I'm drowning.
我在溺水
I'm gonna die.
快要死了
And somewhere I'm not even...
我甚至都不太...
I'm not religious at all, I said god help me.
我根本就不信教 但我还是说了 上帝救救我
And I'm deposited, right on the beach!
然后我被冲上岸了!
I went swimming that day for some reason,
我那天不知道为啥就去游泳了
something drew me to the water.
好像有什么力量吸引着我到水里去
Why I don't know!
至于是什么力量我也不知道!
You know it's like a baby drawn to the nipple.
你知道 就像婴儿被乳♥头♥吸引
You know what I... you know or an adult drawn to the nipple.
你猜啥...或者成年人被乳♥头♥吸引吧
Either way, right? You know what I think, Larry?
都行 好吧? 你知道我怎么想吗 拉里?
Is that divine intervention? Yeah!
这不就是神仙显灵吗? 就是!
Unbelievable Larry! Is that not divine intervention?
难以置信 拉里! 这难道不是神仙显灵吗?
You know what I think Larry?
你知道我怎么想吗 拉里?
I think this happened for a reason.
我想这是命中注定
Yes, I think so too. It happened for a reason.
对 我也这么觉得 命中注定
Now, maybe you'll start to be more respectful to people
是吧 也许你就开始更尊敬他人了
treat people better. What are you talking about?
对别人好一些 你说啥呢?
I'm respectful to people!
我尊敬他人啊!
Umh, Larry, Uh... What, what Uhuh?
唔 拉里 呃... 咋了?咋就呃...
Fine, whatever! Whatever! I'm respecting people, I respect people!
行吧 随你怎么说 我可尊敬人了
I'm very nice to people. Yeah, fine.
我对他人好的不得了 好吧 行吧
So, anyway, uh, amazing?
所以 是吧 哈 神奇吧?
Is that amazing?
神不神奇?
True story, every word!
真实故事 如假包换!
To life!
敬生命!
Have you gone to temple while holidays? Yeah of course.
你在假期去过礼拜堂吗? 当然了
I think I wanna go to temple this year
我今年想去一趟礼拜堂
You do? Yeah, given what happened and everything
是吗? 嗯 考虑到发生的这些事儿
don't you think I should be there?
你不觉得我该去一下吗?
Yeah, it's a great thing, but you gotta get your ticket like...
该去 去了好着呢 不过你得提前买♥♥票
6 months in advance, it's a tough ticket to go to...
要提前六个月买♥♥ 票非常抢手 去这种...
Why does a Jew need a ticket to go to temple, it's crazy?
为啥犹太人去礼拜堂还要买♥♥票 疯了吧?
I'm not saying I justify it, but...
我又没说我觉得这事儿合理 不过...
you need a ticket, now I've got my tickets.
你的确得买♥♥票 反正我的票买♥♥好了
How am I gonna get one? Um...
我要怎么买♥♥啊? 嗯...
You know what...
你猜啥
I'll make some calls and if I hook one up, I'll call you tonight.
我打电♥话♥问问 搞到票了今晚给你打电♥话♥吧
We'll see...
看情况吧
Look at this thing...
你看看这东西...
Look, have you ever seen a handle like this on a cup
你看这 你见过杯子上这种小把手吗?
What's the point of this?
干嘛用的?
Looks like "pretend little tea cups". I can't... Yeah look!
看着像仿制的小茶杯 搞不...你看嘛!
Look you can't get your index finger in there, what's the point?
看呀 食指都放不进去 做个把手有什么作用?
I like watching you do that.
我真喜欢看你这么做
There was something I wanted to tell you.
我有啥事儿想给你说来着
Oh!
哦!
I went by Leo's delicatessen
我去了利奥熟食店
and what's up on the board?
你猜我在菜品牌子上看到了啥?
A brand new sandwich called "The Larry David"
新款三明治叫"拉里大卫款"
Get out of here! Swear to god!
不是吧! 没骗你
Swear to god!
没骗你!
They named a sandwich after me?
他们以我命名了一种三明治?
They named a sandwich after you!
他们以你命名了一种三明治!
You're kidding! Yep, yep, yep
你开玩笑吧 真的 真的
I can't believe it, I'm on the board!
不敢相信 我上牌子了!
You're on the board.
你上牌子了
What is it?
什么样的三明治?
Let's see, there is uh, whitefish...
我想想 有...呃 白鲑鱼
uh sable,
黑貂鱼
uh capers, onions and creme cheese. What, what?
刺山柑 洋葱 还有奶油芝士 啥 啥?
That's the sandwich? Yeah.
加的这些东西? 是的
You got a sandwich That's a disgusting sandwich really.
你有自己款的三明治了 这三明治真有够恶心的
I'm gonna get something to eat, I'll see you later.
我去找点东西吃 一会儿见
Look at this.
看看这个
Sorry! Oh boy!
抱歉 我的天!
Oh my gosh, oh what happened?
我的天呐 发生什么了?
He bumped me.
他撞到我了
Did you bump into him? No
你撞他了吗? 没有
You bumped into me!
你明明撞我了
You didn't bump into me? Alright please...
你敢说没撞我? 行了...
What happened? Uh, nothing.
咋了? 没事
Ready to go? Yeah, you're ready?
准备好走了吗? 嗯 你呢?
We're gonna take off. What?
我们准备走了 啥?
We carpooled with you, I'm not ready to leave yet.
我们和你们拼的车 我还不想走
It's enough already. Larry what the fuck?
差不多得了 拉里你♥他♥妈♥干嘛?
I'm having fun, Jeff they wanna go.
我玩得正开心呢 杰夫他们想走了
You wanna go? We carpooled Yeah we wanna go.
你们想走了?可我们拼车了呀 嗯我们想走了
We're not ready to leave, Jeff.
我们还不准备走 杰夫
You just got this fool... Alright listen...
你快给这个蠢货... 好了听我说...
You'll get a ride and if you don't get a ride, you give me a call.
你们能找到车回去的 找不到给我打个电♥话♥
Fine yeah, you'll be here... Yeah you'll come back and get us.
好吧 你会过来... 哦 你会回来接我们哦
I will, I'll come back and get you. I believe that!
会的 我回来接你们嘛 我信了!
Call me Mr. Tibbs!
叫我发哥!
Don't answer that.
别接
Actually it might be Jeff
有可能是杰夫...
calling about the temple tickets. I don't care!
打过来说礼拜堂票的事 我不管!
I don't care, come on! No no this is kinda important deal.
我不管 不要接! 不不 这还蛮重要的
Well he'll call back. He's not, I told him to...
他会再打过来的 不是 我给他说...
I try and find out, hello?
我得听他说说什么情况 喂?
Made some calls but no go on the tickets.
我打电♥话♥问了 没拿到票
What a bummer. Yeah I'm sorry.
那可真烦人 嗯对不住了
But you know what?
不过你猜啥?
You can always try for a scalper Really? They got scalper tickets?
你总是可以试试黄牛票的 真的?这还有黄牛票?
They usually do.
一般是有的
Expensive? I have no idea.
贵吗? 我也不知道
Alright, I'll get some scalper tickets. Get some scalper tickets.
好吧 我去买♥♥黄牛票吧 买♥♥黄牛票吧
We'll just go down there and try to get some.
我们直接去 然后试着买♥♥买♥♥黄牛票
Thanks for trying. Sure man, I talk to you later.
麻烦你了 没事 那我先挂了
Get off! What?
起开! 啥?
Get off of me! What are you doing?
从我身上起开! 你干嘛呢?
What am I doing? What are you doing?
我♥干♥嘛?你在干嘛呢?
What?
咋了?
What's the big deal? What?
有什么大不了的?怎么了嘛?
Why do you have to answer the phone?
你为什么非得接那通电♥话♥?
Cause I told you I was expecting a call.
因为我给你说了我在等一个电♥话♥
Why? So what? I don't...
怎么了嘛?我不...
Good night.
晚安
Oh, right...
哦 是了
Mustn't interrupt intercourse!
千万不能打断啪啪啪!
Oh sacred intercourse cannot be interrupted.
神圣的啪啪啪不可被打断!
Everybody quiet! Quiet for intercourse.
所有人安静!要啪啪啪了
Shhhht, don't disturb the intercourse.
嘘 别打扰啪啪啪
Let me tell you something...
我给你说...
This is some kind of sandwich my friend!
这三明治绝了 我的朋友!
It's the first time I really kvelled...
这是我头一回吃...
really swelled up with joy,
吃出幸福的感觉来
look at that Larry David sandwich.
你看那个 拉里大卫款三明治
I really kvell from this,
我真的幸福
it's something that makes me proud above anything.
这比其他任何事儿都让我感到骄傲
Alright, alright, I don't even like it!
好了 好了 我甚至不喜欢这东西
What? I don't like it.
啥? 我不喜欢
Whatever you say just now, you mumbled it
不管你说啥了 你说得都很含糊
wich is something you do.
你总是说不清楚话
You do a lot, you do a lot of mumbling.
成天说话含含糊糊的
Okay You don't have a lot of respect for speech.
好吧 你对语言没有尊敬感
You could speak a little clearer, it wouldn't hurt anybody
你本可以说清楚一些的 又不会死人
Ah laughin' in my face! I don't have respect for speech?
啊 你还笑我 我不尊重语言?
That's right I do, I respect speech.
对了 才不是呢 我可尊重语言了
I disagree.
我不同意
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表