剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
I gotta go.
麦克 怎么了 麦克
Mike, what-- Mike, hey.
等等 别走 麦克
Wait, Mike, stop.
我们没有多少药了
We don't have many pills left.
你出去时弄点来吧
Get some more while you're out?
回头见
I'll see you around.
不管那是什么 都没必要避着我
Whatever it is, you don't need to hide it from me.
这是为了你好 大拳击手
It's for your own good, slugger.
你知道的越少 被指控的罪就越少
The less you know, the less you can be incriminated.
好吧 我的指纹在货物上到处都是了
Yeah, well, my fingerprints are all over the shipment,
如果你遭殃了 我和你一起遭殃
so if you go down, I go down with you.
没错 我们一起遭殃
That's right. We both go down.
你的鼻子好了吗
How's your nose?
我的鼻子毁了 看起来怎样
My nose is busted. How does it look?
-毁了 -是的
- Busted. - Yeah.
私下说 我很喜欢 但下一次
Secretly, I liked it, but next time,
我说不好 也许不用那么粗暴了
I don't know, maybe, uh, maybe not so rough.
我可说不准
I can't make any promises.
你喜欢强势的男人吗
You like a powerful man?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得我就快要掌管
I think I'm gonna be running everything
和萨基森家族有关的一切了
that has to do with the Sarkissian family.
一切都会由我说了算
It's going to be mine to manage.
我觉得一个强大的男人
And I'm thinking a great man
身边该有一个美丽的女人
can use a beautiful woman by his side.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
说的对
I do.
但是在此之前 我得去工作
But until then, I have to work.
真心的吗
Really?
要这样搪塞我
The runaround?
真心
Rea--
还觉得我搪塞你吗
Does that feel like a runaround?
你说呀
Tell me.
停手 别人会看到我们的
Okay, stop. Somebody's going to see us.
我又想咬你了
Getting that urge to bite again.
-那是什么玩意 -什么是什么玩意
- What the hell is that? - What's what?
你脖子上的 是什么玩意
That, on your neck. What is that?
该死 我叫他别种草莓的
Oh, shit. I told him not to leave a mark.
你让别的男人吮吸你的玉颈吗
You're letting some other dude suck on your neck?
难道你以为我是处♥女♥吗
You thought I was a virgin?
我不觉得你是婊♥子♥
I didn't think you were a whore.
我半夜去你家乱搞
I showed up at your house in the middle of the night to screw
也没见你介意啊
and you didn't seem to mind,
所以你还是省省
so save me whatever pious head trip
别想什么冰清玉洁 好吗
you're on right now, okay?
我喜欢你
I like you.
你想让我完全属于你
And if you want me all to yourself,
咱们有商有量
we can discuss.
但在此之前
But until then...
我真得工作 所以...
I have to work, so...
未完待续
to be continued.
未完待续
To be continued.
麦克
Hey, Mike.
要一起坐会儿吗 兄弟
You want to come sit with us, bro?
过来 我们想跟你聊聊
Come on. We want to talk to you.
好
Yeah, sure.
小麦 最近可好
Sup, Mikey?
怎么了 伙计们
What's going on, guys?
这有点...
Kind of, uh...
这样坐成一圈让我有点怕怕的
Kind of freaking me out here with this little circle.
兄弟 你知道我们都会一直支持你的吧
Hey, bro, you know we're all here for you, right?
不管你需要什么
Like, whatever you need.
不管什么时候
Anytime.
-是啊 -还有我们都爱你
- Yeah. - And that we love you.
那很好啊
Great.
麦克 这话怎么说都尴尬 所以...
Look, Mike, there's no easy way to say this, so...
我们就直说了
we'll just say it.
我们希望你别再嗑药了
We need you to stop using.
不是吧
Are you serious?
我们知道你一直偷拿我那儿的羟考酮
We know you've been skimming oxy off my supply.
偷拿 我没有偷拿任何东西
Skimming? I'm not skimming anything.
麦克 我们只是想你别再错下去 兄弟
Mike, we're just trying to get you right, bro.
你两天没回来
You've been gone for two days.
眼里布满血丝
Your eyes are bloodshot.
你知道自己在跟谁说话吗 兄弟
Look who you're talking to, bro.
我们整天跟瘾君子打交道
I mean, you know, we deal with junkies all day long.
瘾君子
Junkie?
我不是 不是那个意思
I didn't-- I didn't mean that.
你知道的
You know, actually,
这间屋子里就有个瘾君子 所以...
we already have one junkie in this house, so...
麦克
Mike.
要真有人拿了药片 可能就是他
If anybody took the pills, it's probably him.
我们只是想帮你
We just want to help you.
真是感谢 但是...
Well, thank you very much, but...
我不需要你们的帮助
I don't need your help.
麦克你知道吗 我看到你的手在抖
You know, Mike, I noticed your hands are shaking,
像发生地震一样
kind of like on the Richter scale, you know?
那是因为我在被你们围攻
Well, it's 'cause I'm under attack here.
我觉得是因为你控制不住手抖
I think it's 'cause you got the shakes.
你知道吧 我见识过的
You know, I've seen that before.
你知道下一步会怎样吗 多汗
You know what comes next? The sweats.
时热 时冷 然后虚脱
Hot, cold, then exhaustion.
挺有意思 狂热 恐惧
That's fun. Mania, terror.
我知道由何开始 而后又会如何
I know the beginning of this, I know the middle,
我也知道会如何收场
and I do know the end.
好吧
All right.
确实是我拿了那些药片
Look, the truth is, I took the pills, okay?
就是我拿的 行了吧
I took the pills, okay?
我是为了更好地卧底 麦迪逊嗑这药
They're for my cover. Madison's a user.
伙计 你偷查理搜来的罪证
Come on, man. You stole evidence from Charlie.
强尼 听着麦克
Johnny. Listen, Mike.
你经历了这么多
After what you went through,
我们应该在你身边的 但是我们没有
we should have been there for you, and we weren't.
是我们不好
That's our bad.
但我们爱你 伙计 我们现在在你身边
But we love you, man, and we're here now.
伙计 你一定很享受这种感觉吧
Oh, man, you must be getting a real kick out of this, huh?
保罗·布里格斯 救世主保罗·布里格斯
Paul Briggs. Paul Briggs, the savior.
要不是有保罗·布里格斯
I mean, where would any of us be
我们还不知身陷何处呢
without the great Paul Briggs?
听我说 沃伦 这不是在针对你 好吗
Listen, Warren, don't take this personally, all right?
你猜怎么着 我不要听你讲话
No, you know what, I'm not going to listen to you
因为你就是个醉鬼
'cause you're a drunk, so...
好了 今天不是来说他的
Okay, this isn't about him.
或许该说说他
Maybe it should be about him.
他的家人都不愿跟他说话
I mean, he's the one whose family won't even talk to him.
别这样 麦克
Come on, Mike, man.
-他不要我们的帮助 -我可以找我妈妈去
- He doesn't want our help-- - I can get my mom--
我受不了听你扯淡了
I'm not gonna listen to this bullshit, man.
我不是有问题的那个人
See, I'm not the one with the problem here,
要是我们想聊聊 那就聊
so if we really want to talk, we can talk.
你知道问题在哪里吗 麦克
You know what the problem is, Mike?
问题在于这间屋里没一个人是完美的
The problem is that no one in this room is perfect.
没有人是完美的
No, nobody's perfect.
就好比说你啊
Like you.
你掩盖了多少起谋杀案
How many murders have you covered up at this point?
我们数数好了 科尔比是一个
Well, let's see. We have Colby.
莉莎是一个
We have Lisa.
还有你的孩子
And your baby.
查理把你的孩子打掉了
Charlie aborted your baby.
麦克住嘴 够了伙计
Mike, shut up, dude. Enough, man!
我还没说够
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表