he goes, they know.
告诉你 这很可怕的
Let me tell you, it's appalling.
我们呢 像我们这种笨人
And the rest of us, idiots that we are,
要享受这待遇还得一个月花一百美元
pay $100 a month for the same privilege.
你要为我工作 就先搞个预付费手♥机♥
You work for me, get a prepaid,
不然就学彻罗基族人烽火传信吧
or use freaking smoke signals like a Cherokee.
知道了
Understood.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yeah.
科尔比说我们要
Uh, Colby said we're knocking off
袭击一个医疗急救车还是什么
a medical transport van or something?
不 伙计 没有急救车
No, guy, there's no van.
走吧 我们去弄个肾回来
Come on, let's go get a kidney.
没有急救车
There's no van.
欢迎来到落日之界[洛杉矶银湖区的别称]
里面要是有别人 也一并处理掉 明白吗
Anyone else is in there, we take them down, okay?
会被别人看到的
Uh, someone might see us.
这里是个公♥寓♥群 阿里
It's an apartment complex, Ari.
你以前和科尔比
You used to run jobs with Colby
在辛辛那提干过
out of Cincinnati, huh?
没错 干了几年
Yeah, yeah, for a couple years, I did.
我也去过一次辛辛那提
I was in Cincinnati once.
参加慕尼黑啤酒节[又称十月节] 你去过吗
I went to that Oktoberfest. You do that?
谁不爱身材娇俏的美人啊
Oh, who doesn't like a bad bitch in a bodice, right?
重点是 我去的时候是九月
Uh-huh. Thing was, I was there in September.
他们却在九月过十月节 搞什么啊
They had Oktoberfest. What is that?
是啊 因为
Well, yeah, I mean, you know,
我们那十月的天气不太好 所以...
we get some pretty bad Octobers in Ohio, so--
不要怪天气 伙计
Don't blame the weather, guy.
这是典型的大美国主义
It's indicative of a greater American ethos.
一个建国才250年的国家懂个屁传统啊
What does a 250-year-old country know about tradition, huh?
-屁都不懂 -是啊 直到他们...
- Nothing. - Yeah, well, until they sta--
萨米
Sammy!
萨米·欧麦利
Sammy O'Malley!
不管你们以为我做了什么 我都没有
Whatever you guys think I did, I didn't do it.
你是萨米吗
Are you Sammy?
你到底是不是萨米·欧麦利
Are you or are you not Sammy O'Malley?
我叫萨姆
It's just Sam.
-你是B型阳性吗 -什么
- Are you B-positive? - What?
会被别人看到的 阿里
Someone might see us, Ari.
就是...
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表