No, no, no. It's here and there.
不 不 不 不 是这是那很重要
He's the pilot. It's a moot point.
他是个飞行员 这是争论的焦点
He could be Captain fuckin' Nemo.
他就算是他妈的尼摩船长
You're not getting my weight.
你也拿不到我的体重
By the way, last night I went to Mickey's room.
顺便说一下 昨天晚上我去米基的房♥间了
Yeah? He had an extra toothbrush.
怎么了? 他有双多余的牙刷
He wouldn't give it to me. Well, he's the groom.
他没给我 是吗 他是新郎啊
I'm not gonna say anything bad about Mickey.
我可不会说米基的坏话
I'll tell you that much. Okay, fine. Okay, fine.
我就说这么多 行吧 行吧 好的 好的
You can play your games to try and manipulate me
你可以耍花招来操纵我
into saying something bad. I'm not playing any games to manipulate you.
去说些坏话 我没有在耍花招去操纵你
I'm just telling you facts, okay?
我就是跟你讲个事实情况 行吗?
If you dislike Mickey so much, why did you even come here?
你要是这么不喜欢米基 你为什么要来啊?
'Cause everybody's going. It was presented to me like it would be fun.
因为大家都来了 宣传得好像挺开心的
We're having fun. It is fun.
我们很开心 很开心
Yeah, I'm having fun.
好… 我也开心
All right. Donna and I are going to the carnival.
挺好 唐娜和我要去嘉年华了
Yeah, we're going. It's gonna be fun. Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 我们也要去 会很有意思的 是啊 是啊
Oh, there, Donna. Come here, bubbeleh. Come here, sit down.
噢 这儿 唐娜 过来 亲爱的 过来 坐这儿
Okay. Uh, there's nothing, nothing at the boutique.
好嘛 呃 什么都没有 精品店空空如也
Tshirts. That's it. Yeah. No, they have serapes there. That's not... You know what?
T恤衫 就这个 不 他们有塞拉普毛毯披肩 这不是… 你猜啥?
I always carry an extra dress in case there's a dress emergency.
我每次都会多带一件衣服 以防遇到服装的意外情况
It's gonna look gorgeous on you.
我那件会把你衬的非常有魅力的
It'll fit you to a T. It's elegant, stunning.
非常适合你 优雅且美丽
If it fits you, you could keep it.
如果你穿着合适 你就留着
You're so nice. That is so sweet.
你真是太好了 这真的很暖心
Of course. I'm generosity itself. I can't...
当然了 我一直是个很慷慨的人 我不能…
Oh, my God. Why would you do something like that?
噢 我的天呐 你为什么要这样做?
That's unbelievable. Because she's in need, and I'm giving.
真是难以置信 因为她需要 我就给予
Excuse me for one minute. No more worries.
先失陪了 无需担心
No more worries.
无需担心
Now, what's your last name, sweetheart?
请问你贵姓啊 宝贝儿?
Uh, Mayer. Oh, of course. Mayer. Yeah.
呃 迈耶尔 噢 果然 迈耶尔 没错
Hey. I need your weight for the plane. Nah, fuck that.
嘿 要坐飞机 我需要知道你的体重 呐 去它的
I don't give my weight, or my fuckin' height.
我不会给你我的体重或是我的身高
That's called a goddamn description of a motherfucker.
那他妈是一个混♥蛋♥最重要的信息
So it is. So it is. Larry,
是这样 是这样 拉里
you got to try this coffee.
你得尝尝这咖啡
It's the best fuckin' coffee I ever had in my fuckin' life.
这是我他妈这辈子喝过最他妈好喝的咖啡
What? Mm!
是吗? 嗯!
Get a fuckin' cup. Really?
拿他妈一杯 真的吗?
Watch what the fuck happens to your goddamn mouth right now.
瞧好了你嘴里会他妈的有什么反应
Leon!
里昂!
Holy shit. Leon, this is good!
天啊 里昂 太好喝了!
You're fucking right, it is. This is better than Mocha Joe's.
真♥他♥妈♥让你说对了 比乔家摩卡的还好喝
Mocha Joe can't fuck with this right here.
摩卡乔跟这个根本没法比
We got to get these beans. You got to get them fuckin' beans, Larry.
我们得去搞到豆子 你得去搞到豆子 拉里
Leon. I think you did something. Haha!
里昂 你干得不错 哈哈!
Hey. Of course I fuckin' did.
嘿 他妈的当然了
I'm gonna go find out about the beans. Yeah.
我要去找这个豆子了 好啊
You better. Woo!
你最好去 哇哦!
Enjoy. Thank you.
祝您入住愉快 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello, sir.
你好 先生
I've just come...
我只是想来...
to offer to you my most sincere...
向你致以我...
and humble apology.
最诚挚的歉意
Yes. I caused the stain.
没错 是我把椅子弄脏了
I should pay for it.
我的确应该付钱
You are 100% right.
你没有做错任何事
We appreciate that you understand
感谢您的理解
it was your fault.
确实是你的错
Although, let's face it. I mean,
但是噢 说实话 我觉得
you could have been sports about it. But, you know,
你们完全可以放我一马的 不过呢
water under the bridge. Whatever. Yeah. Of course, sir.
过去的事就过去了 无所谓了 当然 先生
I just want to apologize. Oh. Of course.
我只是想来道个歉 当然 当然
You know what.
对了
I had a cup of coffee earlier. Oh, yes.
我早上在你们这喝了杯咖啡 是的
And I got to say, it was the most delicious cup of coffee I've ever had in my life.
我得说 这是我这辈子喝过的最好喝的一杯咖啡
Thank you. It was fantastic.
谢谢 这咖啡太棒了
I was just wondering where you get those beans. Oh, yes.
我有点好奇你们的豆子是从哪来的 噢
They are the hotel's proprietary beans.
这是我们酒店特♥供♥的豆子
They have been passed down from generation to generation,
一代一代传下来的
and the family specifically asked that we keep it a secret.
种植这种咖啡豆的家族特别要求我们不能透露他们的信息
Yeah, I'll, I'll tell you why I ask. Mmhmm.
好吧 我告诉你为什么我要问你这个 嗯哼
My poor sister is...
我可怜的妹妹...
she's quite ill. She only has a few months to live.
她生了重病 只能活几个月了
And the only pleasure in life that she gets at all is
她现在活着的唯一乐趣
from her morning coffee. I know that...
就是每天早上的那一杯咖啡
this would add so much to her life if...
如果你能好心告诉我
you could find it in your heart to...
这种咖啡豆的名字
to give me the name of those beans.
这将给她的余生带来莫大的喜悦
May I ask what's wrong with her?
方便问一下她具体得了什么病吗?
Well, she had, uh, Bell's palsy,
哦 她得了 呃 贝尔面瘫
and then it turned into...
然后病情恶化了...
拉里在面瘫前编造了一个人名,实际上并不存在这种病
罗森鲍姆面瘫(Rosenbaum's palsy):
Rosenbaum's palsy, which is quite lethal.
恶化成了“罗森鲍姆面瘫” 非常严重
I'm not familiar with either. Oh.
喔 这两种病我都不太了解 噢
Is it bad? Yeah, it's terrible.
很严重吗 是的 非常严重
You can't move a muscle in her body.
全身一点儿都动不了
Ah. How can she drink the coffee?
啊 那她是怎么喝咖啡的?
All she can do, really, is lift the cup up to her lips and swallow.
她只能勉强把咖啡端到唇边喝下去
Literally that is all she can do.
真的只能做到这个 别的什么都干不了
Pretty much. I see.
只能这样 我明白了
I would like to extend to you and your family
我向您和您的家人
my deepest, sincerest regards for her.
致以我最深的 最诚挚的关切
But we can't do anything about the beans.
但咖啡豆的事我帮不上
You know what? Bring her here.
不如这样 您把她带来
Like I just said, she can't travel, she can't move.
我刚才说了 她没法旅行 她动都不能动
She's incapacitated. You gonna give me the name of the beans or not?
她是个残疾人 你到底告不告诉我豆的名字?
I am not, sir. Great.
我不能告诉您 先生 算你厉害
I'm never coming back here again for the rest of my life.
我这辈子再也不会来你们这里了
Got it? Got it.
明白吗? 我明白了
What's, what's the name of that place for the clothes, again?
等等 你再告诉我一下 卖♥♥衣服的那个地方叫什么来着?
Plaza de Manuel. Plaza de Manuel.
曼努埃尔广场 曼努埃尔广场
And the carnival? Same place.
那个狂欢节呢 在同一个地方
It's fun? It's fun.
好玩吗? 好玩
Never coming back here.
我再也不会来了
Oh, wow. This is cool.
哇 挺酷啊
Yeah. It's supposed to be fun.
是啊 据说很好玩
I love it. I don't know what you said to Susie.
我喜欢啊 不知道你跟苏西说了什么
Whatever it was, it was magic.
不管你说啥了 太牛逼了
Yeah. Turned all the way around.
那当然 判若两人啊
I know what makes her tick.
我知道怎么搞定她
Yes, you do, 'cause she's my best friend.
你确实知道 现在她跟我是好姐妹了
Hey, look at this.
嘿 瞧瞧这个
Señor, guess your weight, yes? That's not...
这位老板 来玩猜体重? 这不太...
How about that? Nah, that's not...
你觉得怎么样? 不 我觉得这...
Yeah, we should do it. That's not fun.
来玩玩嘛 这一点也不好玩
I think we should go play like a carnival game.
我比较想去玩个那种 狂欢节游戏
Oh. You don't want to do it? Yeah.
你不想玩吗? 对
Well, why don't you do it? Okay.
想玩你干嘛不自己玩? 行啊
Si? Take a shot. Take a shot.
中? 来一把试试
Okay, okay. Señora, give me a little turn.
好的 好的 老板 你稍微转转
A little turn? A little turn. A little spin.
转转? 转转 对对对 转一圈
Yes. That is it. That is it. Ah. Okay, okay. There you go.
好的 好了 好了 行了 来吧
163 pounds, señor.
74 公斤 老板
Si? Yes! What? Unbelievable!
对吧? 什么?太厉害了吧
Gracias. Thank you. Right on the head! You nailed it!
谢谢捧场 完全正确 你太强了
Thank you. Gracias. You nailed it.
谢谢 谢谢 你太强了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表