Cheryl come here for a second.
谢丽儿 过来一下
What?
怎么了
Look at this.
你看
Yeah, what's going on?
是啊 怎么回事呢?
What's going on?
怎么回事啊?
What IS going on?
到底怎么回事?
It's just material. Yeah, I know.
是面料的问题 我知道
But really, look at these pants.N I've seen pants bunch up...
但是讲真 你看看这裤子 有的裤子起褶子...
I have never seen a bunchup like this in my life. I have.
我这辈子也没见过这么大的褶子 我见过
This is like a fiveinch bunchup I got here. You don't have to play with it.
我这个褶子得有五英寸 你别玩儿它不就是了
Is it a bad thing? Maybe it's not such a bad thing.
这是坏事儿吗?也许这不是件坏事儿
'Cause you want people to think you constantly have an erection?
因为你想让别人觉得你时刻硬着?
Is it bad for me to walk around like that?Yeah, it is.
我就这样穿着出门不好吗? 不好
I got a tent.It's a big one.
我起小帐篷了 大帐篷
You want to go to that Dustin Hoffman movie tonight?
你今晚想去看那部达斯汀霍夫曼的电影吗?
It's Monday. What do I do on Monday nights?
今天周一 你忘了我周一晚上要干嘛啦?
I don't know, what? You take a bath?
不记得了 你要干嘛?洗澡?
Yoga.You don't have to do it every Monday.
瑜伽 你没必要每周一都去呀
Yes, I do.
我有必要
I don't have anybody to go with. Go by yourself.
那就没人陪我去了 你自己去呗
Maybe I'll call Richard Lewis. Call Richard Lewis.
要不我打给理查德路易斯 打给他
Richie boy!
老理
What are you doing?
干嘛呢?
Well, I was thinking I'm gonna see that Dustin Hoffman movie.
嗯 我正打算去看那部达斯汀霍夫曼的电影
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
Yeah, at the Crest.
对 就在顶剧院
Yeah, okay, I'II...
好的 那我...
Sure, no, I don't care, no, that's fine.
当然不 我不介意 对 没事
9:00.
九点
All right, I'll see you later, probably. I'm not sure if I'm going.
好吧 待会儿见 大概吧 我还没想好去不去
Otherwise, I'll see you on Saturday night. All right, bye.
不去的话 就周六晚见咯 好 挂了
So, is he going?
所以他去吗?
Yeah, he's going, but you know, he's got a date and...
嗯 他要去 不过你知道 他已经约了个妹子了所以...
Is this his new girl? Yeah.
新的那个? 对
We're having dinner with them on Saturday.
我们周六晚要和他们一起吃晚餐
What is she like? I don't know, I've never met her.
这女的怎么样? 不知道 没见过面
He could've invited me to go along with him. What's the big deal?
他本来可以约我跟着去的 有什么大不了的?
He's going to the same movie at the same time.
电影还是那个电影 看的时间也还是那个时间
He has a date! So what?
人家是去约会啦! 所以呢?
You don't ask somebody to go to the movies when you have a date.
约会看电影是不会再叫第三个人跟着的
Here.
你接
Hello?
喂
Hey, Nancy.
嘿 南希
Just hanging around, talking to Larry.
没事儿做 在和拉里说话呢
What are you doing? Really?
你在干什么呢?真的吗?
You know what? You should go to the movies with Larry.
你猜怎么着?你应该和拉里去看电影
Yeah. He's going to that Dustin Hoffman movie.
对 他要去看那个...达斯汀霍夫曼的电影
Yeah, no, he would love to go with you. This is perfect, hold on.
对 不 他很愿意和你一起去 太棒了 等着
She wants to go.
她想去
Hello?
喂?
Jeff!
杰夫
I love that.
那敢情好
My wife tells her friend I'm looking for somebody to go to the movies with...
我妻子给她朋友说我在找人一起去看电影...
so I'm going to the movies with my wife's friend, who I find really annoying.
所以是和 我妻子那让我很烦的朋友 一起去
Listen, who's in your car?
嘿 谁在你车里?
I thought this was a private conversation!
我还以为这是通私下的电♥话♥!
Goodbye.
拜拜
Excuse me.
借过
Is that a problem for you? Excuse me.
让一下很麻烦吗?抱歉?
That's exactly right. Be a little nicer about it and just go by.
对 抱歉 友善一点赶快过去
You make this big sigh, I'm trying to get by.
你一副不耐烦的样子 我就过一下而已
I'm sitting here. Please enter the other way. Please move your legs.
我坐得好好的 请从另外一边进 麻烦移开你的腿
Are you looking at my breasts?
你在盯着我的胸?
I'm not looking at your breasts, I'm trying to get to my seat.
我没有盯着你的胸 我在往我座位走
He's looking at my breasts. Yeah, your special breasts.
他在盯着我的胸 是是是 你那独特的胸
Just excuse me, please? Please go by without stepping on my foot.
能让下吗?麻烦了 过去呀 别踩我脚
You wear that 'cause you want people to look at your shoes, right?
你穿成那样就是为了让别人看你脚的 对吧?
Prick!
变♥态♥!
Can you believe that? Did you hear that?
你敢相信吗?你刚听到了吗?
I did. Jerk.
我听到了 作妖
I hate her. What a sick fuck.
我看不惯她 真♥他♥妈♥恶心
I hate her, man.
我真看不惯她
She doesn't even move her knees to let somebody in?
别人要进来她脚都不给挪一下?
She's sitting on the aisle. She doesn't expect somebody to come in?
她坐在过道旁边 难道不知道会有人要进来?
I'm so sorry, you okay?
真抱歉 你还好吗?
You all right? You got really upset, didn't you?
你还好吗?气着了 是不是?
Don't worry, it's over now.
别再操心了 都过了
Shit, there she is. Yo, "D"!
操 碰上她了 哟 大卫兄
You came! This is one of my best friends.
你来啦 这是我最好一哥们儿
This is Larry David. Nice to meet you.
这是拉里大卫 很高兴见到你
This is Sofia. And... Nancy.
这是索菲娅 这位是... 南希
I'm a huge fan of yours. Friend of Cheryl's.
我是您的粉丝 谢丽儿的朋友
You're so funny.
您很风趣
You know, only on deeply religious holidays.
你知道的 只在传统宗教节日是这样(?)
Did you like the film? Yeah, not bad.
你喜欢这电影吗?是的 电影不错
It was great. It was fabulous.
很好 棒极了
Why don't we go and get a little cappuccino and some pizza.
不如我们来杯卡布奇诺 吃点披萨
On me, on me! It's too late for cappuccino.
我请客 我请客! 太晚了 不去了
I'll be up till 5:00 in the morning if I have a cup of coffee now.
我现在喝咖啡的话 5点都睡不了觉
Did you ever hear the word "decaf"?
你知道有个词叫"低咖♥啡♥因♥"吗?
Decaf doesn't work that well. That'll keep me up till 2:00.
也没用 低咖♥啡♥因♥也要到两点
I get the distinct feeling that I'm, like, Himmler's ghost.
我的直觉说我像希姆莱的鬼魂
No. It's late anyway, I'm gonna go home.
别这样 总之太晚了 我打算回家了
What about dinner? Are we still on for dinner Saturday?
那晚餐呢? 我们周六的晚餐还聚吗?
We're going out with the Davids Saturday night.
我们周六晚要和大卫一家吃饭
We're gonna meet his wife.
我们要见他老婆
We're gonna go out. Let's make it like a leisurely dinner, if you don't mind.
在外面吃 我们把它搞成一个休闲聚餐 你们不介意的话
What does that mean? Leisurely? Somewhere between 2 and 20 hours.
休闲是什么意思? 就是吃他个2小时或者20个小时都行
I don't know. I don't know what that means.
我也不清楚 还是不懂
I love you, nice to meet you. Hope I see you again.
我爱你 很高兴见到你 希望有机会再见
All right, I'll see you Saturday. You sure everything's all right?
好吧 周六见 你确定不要紧吧?
How was the movie? Not bad.
电影怎么样? 还不错
So, not quite sure how to tell you this...
所以 不知道该怎么告诉你
but I think your friend, Nancy...
不过我觉得你朋友南希她
thinks she got me aroused in the movie.
认为看电影时她让我硬了起来
Why would she think that?
她为什么会那么认为?
Because of the tent in the pants, and she looked down.
因为裤子的小帐篷 她往下看 看到了
No. Yeah.
不 是的
She thought that there was some garbage there.
她认为那儿有什么脏东西
She looked over and she looked at your crotch?
她看过去 看到你胯下了?
She looked at it. She looked down.
她看到了 她低头看了
What was her reaction?
那她什么反应?
Like it was awkward. There was a little twinkle.
表现的很尴尬 有点眼睛发亮
You're sure that she looked over and thought that you were excited?
你确定她看过去了 并且觉得你兴奋了?
90 percent sure. Can't be 100 percent sure.
九♥成♥把握吧 不敢说十成
That's really weird.
真诡异
I know, it's very weird. It's very creepy.
是啊 真诡异 非常奇怪
I told you about these pants! I know, it's just material. It's obvious...
我给你说过这条裤子不行! 我知道 但是只是面料啦 很明显...
It's not obvious! Look.
才不是叻!你看
She didn't say anything to you about it?
她啥都没给你说?
You didn't say anything... No, there was no time, the movie started.
你也啥都没给她... 没有 来不及了 电影那时候已经开始放了
And you weren't?
你确定没有?
What? You weren't aroused?
啥? 没有勃起?
No, look at this! I'm making sure.
没有 你看这个 我只是确认一下
I told you about the pants, you didn't believe me. You scoffed.
我给你说过这裤子不行 你不信 你还嘲笑我
Because any idiot could tell that was just material.
因为随便哪个傻子都能知道那是面料的原因
She's your friend.
她是你的朋友
Maybe I'll call her.
要不我给她打个电♥话♥
No, don't do that, that's crazy.
别 别打 犯不着
By the way, I've got some more news, too...
另外 我还有个消息告诉你
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表