Oh, you know him?
你认识他
We've crossed paths a time or two.
我们有过一两次交集
Yeah.
好吧
You are gonna tell the other doctor about me.
你会告诉另一位医生来征求二次诊断吗
Yeah. I already did.
是的 我已经说了
Oh, you did? Yeah.
已经说了 没错
Did you mention me by name?
你提到我的名字了吗
No. Okay.
没有 好吧
I don't know how I'm gonna tell him.
我不知道该怎么告诉他
It's gotta be done.
但总归得说
No patient in there?
车里没有病人
No. No patient.
没有 没病人
Just a lot of traffic.
只是堵车严重
Really. So you just put the siren on?
是吗 所以你就拉响了警笛
Yeah. Really?
是啊 真的吗
Another siren abuser.
又是一位警笛滥用者
It's not abuse. I...
这不是滥用 我
It's more of, it's more use.
更像是 物尽其用
If word gets out
如果这话传出去
that all of you people are just putting sirens on
你们这些人都只是为了能快点到目的地
to get to places faster,
而拉响警笛
nobody's gonna pull over to the side of the road anymore.
没有人会再为你们让路了
And then you know what's gonna happen?
你知道之后会怎样吗
You're gonna have some dead people.
会有人死在车里
‐ Gotta get these inside, sir. ‐ Ugh. Of course!
我得把这些送进去了 先生 当然
Enjoy your coffee.
享受你的咖啡吧
According to this doctor, uh...
那位医生说...
he said I didn't need to get the... surgery.
他说我不需要动手术
No surgery.
不用动手术
He said I just needed some physical therapy,
他说我做点物理治疗就行了
and some ibuprofen.
再吃点布洛芬
And everything will just magically
你的伤势就会奇迹般地
return to, uh, to health, huh?
痊愈 是吗
‐Yeah. ‐So, I think it's worth giving a shot, no?
好吧 我觉得值得一试 不是吗
‐ And, uh... ‐ Yeah?
那么... 您说
...who was the doctor?
...那位医生是谁
Uh, Dr. Fuller.
福勒医生
‐ Mark Fuller. ‐ Yeah.
马克·福勒 是的
Hmm. Nice doctor.
他是位好医生
Good energy.
干劲十足
I know how it goes.
我知道他是怎么笼络人心的
‐ Well, good luck with your, uh‐‐ ‐ Aw, come on.
祝你好运... 拜托 别这样
Don't... don't be mad. Come on.
别 别生气 别这样
Mad? I'm not mad. I'm just‐‐
生气 我没生气 不过是
You're... you're a little peeved.
你 你有点恼怒了
Well, good luck in your journey, Larry.
希望你的治疗过程一切顺利 拉里
And, uh, I wish you and your knee all the best.
我给你和你的膝盖最诚挚的祝福
I have a few patients I need to see, so...
我还有些其他病人要看 所以
if you don't mind.
你不介意的话就失陪了
Okay, let's do the surgery.
好吧 我们做手术吧
No. I'm not, I'm not doing the surgery, Larry.
不 我不会做手术的 拉里
‐ What? Come on. Come on, ‐ I'm not doing‐‐
什么 做吧 做吧 我不会做...
we'll do the surgery.
我做手术
You'll get no surgery from me.
甭想让我给你做手术
Nothing. Nada. Not a stitch. Do you understand me?
不做 没门 一针都不给 明白吗
I don't want anything to do with you or your knee.
我不想跟你还有你的膝盖有一毛钱关系
‐ Come on, I said I'll get the surgery. ‐ No!
别这样 我都说了我做手术 不行
‐ Let me just get the surgery. ‐ There's no surgery.
就让我做手术吧 不做
‐ Don't be like that! I'm sorry! ‐ Like what, Larry? No.
别这样 对不起 我怎么样了 拉里 不做
Sorry's not good enough.
说对不起也不行
Why are you acting like such a baby?
你怎么那么不成熟
I'm the baby? You're the one
我不成熟 是你满世界
going around town getting a bunch of opinions!
去询问其他医生的意见
Okay, you know what?
行了 听好了
I don't need any more opinions, okay?
我不需要再问别人的意见了
Just be on the record, though,
不过 我要声明
that I said I'd get the surgery.
我说过了 我同意做手术
It's on the record, Larry.
你的声明我记住了 拉里
Thank you. ‐ You don't wanna give it to me.
我谢谢你 是你不愿意做
You blew it! I don't know why I ever
是你不要 我搞不懂
went with you in the first place.
自己一开始为什么选了你
You sicken me! I'm leaving.
你真让我难受 我不看你这个医生了
Okay? And you'll regret it!
行吗 你会后悔的
Dominic will validate your parking at the front desk!
前台的多米尼克会为你办免费停车凭证
Hi. Welcome to M. K.‐‐
你好 欢迎光临MK...
‐ Larry. ‐ Mila?
拉里 米拉
‐ Yeah. ‐ What are you doing?
是我 你怎么在这
‐ What is this? ‐ This is my store.
这是怎么回事 这是我的店
What do you mean, your store?
你说这是你的店是什么意思
I opened up this store because of you.
我因为你开了这家店
Get this, Larry.
听我说 拉里
K.L. Jewelers fucked me over.
KL珠宝店把我给坑了
I went in, I bought a watch.
我去他们家 买♥♥了一块表
I started wearing it,
我戴着他家的表
I started noticing I was late everywhere I went.
逐渐发现我去哪都迟到
I would go to like, a meeting,
好比去开个会
and I was, like, five minutes late.
迟了五分钟
So I walked in, I asked for a refund...
所以我去找他们 要求退货
They said no.
他们拒绝了
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
So I said, "Fuck you, K. L. Jewelers,"
所以我对他们说 "去你♥妈♥的♥ KL珠宝"
and I opened up M. K. Jewelers.
然后我就开了MK珠宝
Spite store, Larry.
复仇店 拉里
Because of you.
都是因为你
I can't tell you how‐‐
你不知道
‐ How pleased I am to hear this. ‐ Well, thank you.
我听到你这故事有多开心 谢谢你
‐ Anyways, Larry! ‐ Yeah.
不多说了 拉里 是的
‐ You came in here. What's up? ‐ All right. Yeah.
你来我店里 有什么 是的
‐ Well, I got this watch‐‐ ‐ Yeah.
是这样 我有块表 怎么
I was gonna bring it over there.
我本打算拿到他们店里去
‐ Gone now. ‐ Gone now, huh?
倒闭了 倒闭了 可不是
‐ What are you gonna do? ‐ Here you go.
然后你什么打算呢 给你
Well, what do you want me to do?
给我♥干♥什么
Fix it.
修好它
Well, I don't‐‐ I don't do that, Larry.
我不 我不干这个 拉里
You can't fix the watch?
你不能修一块手表吗
No. Sorry. I'm just here for spite.
不能 抱歉 我开这个店只为复仇
Yeah.
没错
Will and Tara?
威尔和塔拉
Still not talking. Still not talking.
还在冷战 还在斗气
‐ All because of me? ‐ All because of you.
都是因为我吗 都是因为你
‐ Who cares what shade? ‐ Yeah.
谁在乎孩子什么肤色啊 确实
What do you think, like,
你说是不是
ten years down the road he's gonna go,
十年后 他难道会说
"You know, he was never as dark as I wanted."
"这孩子打一出世就没我所希望的那么黑"
‐ You know that's never happening. ‐ Yeah.
那不可能发生 没错
Hey, you know what? I still have his watch.
和你说 他的手表还在我这里
‐ You're kidding me. ‐ No.
你开玩笑呢 没有
I couldn't get it fixed. Look.
我找不到地方修这表 这不
So now you gotta carry that thing with you
所以你现在不管走到哪
everywhere you go?
都要带着那块表吗
‐ I gotta find a jeweler. ‐ Oh, jeez.
我得找到一家修理表的珠宝店 老天
Hey, hey, fellas.
你们好啊 两位
Oh, my God.
我的天
You watch, uh, Channel 5 news?
你们看第五频道新闻吗
Well, there's a real smokeshow
那节目上有一位
who does the weather on there,
特别火♥辣♥的播报天气的主持人
and, uh, we had a date last night.
我们昨晚约会了
Mm. Where'd you go, to the asylum where she's staying?
你们去哪约会了 她住的精神病院吗
Go fuck yourself, Larry.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 拉里
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表