剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
放松 强尼
Easy, Johnny.
转过身来
Turn around.
布里格斯 我们得谈谈
Briggs, we need to talk.
不 我需要离开这里
No, I need to walk out of here.
你们两个别挡我的路
And you two need to get the hell out of my way.
别 别动
Don't--don't move, man.
强尼 我不知道你是怎么想的
Johnny, I don't know what the hell you think this is, man.
-但我...-我不会再重复一遍 兄弟
- But I'm-- - I ain't gonna say it again, bro.
不然呢 你要开枪打我吗
Or what? You gonna shoot me?
葬礼 沙林毒气
The funeral, the Sarin--
到底怎么回事 布里格斯
What is going on, Briggs?
如果你不告诉我们 我们没办法帮你
We can't help you if you don't talk to us.
你知道吗 事情不是你想的那样
You know what? It doesn't work like that.
强尼
Johnny!
天啊
Oh, my God!
让我看看 让我看看
Hey, hey, let me see. Let me see.
我不想再听他的瞎话了
I'm sick of his shit.
天啊 强尼
Jesus, Johnny.
这个和古斯蒂拿的那部手♥机♥一样吧
That's the same phone Gusti had, huh?
对 我需要把它带到一个地方
Yes! And I need to take it somewhere.
你腿受伤了 哪都不能去
You are not going anywhere on this leg.
我不知道你们知道了什么 好吗
Look, I don't know what you guys know, okay?
但你们认识我很多年了
But you have known me for years.
你们真的认为我是这一切的幕后黑手吗
You really think I'm the villain in all this?
佩琪 这不是为了我
Paige, look. This is not about me.
从来都不是为了我
It has never been about me.
这是为了科尔比
It's about Colby.
马尔顿杀了他 正义必须得以申张
Martun murdered him and things have to be made right.
佩琪 你一定要帮我
Paige, you gotta help me.
伙计 这就是群人模人样的傻瓜
Dude, these are, like, master dorks.
该死的会计
Freakin' accountants.
幸好我数学不好
Thank God I was bad at math,
不然我也会沦为这些技术宅的一员
I might've wound up like one of these antisocial trolls.
行行出状元嘛
It takes all types, right?
也许吧
I guess.
各位 我们为你们准备了宵夜
Hey, folks, we'll get some food in here for you around midnight.
需要的话 后面有咖啡和红牛可以自取
There's coffee and red bulls in the back if you need.
你们准备好后 我们就开始数钱了
As soon as you get set up, we'll start counting.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
没问题 很好
No questions. Perfect.
你看我说什么来着
You see what I mean?
要去喝一杯吗
Can we go get a drink?
我先要把这清理一下才行
You know, I should straighten up here first.
你知道你只是卧底吧
You know you're undercover, right?
而不是真的银行经理
Like, you're not really a bank manager.
我要做一个月的卧底
I'm gonna be undercover for a month
这地方已经全是外卖♥♥的臭味了
and this place already stinks like take-out.
-要帮忙吗 -不了 我可以的
- You need help? - Nah, I'm good.
去酒店吧 我待会去找你
Go to the hotel, I'll meet you there.
好吧 完事后给我打电♥话♥
All right, call me when you're done.
好的
Okay.
是你啊 你还没走呢
Oh, hey. Uh...You're still here.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
我还是没法完全相信你和德马科
you and Demarco haven't instilled me with much trust.
我想看着点
I'd like to keep an eye.
没问题 我们需要重启下系统
Sure, we just gotta do a system reboot though.
远程连接问题
It's a remote connectivity issue.
也就差不多黑屏两分钟吧
We're only gonna be down for, like, two minutes.
重启中
请稍候
晚安 各位
Good night, guys.
考特尼·盖洛小姐
Ms. Courtney Gallo.
我的银行刚刚打烊
I'm actually just closing up the bank.
当然 我很想见你
Yeah, I would love to see you.
我刚刚在想我们可以干点什么
I was actually just thinking about what we could get into.
大概就是 我幻想了各种不同的体♥位♥
Well, mainly, I was itemizing different sex positions,
你愿意的话 我们可以先去吃点东西
but I guess we could get something to eat if you want.
是的 我们也可以吃点小吃
Yeah, we could even do hors d'oeuvres.
八点半 好啊
8:30 sounds great.
稍等我一下
Hey, hold up a sec.
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm good--
八点半没问题
8:30's fine.
我稍后打给你 拜拜
Let me call you back. Bye.
我还以为清理一下是委婉说法
I half-thought straightening up was a euphemism,
看来你是说到做到的人
but I guess you're a man of your word.
我以为你走了
I thought you left.
本来是要走 但我在车里坐了一会
Yeah, I was gonna... but I just sat in the car for a little bit.
-怎么了 -能去喝一杯了吗
- What's up? - You wanna go have that drink?
我只想当一会普通人
I just wanna feel like a normal person.
查理 我去不了
Charlie, I can't.
你去不了
You can't?
怎么 你还要打扫卫生吗
What, you got more cleaning up to do, what?
不是 我有约了
No. I'm meeting someone.
约了谁
Someone who?
一个人
A person.
一个女...人
A female...person.
戴尔在佛罗里达有情况啊
Dale's getting busy in Florida.
我认识她吗
Is it anyone I know?
-不认识 -不会是斯坦伍德吧
- Nah. - It's not Stanwood, right?
别说是她 拜托
Please. Jesus christ.
-那太恶心了 -好吧
- That's gross. - Okay.
她叫考特尼
Her name is Courtney.
是个律师
She's a lawyer.
律师吗
A lawyer?
她有资格证吗
She got paper?
-我不知...-她漂亮吗
- I don't-- - Is she hot?
-是的 -快跟我说说
- Yeah. - Tell me everything.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
我也不知道
I don't know.
但你知道这是好事
But know it's something.
祝贺你
Good for you.
你值得拥有幸福 亲爱的
You deserve all the happiness, baby.
你是我们中最棒的
You're the best of us.
说真的
No joke.
爱你哦
Love you.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你可算愿意现身了
Look who decided to show up.
你让我们等了几个小时
You keep us waiting here for hours.
都是妇孺 又饿又渴
Women and children, hungry, thirsty.
婴儿哭闹 你想到了吗
Babies crying. You think about that?
告诉他们现在安全了
Tell your people they're safe.
我们准备让你们走了
We're gonna let you go.
告诉他们现在安全了
Tell them that they're safe?
他们不安全
They're not safe.
在这不安全 在家也不安全
Not here, not at their home.
不送那些无♥耻♥下流的墨西哥土匪入土
Not until every last one of those filthy, low-life
他们永远都不安全
Mexican bandits is dead and buried.
当然也可以不埋
Or not buried.
看什么看 你这蠢猪
What are you looking at, you ugly pig.
送他们回家
Send them home.
要监视所有萨基森家族的人
I want all the Sarkissians kept under surveillance.
这事还没完
This ain't over.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我这么做是我认为这样对你最好
I did what I thought was best for you.
我这么做是我认为这样对我们都好
I did what I thought was best for us.
请你相信我
You have to trust me.
不要跟我谈信任
Don't talk to me about trust.
霍维克给我备好车了吗
Is Hovic ready with my car?
好了 老大
Yes, boss.
很好
Good.
手♥机♥送过来时 我得摆脱掉那些探员
When the phone arrives, I have to get rid of the feds.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表