我又不是西尔斯百货的商品目录
I'm not a Sears catalog.
就是和你说一声 传达一下
Just lettin' you know. Just lettin' you know.
不过 我已经给她准备好礼物了
Anyway, I already got her something.
会是个很棒的惊喜
It's gonna be a nice surprise.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
好了 最后一张牌是黑桃九
All right, nine is the last card.
该你下注了
You got the bet.
下吧 你们已经弃牌了 拉里你下注
Go ahead. You guys are out. Go ahead.
你下注前 我先跟你声明 我有一对A
I just want you to know before you bet, I have a pair of aces.
行 加注二十刀 "对A"
Okay. Twenty bucks, aces.
我真的有对A 我跟注 你什么牌
I have a pair of aces. I call. What do you have?
好 我三个九
Okay. I got three nines.
-靠 -难以置信
- Ooh! Shit! - That's unbelievable.
-可不是 -把你晚饭钱都输光光了
- Huh? - Ate your ass for dinner.
最后一张牌给你来了个九
On the river, you get a nine.
在扑克用语中 river指
这一轮庄家发出的最后一张牌
简直像在上演《辛辛那提小子》
Cincinnati Kid.
你简直是我们这最幸运的
You are the luckiest guy around.
-说真的 -是啊 我是最"幸运"的家伙
- Honest to God. - Yeah, yeah, luckiest guy around.
这礼拜去看了医生 然后...
I went to the doctor this week, and, I, uh...
她查出来些东西 然后...
She found something, and...
她正在给我做测试 癌症测试
She's testing for, you know, cancer, so...
-几天后就有结果了 -真的吗
- I'll find out in a few days. - Really?
-是的 我想没什么问题的 -你开玩笑吧
- Yeah. I'm sure it's nothing, you know. - You're kidding me.
该死的 拉里 见鬼
Shit, Larry. God damn.
该你了
You're up.
我先跟你说
Well, I just want to let you know,
跟你说好
lettin' you know,
-如果你真的得了癌症 -怎么
- if you do have cancer... - Mm.
那我就不能再和你做朋友了
...I can't be your friend anymore.
我做不了癌症病人的朋友 做不了
I-I'm not a cancer friend. I can't do the cancer friend.
-我不是那样的人 我承受不了 -好吧
- That's not me. It's too much. Too much. - Mm. Yeah.
我同意杰夫说的
You know, I gotta agree with Jeff.
如果你得了癌症 我就再不和你来往了
If you get cancer, I'll never speak to you again.
我能理解 是的
I get that. Yeah.
当我得知我老爸得了癌症
When I found out my daddy had cancer,
我再没和他来往过
I never spoke to that man again.
-我连他电♥话♥都不接了 -真的吗
- I even stopped taking his calls. - Wow. Really?
-当然 -他死了吗
- Yep. - Did he die?
我不知道
I don't know.
太他妈悲伤了 老兄
That's fuckin' deep, man.
这样吧 我有个提议
All right, I'll tell you what. I have a proposal.
我们来一个小约定 好吗
Let's make a little deal here, okay?
彼此之间 有癌症没朋友联盟
A no-cancer friend reciprocity pact.
如果任何一人得了癌症 我们就都不和他做朋友了
If anyone gets it, we all stop being friends with you,
反之亦然
and vice versa.
-就这么着 -你这话太体面了
- There you go! - Very gracious of you!
别胡搞 不惹我 我就不会找你麻烦
Don't fuck up. Don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you.
-好了 -里昂 该你坐庄了 咱们打牌
- All right. - Leon, your deal. Come on, let's play poker.
-继续吧 -好的
- Let's go, baby. - Okay.
路内塔餐厅
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
-不要紧 -我和你说
- It's okay. - You know what?
我恨死了每一个开车的人
I detest every single person in a car.
-确实有不少愚蠢的司机 -是的
- There are a lot of stupid drivers, yeah. - Yeah.
你感觉还好吗
How are you feeling?
我好些了
I'm better.
-好多了 -对那个爽身粉的事故
- I'm a lot better. - I'm really sorry about
我很抱歉
that talc incident.
下次的话
I say next time, just...
还是洗个澡吧
do the shower, yeah.
老天 你瞧瞧
Yeah. Oh, geez, look at, look at this thing.
-是不是 -我知道 确实...
- Huh? - Yeah, I know, it's--
老天 怎么... 我真搞不懂
Jesus, look, look, what-- I, I don't understand it.
-又是一张不稳的桌子 -是啊
- Another wobbly table. - I know.
到处都是不稳的桌子 简直像瘟疫一样
They're all over. It's an epidemic.
在我的咖啡屋 绝对不能有这样摇晃的桌子
I'm gonna end the wobbly table epidemic, in my coffee house.
-是吗 -我们的桌子要...
- Mm. - Ours are gonna be cemented in...
-要用水泥浇筑到地上 -好吧
- They're gonna be cemented in the ground. - Mm-hmm.
这样吧 我想我
Ah. You know what? I think I'll do a little, uh,
我要侧面坐
a little side-sitting.
-侧面坐 -没错 侧面坐
- A side-sit? - Yeah. A side-sit.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
-为什么 有什么大不了 -这太亲密了
- Why? What's the big deal? - Well, it's, uh, very intimate.
坐对面的话 聊起来距离太远了
I--This is too far to talk to somebody.
你坐我侧面感觉太近了
It feels a little close.
-我不这么觉得 -好吧
- I don't think so. - Okay.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
是我的邮差 他叫莱昂内尔
It's my mailman. His name's Lionel.
-莱昂内尔 -没错
- Lionel? - Yeah.
-保重 日安 -谢谢 你也是
- Take care. Have a good day. - Thank you. You too.
是的 那家伙有哪不对劲让我很不舒服
Yeah. Something about that guy gives me the creeps.
好吧
Yeah.
-你还好吗 -挺好
- How are you doing? - Good.
要不要我给你介绍一下我的"大象"朋友
Can I introduce you to my friend, the elephant?
来自常用比喻 elephant in the room
指大家都心知肚明却避免谈论的事情
这里拉里指他第一集和雪尔发♥生♥关♥系♥的事
怎么样 他可是个大块头[这事可不小]Huh? He's a big boy.
-而且越来越无法回避了 -是的 没错
- Keeps growing. - Yes, yes.
那么 你是怎么想的
I mean, how do you feel about it?
和平常没什么两样
Well, I feel the same as I've always felt.
我觉得我们应该... 我觉得我们该在一起
I think we should...I think we should be together.
我不...
Yeah, I don't...
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得我们需要...
I think we need to...
停止 结束一切
end it, call it off.
我认为我们应该分开
I think we should be apart.
听着 我...
You know, I...
我刚刚去看医生了
I was at the doctor,
现在在等一些...
and I'm waiting to get some...
检测结果
test results back.
什么样的检测
Oh. What kind of tests?
可能是...
Could be...
癌症
cancer?
只是个检测 对吧
It's just a test, right?
-没错 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
只是个检测 但是...
It's a test, but...
-是个癌症检测 -好吧
- it's a test for cancer. - Right.
很多人都被检测过
I mean, a lot of people get tested.
但不是很多人都会做癌症检测
Not for cancer.
会的 很多人
Yeah, a lot of people
-接受过癌症检测 -不 这是癌症
- get tested for cancer. - No, this is cancer.
-这是个癌症检测 -我认识很多人...
- It's a cancer test. - I know a lot of people--
不 这是癌症
No, this is cancer.
非常严重的测试
Serious, serious test.
-能请你给我们点时间吗 -当然
- Could you excuse us for a sec? - Sure.
我希望你的检测结果是阴性的
Well, I hope your tests come back negative,
但我们不可能复合了
but we're not gonna get back together.
假设她告诉我 我只剩...
Hypothetically, suppose she told me I had...
两年时间
two years.
这会改变你对我们之间关系的想法吗
Would that alter your thinking about us at all?
你的意思是 在一起两年
You mean, get together
-直到你去世吗 -没错
- for two years until you died? - Yeah. Yeah.
-我觉得你会过得很开心 -你这样想吗
- I think you'd have a pretty good time. - Do you?
-是啊 我可能会产生点抱怨 -绝对的
- Yeah, I'd be complaining a little bit. -Yeah
但是我可以请个看护 跟看护抱怨
But I can get a nurse and complain to the nurse
不跟你抱怨
and leave you out of that part.
让我们等等检测结果吧
Well, let's see what the tests... say.
我们可以经常去旅行
You know, we could do a lot of traveling.
你不喜欢旅行
You don't like to travel.
你介意我带着看护一起吗
Would you mind if I brought the nurse along?
行了 我觉得我们现在这样挺好的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表