- I like what you did with this apartment. - Thank you.
-你弹钢琴吗 -不弹
- You play the piano? - I don't. No.
我借的
I borrowed it.
你不弹 但你借了一台钢琴
You don't play, and you borrowed a piano?
那是个玩笑 钢琴不是借的
It was a joke. I didn't borrow the piano.
真是...
Well, that's quite a,
你还真是会开玩笑
That's quite an attempt at a joke.
谢谢你 你可以弹
Thank you. You could use it.
不用了
That's okay.
我们已经到了晚上的一个节点
All right. We've come to that juncture in the evening where...
这时候 双方都希望 有所行动
a move of some kind is either... required or, expected.
我同意
I agree.
-你同意 -是啊
- You agree? - I do.
-很好 很好 现在... -很好
- That's good. That's good. Now... - That's good.
…鉴于目前的社会上的风气
...given the current climate,
我想在进行中
I would like to ask you a series of questions
问你一系列问题 以确定
to determine how comfortable you are
你对身体接触的舒适程度
with physical contact as it progresses.
好的 听起来很合理
All right. That sounds fair.
我想从把我的右手
I'd like to begin by taking my right hand
放在你的左肩上开始
and place it on your right shoulder.
-这样可以接受吗 -可以接受
- Would that be acceptable? - That is acceptable. Yes.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-现在我想把我这只左手... -好的
- Now I'd like to take this left hand of mine... - Yes.
...放在你的肋骨下
...and place it under your rib cage,
非常靠近你的右胸
fairly close to the right breast,
但仍保持一个安全距离
but keeping a safe distance.
可以接受
That is acceptable.
-就这样 -很好
- There we go. - That's very nice.
顺便说一句 整个过程
By the way, throughout this process,
有任何反馈都请提出来
I would encourage any feedback.
我也同样期待你的反馈
Well, and I would expect the same from you.
啄啄嘴唇你觉得怎么样
How would you feel about a little grazing of the lips?
我想我会感觉很好
I think I would feel very good about that.
那就啄一次
Well, then a grazing you shall have.
现在...
And now...
我想...
I would like to...
再啄一次 但是这次
graze again, but this time,
加上一点舌头的缠绕
with some intertwining of the tongue.
-我们可以试试 -好极了
- We could do that. - Excellent!
现在我觉得我们要暂停一下
Well, now I think we have to take a little break.
我想录一个视频 当然是在征求你同意后
With your permission, of course, I would like to take a video
目的是记录今晚
in order to document the evening.
以防出现
You know, just in case there are any
各说各话的情况
discrepancies of the he-said, she-said variety.
-你可以转发给我吗 -当然
- Would you be able to forward that to me? - Of course.
我会转发给你 抄送
I will forward it to you and cc,
或秘密抄送给任何你想发送的人
or bcc to anyone you like.
好极了
Fantastic.
开始
Begin session.
-这是丽塔 -嗨
- This is Rita. - Hi.
丽塔 这一切你是自愿进行的吗
Rita, you're here under your own volition?
-是的 -没有人强迫你 正确吗
- I am. Yes. - Nobody forced you here. Isn't that correct?
正确 没人强迫我
That is correct. Nobody forced me.
-你不是被胁迫的 -不是
- You're not here under duress of any kind? - No.
-你还有点喜欢 是吗 -是的
- You're kind of enjoying yourself, are you not? - I am.
没有发生任何违反你意愿的事情
Nothing, untoward has happened.
所有的事都征得了你的允许
Nothing's happened without your permission.
-绝对是的 -到目前为止
- Absolutely not. - Thus far.
好
Okay.
-我们继续 -继续
- Let's continue. - Let's.
我把我的右手放回她的右肩上
I'm placing my right hand back on her right shoulder,
-当然她同意了 -是的
- with her permission, of course. - Yes.
现在 我想把这只左手
And now, what I'd like to do is take this left hand,
之前已经跟你介绍过这只手了
which I've introduced to you earlier,
我要把它放在你的大腿内侧
I'm going to place it on your inner thigh,
慢慢地一寸寸摸上去
and slowly inch my way up,
像只螃蟹那样
in a crab-like fashion,
因为这是我们的第一次约会 拉里
Well, seeing as it is our first date, Larry,
我不得不对此拒绝
I think that I'm going to have to say no to that.
-我完全没问题 -好
- I'm perfectly okay with that. - Okay.
还是这只左手 如果我把它
And what if I took this same left hand,
横着伸出去
and extended it laterally,
不知为何
and somehow wind up
放在了右胸上
on that right breast,
然后也许 再轻轻地捏一下
and perhaps, gave it a little, squeeze.
那也没什么吧
That would be the worst thing in the world?
我还是得拒绝
I'm gonna have to say no again.
好吧 又是拒绝
Okay. Another no.
手拿开了 看我的手 移开了
Hand's away. Look at the hand. All gone.
这样
Well.
-看来我们走到了僵局 -我也觉得
- It seems we've reached a bit of an impasse. - I think so.
结束
End session.
我提议我们敬
Well, I'd like to propose a toast
安迪和凯西一杯
to Andy and Cassie.
-欢迎来到西海岸 -热烈欢迎
- Welcome to the West Coast. - Hear! Hear!
真对不起 我们过了那么久才邀请你们来
I'm sorry it took us so long to get you here.
-不过欢迎你们 -谢谢
- But here you are. - Thank you so much.
-是啊 -你家真美
- Yes. - It's a beautiful home.
-是啊 你知道我 -这个
- Yeah, well, you know I have a-- - And this is...
这真是锦上添花
This is quite an addition.
是吧 是不是与众不同
Isn't it? Isn't that something?
如果我告诉你
You know, if I tell you
是谁送我的 你会震惊的
who got that for me, you're gonna be shocked.
拉里·大卫 我认识的
Larry David, the most thoughtful man
最体贴的男人 特意请人画的
I've ever met, had that commissioned.
你在哪里找到这种画家的
Where do you find an artist like that?
查查就找到了
You'll find it. You look it up.
我知道我喜欢这幅画哪一点吗
You know what I love about it is...
-它的大小 -尺寸
- the size. - The dimensions.
-是啊 -它的尺寸
- Yes. I know. - The dimensions.
再小一点就显得太小了
Anything smaller would have felt too small.
大一点又会感觉太招摇
Bigger would have felt ostentatious.
这都不是重点 苏西
It's not even that, Susie.
你知道吗 我从来没见过你 说不上来
Know what it is? I've never seen you with, I don't know,
像在那副画里那样
with such a joy for life
-对生活如此充满喜悦 -是啊
- in that painting. - Yeah,
他们从我身上捕捉到了 不是吗
They captured that in me, didn't they?
-确实 -真的是这样
- Absolutely. - It's something.
是不是要给他一张照片
Did you have to send him a picture
然后他照着照片画
and then he painted it from that?
是的
Yeah.
找到画家以后 需要花多久
How long does it take once you get the artist--
我不确定 几个星期吧
I don't know. A couple of weeks.
-花了几个星期 -好吧
- Okay? Took a couple of weeks. - Okay.
拉里 你到底怎么了
LD, what the hell's wrong with you?
三天了 我的癌症检测结果出了三天了
Three days now. I've gotten the results back from my cancer test.
没有一个人费心给我打个电♥话♥问问
Not one of you bothered to call me and ask me
我收到结果没有 一个人都没有
if I got the results back. Not one.
顺便一提 我收到了 我没事 好了吧
And by the way, I did, and I'm fine. Okay?
-斯凯勒有个社会研究课作业要交 -是关于古巴的
- Skyler had this paper due for social studies. - It was on Cuba.
我们完全投入在那个里面了
We were, we're very immersed in it.
-对不起 你说得对 -他一直在和她做这个
- I'm sorry. You're right. - He's been working with her nonstop.
我 我真的有打算问的
And I, I, I honestly planned on it,
但是 我 我就打算了一下
but I, I, I planned on it.
我就不撒谎了 老兄 我他妈忘了
I ain't gonna lie, man. I fuckin' forgot.
-是我的错 -我已经解释过了 好吗
- My bad. - I already explained myself. All right?
你们算什么朋友
What kind of friends are you?
说真的 你们算什么朋友
Seriously! What kind of friends are you?
-但你没事啊 不是吗 -是啊 我很好
- But you're fine, right? - Yeah, I'm fine!
你们都去死吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表