剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
后备箱里 然后全烧掉了
in the back of a Lincoln Town Car!
闭上你的嘴
Stop speaking right now!
把这案子的所有细节都写进报告里
Put all details of your operation into your report!
我没有叫你来和我讨论细节
I did not ask you to discuss the particulars.
看着我 洛根
Look at me, Logan!
萨米·欧麦利死了 这次行动结束了
Sammy O'Malley is dead. This operation is over.
-结束了吗 -结束了
- Oh, over? - Over.
结束了
Over?
上千人 布里格斯探员
Thousands, Agent Briggs.
每天都有上千人死于
Thousands die every day from the arms
萨基森家族提供的武器下
provided by the Sarkissian family.
这起案件比你 比我的生命都重要得多
This is larger than you! It's larger than me!
如果
Now...
你觉得这工作太繁重
if you find this job is too taxing,
我建议你给自己找个心理医生看一看
I suggest you get yourself a therapist,
或者大哭一场释放一下
or you get yourself a box of Kleenex.
我都不在乎
I don't care.
但是无论你怎么选 在一切尘埃落定之前
Either way, it is not over
这案子还没结束
until it is over!
现在滚出我的办公室
Now get the hell out of my office!
好 我等着
Yeah, I'll hold.
-他们跟丢了吗 -是的
- They lost him? - Yeah.
我已经通知了边境巡逻
I've sent notice to border patrol,
机场 车站等等各处的警♥察♥
airports, trains, all of that.
如果锡德想跑出国
So if Sid's gonna try to leave the country,
没那么容易
it's not gonna be easy.
你为什么要毁了这次行动
Why did you blow the op?
才不是我毁的
I didn't blow nothing!
问这哥们
Ask this dude.
这不是一次行动
It wasn't an op.
这是自杀行为 锡德不会开口的
It was a suicide run. Sid was never gonna talk.
你在逗我吗 好了 我得挂了
You shitting me? All right, I gotta run.
锡德的老婆孩子刚刚上了飞往安道尔[欧洲]的航♥班♥
The wife and the kid just got on a flight for Andorra.
他们跑掉了
They're gone.
无法引渡 这就是他的逃跑计划
No extradition. This is his getaway plan.
-快 我们走吧 -好吧
- Come on, let's go. - All right.
我刚拿回了我的东西 好像少了什么
I just got my things back, and there's something missing.
什么东西
What?
保罗
Paul!
所以你现在是要永远和我们一起了还是怎么
So you with us for good now or what?
保罗
Paul!
医生认为我还不能复职
I'm not cleared for duty,
但我之后会全职在恩赐之地工作
but I'll be back in Graceland full-time.
我不知道他去哪了
I don't know where he is.
那我们就只能等着了
Well, all we can do is wait.
-一切都好吗 -是 一切都好
- Everything kosher? - Yeah, everything's kosher.
为什么屋里这么乱
Why is the house such a mess?
谢谢
Thank you.
我要搬出去
I'm moving out.
-搬出哪里 -搬出这房♥子
- Out of what? - The house.
我刚提交了调职申请
I just put in my transfer papers.
缉毒局抓住锡德之前不会通过调职申请的
DEA won't approve it until Sid's behind bars,
但是...这是真的
but, uh...it's happening.
-什么 -你在开玩笑吧
- What? - You're kidding, right?
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
不 需要
Yeah...I do.
这些就是你的调职申请吗
Are these your transfer papers?
那个吗 不是
That? No.
司法部的人拿到了莉娜的信
Uh, somebody at the DOJ got ahold of the Lina letter.
就是那个...
The one that, uh--
他们想表彰你的英勇表现
They want to give you the award for exceptional heroism.
天啊 我就说吧
No shit. I told you.
那太棒了 佩琪
That's incredible, Paige.
对 确实挺棒的
Yeah, incredible's kind of the perfect word for it.
等等 所以你获表彰了 所以要搬出去吗
Wait, okay, so you get an award, and then you move out?
这听起来完全没道理啊
That makes no sense whatsoever.
佩琪想搬出去 各位 她就搬出去
Paige wants out, guys, she's out.
她不需要跟我们解释
She damn sure doesn't owe us an explanation.
我和麦克要跟你单独谈谈
Me and Mike gotta talk to you in private.
不 我们都要跟你谈谈 哥们
Yeah, no, we all gotta talk, man.
你今天去哪了
Where were you today?
不回答吗 好吧 没关系
No answer? All right, that's cool,
因为佩琪差点被人杀了 没什么大不了的
'cause Paige almost got shot, but whatever.
你知道吗 强尼 你是对的
You know what, Johnny? You're absolutely right.
来吧 各位 我告诉你们我今天做了什么
Come on, guys, let me tell you about my day.
我和阿里·亚达米安共度了一天
I spent one day with Ari Adamian,
我就已经背上了一条人命了
and already I'm responsible for a homicide.
你没有杀那孩子
You didn't kill the kid.
是没有 小查 但我现在负责这个案子
No, Chuck, but I'm the case agent now.
当局里过来抓人
When the Bureau rolls in, starts making arrests,
一切真♥相♥大白 置于陪审团的眼皮底下
the truth comes out, when it's all laid bare for a jury,
必须得有人要为阿里的罪行负责
somebody has to be held accountable for Ari's crimes.
他们会把你和他联♥系♥上
They're gonna make you stick it to him
然后都怪到你头上
and then lay it all at your feet.
对 差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
我就是替罪羊
I'll be their sin-eater.
为什么你不干脆脱身出来呢
Why don't you just walk away?
因为有些事情你无法
'Cause there are some things you can't
简单脱身 强尼
just walk away from, Johnny.
你看 就像我们每个人
I mean, hey, look, every single one of us here,
我们都做过些坏事 对吧
we've done some bad things, right?
我做的比你们还多些
Me more than others.
这就是我要赎的罪
This is the penance I gotta pay.
抱歉 我有点没搞懂
Sorry, I'm having trouble here.
洛根想做什么
What's--what's Logan's play?
萨基森家族是
The Sarkissians are the upper echelon
国际军♥火♥交易的上家
of international arms dealing.
还没有卧底成功打入内部 所以...
No one has ever gotten under with them, so...
洛根觉得我能帮他直捣黄龙
Logan thinks I'm his ticket to the top of the world.
天啊 保罗
Jesus Christ, Paul.
你为什么要告诉我们
Why are you telling us?
因为这就是你们在这里的原因
Because that's what you're here for.
恩赐之地之所以存在
Graceland doesn't exist just because
不是因为有几个探员想看海景
there were a few agents who wanted an ocean view, you know?
虽然 这房♥子酷毙了 对吧
I mean, the house, it's-- it's pretty dope, right?
但到了晚上 也就是几堵墙
But at the end of the day, it's just walls.
让它有价值的是住在里面的人
What gives it its value are the people inside.
就是我们
That's us.
每次我们去卧底 各位
Every time we go under, guys,
我们就是在和恶魔做朋友
we--we are holding hands with the devil.
幸好 总有五个人
Now, thankfully, there's always five people
能把他拉回正道
pulling the other way.
所以我想我告诉你们是因为我...
So I guess I'm telling you because I...
我已经知道 事情在步入正轨之前
I know already it's gonna get a lot worse
总会先变得更糟 我希望那时
before it gets any better, and I'm hoping
你们会是把我带回家的人
you guys will be there to pull me home.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表