剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
现在怎么办
So what now?
完事了 卡里托的人会来取 我们回家
Done. Carlito's people come, unload it. We go home.
不是说现在拿船怎么办
Not "What now?" with the boat.
我觉得你是对的
I think you were right.
显而易见
Obviously.
你指什么
About what?
我不是布里格斯
I ain't Briggs.
这件事我需要他的帮助
I'm gonna need his help on this one.
都准备好了吗
Everything's already set?
我昨晚封锁了加油站和酒店
I locked down the gas station and the hotel last night.
保罗负责酒吧
Paul got the bar.
剩下的都是公共场所...
The rest of these are public places--
太多人走进走出
lots of people coming and going.
如果阿里不按你设想的做...
If Ari doesn't do what you want--
从头到尾需要24个小时 麦克
Start to finish, this takes 24 hours, Mike.
我可以控制阿里一整天
I can control Ari for a day.
好 我有个问题
Okay, I have a question.
如果一切顺利 结果会如何
If all of this goes right, how do you imagine this ending?
阿里不再对任何人造成威胁
With Ari no longer a threat to the living.
大家好
Hey.
这破航♥空♥
Goddamn airlines, man.
滑行了一个多小时
Had us taxiing in for over an hour.
这是谁
Who's this?
-科尔比·摩尔 -查理·德马科
- Colby Moore. - Charlie DeMarco.
局里的前任替罪羊
The Bureau's original sin-eater.
我们想出了能摆脱阿里·亚达米安的办法
We came up with a plan to get out from under Ari Adamian.
-是吗 -但我们需要你的帮忙
- No shit. - But we need your help.
-不 -今晚
- No. - Tonight.
两天坐了两班长途飞机
Two cross-country flights in two days,
再加上安珀抱怨把她关进监狱 我可没精力
Amber bitching about checking her into County, I'm done.
真烦人
God damn it.
布里格斯
Hey, Briggs.
有时间吗 哥们 我需要你帮个忙
You got a minute, man? I need your help with something.
这孩子玩火了
Your boy's skydiving without a chute.
可以 但今天不行 强尼
Yeah, uh, not today, Johnny.
可这事其实等不了
Yeah, this can't really wait.
你知道吗 哥们 不管什么事
You know what, man? Whatever it is,
我保证我会为你竭尽全力
I promise I'll move Heaven and Earth for you,
但现在我需要你和杰克先帮我24小时
but right now I need you and Jakes for 24 hours.
阿里吗
Ari?
阿里
Ari.
-我加入 -好吧 我也加入
- I'm in. - All right. Me too.
谢谢
Thanks.
南希酒吧
这地方怎么也没个美臀
Where is the ass in this place, huh?
阿里 到处都是啊
Ari, there's ass everywhere.
那里 那里 那里 那里
There's ass, ass, ass, ass.
一般 都太一般了
Average. Strictly average ass.
-靠 -一切还好吗
- Oh, shit. - Everything all right?
这个小贱♥人♥
This bitch.
"老爸说你花了一整天"
"Daddy said you spent all day"
"找那个撞我的混♥蛋♥"
"looking for the asshole who hit me."
"你是我的英雄 我爱你"
"You're my hero. I love you."
"抱抱 亲亲 抱抱 亲亲 笑脸"
"Hug, kiss, hug, kiss, smiley face."
"我爱你" 这是怎么回事
"I love you." When did this shit start?
莱拉
Layla.
你知道吗 哥们 我得告诉你
You know, man, I got to tell you,
我觉得你俩感觉不太搭
you two don't strike me as a match.
是啊 但她的蜜♥穴♥
Yes, but, her putz...
可真是让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
It's like a velvet glove.
泳池派对 哥们
The pool party, guy.
马尔顿开了场泳池派对
Martun throws a pool party.
大家都去了
Everyone is there.
我去卧室撒尿
I go to take a piss in the bedroom.
她从浴室出来
She comes out of the bathroom...
胸都快从比基尼里蹦出来了
Spilling out of her bikini...
还挂着水珠
Dripping wet.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
听着 你和她坐下来
Look, just sit her down
像大人一样和她谈谈
and talk to her like an adult.
我怎么像大人一样和她谈 她是个孩子
How do I talk like an adult? She is a child.
她才二十
She's 20.
但或许谈谈...
But maybe talking...
或许我会和她谈谈
mm, maybe I talk to her.
那我得喝点烈的才行
I need a harder drink for that.
来两杯狮子奶
Hey! Two Arak!
什么
What?
你喜欢狮子奶吗
You like it, Arak?
-对 -那才是真正男人喝的酒
- Yeah. - It's a real man's drink.
狮子奶
Arak.
来吧
Here we go.
棒
Yeah.
朋友
My friend...
你和那女孩的事你得自己处理
you and the girl, that is a road that you need to walk alone.
但我保证
But as promised,
你之后喝的狮子奶都我请了
the rest of your Arak is on me.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我想或许去洗个衣服什么的
I think maybe I'll go do some laundry or something.
阿里 善待你自己
Ari, do yourself a favor.
别为莱拉的事太折磨自己 好吗
Don't kill yourself over this Layla drama, okay?
到头来
At the end of the day,
不过是个女人
it's just putz.
喂 阿里 怎么了 哥们
Yeah. Ari, what's up, man?
大事不妙 哥们
Something bad has happened, guy.
-真的吗 -我需要你过来
- Really? - I need you to come here.
好 好 我马上过来
Yeah. Yeah, I'll be right over.
恩赐之地
第三季 第三集
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表