剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我觉得现在就恰到好处
so I figured what better time than now?
我也许该提前打电♥话♥的
I mean, I probably should have called,
但你也是我办公室的不速之客
but, uh, you showed up to my office unannounced,
所以我觉得应该礼尚往来
so I thought I'd return the favor.
你们都在啊
You're all here.
是啊 我们都在
Yes, we're all here.
亲爱的 时机不太对
Honey, it's kind of a bad time.
那我告辞了
I think I'll go.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我们准备走了
We're gonna go.
我们到这里来谈生意
We came here to talk business.
就因为某人要泡妞我们就得走了吗
We're gonna leave because of a hook up?
我在阿里巴巴酒吧留了瓶狮子奶
I have a bottle of Arak at Ali Baba's.
我们之后再谈
We'll pick this up later.
你给我添了点小乱啊
You caused a little bit of a mess for me.
我 我真的很抱歉 我...
Yeah, I'm--I'm really sorry. I--
-没关系 -我不知道
- It's all right. - I didn't know.
我 我们可以下次再谈
I'm-- we can do this another time.
不不不 来吧 没关系 你既然都来了
No, no, no, no, come here. It's okay. You're here now.
想留下吗
Want to stay?
我们可以做一晚上
We'll make a night of it.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what it is.
这让我变得疯狂 是关于你的
It drives me crazy. There's something about you.
我只想...
I just wanna--
看起来你喜欢粗暴一点
So you like it rough?
比你想象的还要粗暴
Rougher than you can handle.
没关系的
It's okay.
这可是件真丝衬衫
That's a silk shirt.
那曾经是件真丝衬衫
That was a silk shirt.
你很强势嘛
Oh, you're tough.
你已经迫不及待了 不是吗
You're kind of a pussy, aren't you?
你还不够劲
You're out of your league.
我还不够劲
I'm out of my league?
再用力些
Harder.
就这样
That's it?
你就只有这点能耐吗
That's all you can do?
来吧 变♥态♥ 惩罚我
Okay, pervert, punish me.
亲爱的 你需要再加把劲
Honey, you got to put your back into it.
你真的 你真的要再加把劲
You got to--you got to really put your back into it.
来吧 女士
Come on, mama.
这样吗
Like that?
该死
Oh, shit.
该死 我真的 真的很抱歉
Oh, shit, I'm so-- I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
有一点点破坏气氛
A little bit of a vibe killer.
我只...我真的只是想女王一点
I was just--I was really just trying to be rough.
我...
I'm--oh.
你打断了我的鼻子
You broke my nose.
我要去医院固定一下
I got to go to the hospital and put a stint in this.
但很好 打得好
But that was cute. Good hit.
我是布里格斯 请留言
Hey, it's Briggs. Leave a message.
布里格斯 是我
Briggs, it's me.
我想通这件事的来龙去脉了
I figured out what's going on.
两周前 古斯蒂在网上做了笔交易
Two weeks ago, Gusti makes a deal online--
就是我发现的那笔交易
The deal that I found.
他寄了张自己的照片到某个邮政信箱
He sends a photo of himself to a PO Box.
作为回报 他拿到了一个预付手♥机♥
In exchange, he gets a prepaid cell phone,
没有寄件人地址
no return address.
几天前 船运集装箱
Couple days later, the shipping container
在港口出现了
shows up at the port.
他去港口 从集装箱里
He goes to the port, puts a cargo box
拿了一个货柜搬进他的后备箱
from the container into his trunk.
他不知道这里面是什么
He doesn't know what's in it.
他只知道运完就会有五万的报酬
He just knows there's 50k payable upon delivery,
所以他在等电♥话♥来电
so he waits for the phone to ring.
然而今天 当我们在拘留所时
And today, when we were in lockup,
电♥话♥来了
it rang.
麦克 你还好吧
Mike, are you okay?
等一下
Just a minute.
-麦克 -马上就好
- Mike. - Just a sec.
听着 无论谁要这沙林毒气
Listen, whoever's after this Sarin gas
都不会因为一次来电未接而放弃
is not giving up after one missed call,
而下一次电♥话♥打来的时候...
and the next time that phone rings--
我今晚就住这里 给我回电♥话♥
I'm staying here tonight. Call me.
佩琪 发生了什么
Paige, what happened?
你把托罗斯逼急了
You pushed Toros too far.
翻译说他要杀了你
The translator said he was gonna kill you.
我不是问这个
That is not what I'm talking about.
我挡开性♥爱♥狂魔的次数
I've had to fend off more sexual predators
多到都记不清了
than I care to remember.
确实被他吃了点豆腐
He did get a little handsy,
而且他喜欢强势一点
and, uh, he likes it rough,
而我做的非常粗暴
but I played rough.
血流成河
Blood everywhere.
天呐 佩琪
Jesus, Paige.
我道歉了 他也道歉了
I mean, I apologized. He apologized.
除了要去急诊室外没有什么破坏气氛的事
But nothing kills the mood more than a trip to the ER.
你应该扭断他的脖子
Mm-hmm. You should have broke his neck for him.
我也希望可以
Mm, I wish I could.
内部会议
House meeting!
一起过来
Let's go!
内部会议
House meeting!
发生了什么
What's going on?
我们刚从佛罗里达带了一批羟考酮回来
We just got back from Florida with a haul of oxy.
我的存货记录很乱
My inventory log was crowded,
所以我决定整理一下 发现有二十片不见了
so I decided to do inventory-- 20 missing.
-二十片 -对
- 20 pills? - Yeah.
怎么偷的
How?
不 现在的问题是谁拿了
No, the question is who?
内部会议
Yay, House meeting.
查理丢了羟考酮
Charlie's missing Oxy, man.
是这房♥子里的某人拿的
Someone in the house.
好吧 如果是羟考酮丢了
Well, if Oxy's missing,
我想我们都知道是谁拿的
I think we all know who took it.
在那里真的是你救了我们 对吧
You really saved us back there, didn't you?
古斯蒂和我
Gusti and me?
我真的需要那颗药 麦克
I really needed that pill, Mike.
我不知道你是怎么知道的
I don't know how you knew,
但是谢谢
but thanks.
不客气
Don't mention it.
我只想说 我懂那种感觉
Let's just say I know the feeling.
你想要一些吗
You want some more?
我还想要一些吗
Do I want some more?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
直接吞是好 但是
Swallowing's fine, but, um,
抽的话...
smoking...
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
这就是自♥由♥的感觉
This is what freedom feels like.
-要一些吗 -不用了
- Want some? - No.
我不抽
I don't do that.
我很好
I'm good.
不 你不好
No, you're not.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表