剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
交货之类跑腿的活
making delivery runs.
我觉得一个高端客户的见面会
I think a meet and greet with his top clients
也许时机还不太成熟
might be a little premature.
好吧 那你就得赶紧加快步伐了
Well, then you're gonna have to speed up the timeline.
我们现在必须争分夺秒
Listen, we've been doing this for a minute now.
-不能慢 -我尽量
- We can't slow down. - I'll try.
不 不是尽量 是务必 戴尔
No, don't try. Do your job, Dale.
听着 就算杰曼同意安排了
Listen, even if Germaine goes for it,
也需要几天时间来筹备
it's going to take at least a few days to set up.
那没关系 我可以...
That's fine. I can--
你可以回家了
You can go home.
你回家吧 查理
You go home, Charlie.
你太累了 你看起来丑极了
You're tired. And you look like ass.
这就是你为什么还单身
And you're still single.
作为朋友我还要告诉你
And I'm going to tell you as a friend,
你应该跟布里格斯谈谈
You got to talk to Briggs.
他有权知道 别摆出那副表情
He deserves to know-- don't give me that face.
孩子和案子 你没办法一个人扛
And this baby and this case, you can't carry it on your own.
仪式很精彩
Ceremony was nice.
特文叔叔和马尔顿都出席了
Uncle Tev and Martun were there.
很多老妇人感动落泪
Lot of weeping old ladies.
大盘的山羊祭品
Huge platter of goat matagh.
太美妙了
Was beautiful.
你应该来的
You should have come.
总得有人处理尸体
Somebody had to take care of that body.
是啊 联调局的大人物洛根
Ah, yes. FBI bigwig Logan.
你把尸体扔哪了
Where you dump that trash?
找一座大桥丢下去了
Long drop off a tall pier.
我猜今天是大扫除日
Then I guess today is housecleaning day.
我手下的负责人今早发现了托罗斯
My manager found Toros out there this morning.
你说什么 他来这里藏身吗
What are you talking about, he came here to hide?
他来这里找死 那个蠢货
He came here to die, the idiot.
写了一大篇遗言
Write a long suicide note.
好像觉得自己是诗人似的
Like he thinks he's some kind of poet.
自己割了喉 血溅了我一沙发
Slit his own throat and bled out on my couch.
那么 我们去哪庆祝
Well, where do we celebrate?
没时间搞庆功宴了 伙计
No time for parties, man.
马尔顿很担心我能否成功接管所有生意
Martun is anxious for me to get the tattooing done
因为特文叔叔随时会死
because Uncle Tev is dying.
听到这个很难过
I'm sorry to hear that.
我们给他弄的肾救了他 现在又要害他的命
This kidney we got him saved his life and now it's killing him.
真是讽刺而悲伤
It's ironic and very sad.
不过这意味着现在我们要开始
But it means now we got to start
会会所有这些蠢货了
meeting with all of these idiots.
这里是三个县所有自称帮派的名单
Here we got every wannabe gangster for three counties.
我们得去挨个拜访一趟
We got to do a little handshake tour.
我希望你记住每个帮派的名字
I want you to learn the name of every gang
以及帮派的每个成员
and the name of every player.
你让我记住所有这些
You want me to memorize all of that.
权位越高
The higher you get,
就越需要动脑
the more you've got to start using your brain.
你没见过哪个国王
You're not going to see the king out there
整天在田里耕作 对吧
plowing the fields, are you?
-你好啊 -好你个头
- Hey. - Hey yourself.
我问你个问题 伙计
Let me ask you a question, man,
请你如实回答
and please just be real with me.
好啊 伙计 我一向如此 怎么了
Yeah, man, always. What's up?
到底发生什么了
What the hell's going on?
我不想背后议论别人
I didn't want to say anything in front of everybody else,
但差点搞砸行动真不能怪麦克
but I don't blame Mike for cracking up over all of this.
萨基森家族的那堆烂事...
All this shit with the Sarkissians is just...
感觉不对劲
It feels wrong.
对 强尼 一切都很不对劲
Yeah, Johnny, it's all kinds of wrong, you know?
感觉就像走在柏油里
I feel like I'm walking on tar.
每次使劲想把腿抬起来时 却越陷越深
Every time I try to pull out a leg, I just sink in deeper.
伙计 如果你有什么计划
Well, man, you know if you got something in the works
可以尽管找我 好吗
you could just tell me, right?
我随时听你调遣
I always got your back.
我知道 我也很感激
I know that, and I appreciate it,
但我暂时没有任何计划
But there's nothing in the works, okay?
只有工作
Nothing but work.
要是有事 我会告诉你的
If there was, I'd tell you.
只是情况不利吧
Just a bad situation then, huh?
不利的情况有很多 但你知道吗
Yeah, it's a grip of bad situations, but you know what?
现在是最后阶段了
Now's the endgame.
特文·亚达米安快不行了
Tevan Adamian's on his last legs,
我也成了阿里的左右手
I'm set up as Ari's right hand.
虽然一直不好过 但如果这样
You know, it's been a bitch but if this is what it takes
能抓住犯下滔天罪行的马尔顿
to get Martun after everything he's done,
刀山火海我也下
I'll walk through the fire.
需要帮手吗
You need some help?
不用 我能搞定
No. No, I'm good.
但要是需要 我肯定先找你
But if I do, you'll be the first one I call.
好吧
All right.
别干傻事 好吗
Just--just be good, all right?
我尽量
Yeah, I'll try.
索托街头帮
索托
Soto.
你不见了
You disappear.
麦迪逊以为你再也不会回来了
Madison thought you were gone for good.
她很伤心
She was upset.
你说的没错
Hey, you were right, man.
我得去戒毒
I had to get cleaned up.
所以你已经戒了吗
So you're clean? That's it?
没错
Yeah.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
就像中了一枪似的
I'm feeling like I got shot with a bullet.
她可能已经醒了
Maybe she's awake, I don't know.
我不是来找麦迪逊的
I didn't come to see Madison.
我看了眼地图
I took a look in an atlas.
巴厘岛离洛杉矶有一万四千公里远
Bali's 9,000 miles away from Los Angeles.
那都是环球距离的三分之一了
That's 1/3 of the way around the world.
你大老远过来就甘心空手回家吗
Did you really come all this way just to go home with nothing?
我虽然一无所有 但我有尊严
I don't have nothing but I have dignity.
范
Vin.
我不叫范 我叫古斯蒂
It's not Vin. It's Gusti.
你怎么不去看看你留下的烂摊子
Why don't you go visit the mess you leave behind, huh?
天哪
Oh, my God.
麦迪逊
Hey, Madison.
麦克
Mike.
看看你
Look at you.
你刮胡子了
You shaved.
我挺怀念那些胡茬 但是...
I miss the scruff, but...
进来 把门关上
Come in here, close the door.
我要给你看样东西
I have something to show you.
爽翻了
It's amazing.
我不要
I can't.
这又不是海♥洛♥因♥毒品什么的 这是吗♥啡♥
It's not heroin or drugs or anything. It's morphine.
不要 我说了不要
No, I'm saying I can't.
我戒毒了
I'm clean.
见鬼
Damn.
你肯定很自豪
You must be real proud of yourself.
出去吧
Just get out.
很艰难
It was hard.
戒毒是我♥干♥过的最艰难的事
It was the hardest thing I've ever done.
但很值得
But it was worth it.
我又找回了自己
I feel like myself again.
你真像个楷模 麦克
You know, you're like a role model, Mike.
就像那个...叫什么来着
You're like that guy, what's-his-name.
美国林♥业♥局♥用于森林防火标志和广♥告♥的标记
防火护林熊
Smokey the bear.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表