剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
The very moment.
晚上见
See you tonight.
-好 -再见
- All right. - Bye.
还有什么要告诉我们的吗
Anything else we should know about?
没了 麦克 这就是全部的计划
No, Mike, the plan's all on the table.
我知道你讨厌潮湿
I know you hate the humidity,
但南佛罗里达也不赖嘛
but South Florida ain't bad.
就像住在别人的裤裆里
It's like living in somebody's crotch.
食物很正
The food's good.
妹子很正
Women are distractingly attractive.
别说了
Ugh, don't remind me.
古巴雪茄也很赞
The cubans are real.
你享受就好
Glad you're enjoying yourself.
又不是在度假
This ain't no friggin' vacation.
我知道 查理 我是说
I know, Charlie. I'm just saying.
干了这么久卧底
Far as covers go,
在迈阿密充充富也不错
playing rich in Miami ain't half bad.
那是真的古巴雪茄吗
Is that a real cuban?
不错
Nice.
知道吗 当你怀孕的时候
You know, when you're pregnant,
美酒 香烟 你原先还享受着的
the booze, the smoke, all the horrible shit
所有美好的一切
you were happy to consume yesterday,
当你想到你的孩子 你就不会碰它们了
when you're thinking for two, you won't touch it.
人真是愚蠢啊
We're so stupid, people.
你会是个好母亲的 小查
You would've been a good mom, Chuck.
你要找的人来了
There's your guy.
记住 杰曼自己有酒精烟草火器管理局罩着
Remember, Germaine knows ATF is covering his ass,
所以他不会轻易被你吓到的
so he's not gonna be so easy to spook.
而且我确定他会想...
And I guarantee he's also gonna think--
查理 我知道怎么做好我的工作 谢谢
Charlie, I know how to do my job, thank you.
好吧
All right.
战术小队的越野车就停在角落
Tac SUV's around the corner.
小心点
Be careful.
大错特错了 伙计
It's all wrong, mate.
怎么了
What?
首先 这里是雪茄吧
Well, firstly, you don't come into a cigar lounge
不能自带雪茄
with your own cigar.
灭了它
Put it out.
其次 你不能随便要求跟我见面
Furthermore, you don't set a meeting with me
除非你有一大堆现金要处理
unless you've got a great big pile of cash to move,
不过我看你也没有
which I know you don't.
你脑子抽了吧 伙计
You're all sixes and sevens, mate.
听说文凯特兄弟们的事了吗
You hear about the Windgates?
你是在问我 我知不知道
Are you asking whether I've heard
我的客户被联调局给逮了
if my clients got pinched by the Feds?
我当然知道
Of course I have.
他们是我的收入来源
They were my income stream.
你有麻烦了 是吧
You've got a problem, don't you?
是 但我有办法解决
Yeah, well, I got a solution.
我想跟着你干
I want to work for you.
别着急 因为我知道
Now, hold on, 'cause I think I know
接下来的对话是什么
how this conversation's gonna go.
首先我会说 文凯特被抓
You see, I would argue that the Windgate bust
你的处境将会很危险
puts you in a very precarious situation.
如果你名字被报出来 对你的生意有害无利
And if your name gets out, it's bad for business.
然后你会说
And you're gonna say,
"伙计 如果我怕条子
"Mate, if I was concerned with coppers,
我还会在小哈瓦抽烟吗"
what would I be doing smoking baccy in Little Havana?"
但我知道两件事
But I know two things.
第一 文凯特联♥系♥你的时候
I know it took you three days to get here
你花了三天才出现
when the Windgates reached out,
所以你住在国外
which means you live abroad,
回来是有风险的
and trips here are risky.
还有一件事呢
What else do you know?
你是一个高智商的人
That you're a hyper-intelligent individual,
你深知压力一直都存在
that you understand acutely that the heat's always on.
在美国领土上每走一步
And that every step on U.S. soil
都面临可能失去自♥由♥的风险
could be your last as a free man.
让我来做你的垫背吧
So let me be your buffer,
做你在这个国家走下去的保障
your boots on the ground here in the states.
就算遭殃了 也是我来承担
If shit hits the fan, I get sprayed.
我们都知道
We both know...
风险一直都是有的
the fan's always spinning.
我还想你会不会来
Wasn't sure you'd come.
我说过要来
I said I'd be here.
你说过很多事
You say a lot of things.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
过去几个星期了
I've barely been able to get you on the phone
我一直联♥系♥不上你
for the past couple weeks.
你在躲着我
You're avoiding me.
没有 事情不是那样的
No, no, that's not it at all.
我没有 我只是...
I-I'm not. I've just--
一直有工作缠身 而且生病了
I've been scattered at work and being sick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该打个电♥话♥的
I should have called.
并不代表我没想你
It's not like I wasn't thinking about you.
你很紧张
You're tense.
是的 你知道的
Yeah, well, you know,
老大的候选人一直都是阿里
It's just always been Ari next in line for this.
因为他有家族裙带关系
It's a family nepotism thing.
这么多年一直没人想过我的功劳
No one's considered my merit for years.
而如今 我到这儿来面对这些
And now today, getting here to these doors,
就像是进行一场登高战
it's been a-- it's been an uphill battle.
做个深呼吸 好吧
Just take a breath, okay,
放松
And relax.
这是你应得的
You've earned this.
无论你的前路怎样艰难
And whatever uphill climb you have,
我会和你一起面对
I will be by your side now.
没错
Yes.
你穿这件裙子真美
You look beautiful in that dress.
是为我而穿的吗
You wear that for me?
也许是
Maybe.
托罗斯
Toros...
我不想只是当你身边的花瓶
I don't just want to be your arm candy.
我知道
I know.
那你想要什么
What do you want?
一切
Everything.
我要的东西带了吗
Bring what I told you?
为什么布里格斯让我们两个监视托罗斯
Why did Briggs need two of us to watch Toros?
不清楚
I don't know.
盯梢通常是两个人的活 对吧
Stakeout's usually a two-man job, right?
万一我要去尿尿什么的呢
What if I got to piss or something?
你是说你自己干不了这活儿吗
You're saying you couldn't do this alone?
我喜欢有你陪
I like having you here.
我问你个事
Let me ask you something.
什么
What?
自从萨基森的案子交给布里格斯以来
Since the Sarkissian case got handed to Briggs,
那他面临的最大难题是什么
what's been his biggest obstacle?
不知道 或许是阿里
I don't know. Ari, maybe?
不对 是洛根
No, man, it's Logan.
洛根让他无论如何都要终结此案
Logan's making him finish this case no matter what happens.
他几周前这样说的
He told us that weeks ago.
哪怕布里格斯逮捕了马尔顿
I mean, even if he arrests Martun,
他还是会因阿里的罪行受牵连
Briggs is still gonna get nailed for everything that Ari's done.
好吧
All right.
你想表达什么 麦克
What are you trying to say, Mike?
昨天洛根把我叫到办公室
Yesterday Logan had me in his office,
问我知不知道布里格斯在筹划什么
and he asked me what I thought Briggs was up to.
就像他察觉到了有什么事不对劲
It's like he could smell something was off.
好吧 那又怎样 那不一定是说...
Okay, but whatever, that doesn't necessarily mean--
还有那个车牌
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表