Huh? You liked it, right? I liked it. Yeah.
哈 你很享受 对吧 我是喜欢 对
Sometimes I like a man to show off a little bit like that. Yeah.
有时候我就喜欢男人这样稍微显摆一下 嗯
I didn't do it for the waiter. I, I did it for you.
我那么做不是为了侍者 是为了你
Aw, thank you, Larry.
噢 谢谢你 拉里
So how's the whole grieving thing going? Are you...
所以你哀悼得怎样 你有没有…
Oh. Are you feeling... widowy?
哦 你有没有觉得…很寡妇
Well, I'm not feeling particularly widowy tonight.
我今晚没有觉得特别寡妇
Oh, is that so? Hmm.
哦 是这样吗 嗯
Interesting.
有趣
Mm.
嗯
Aah. I like to hear that. That's very good. Mm.
啊 听到你这么说真好 嗯哼
Yeah. Oh. Oh, dear.
好 哦 哦天
Oh. I'm sorry, Larry. Yeah.
哦 真抱歉 拉里 啊
Yeah.
嗯
Mm. Mm.
唔 唔
May he rest in peace. Yes.
愿他安息 是啊
Is there anything else on your mind?
你是不是有啥想说的
Well...
啊…
Now that your mention it,
既然你提到了
one small thing.
有件小事
A few days before Carl died... Mmhmm.
卡尔死的几天前 嗯哼
We played golf. And, uh... Yeah.
我们一起打过高尔夫 那时 呃 嗯
It was me and Jeff against Carl and Lewis.
我和杰夫一组对卡尔和路易斯
And I have found out subsequently... Mm.
后来我发现… 嗯
That Lewis was using an illegal putter.
路易斯用了违反规则的推杆
So...
所以
you know, I feel like that $500 that I gave Carl
你瞧 我感觉我输给卡尔的五百刀
was, was taken under false pretenses. Yeah?
是 是被耍手段赢去的 是吗
Okay. Why are you telling me this?
好吧 你干嘛跟我说这个
I just feel I'm owed that money.
我就是觉得那钱该还给我
The man is dead. Yeah.
他死了 是
He can't pay you back. Right. But...
他不能还你钱 对 不过…
Are you asking me to pay you $500? No. No.
你是想让我给你五百刀吗 不 不
No. The, the estate.
不 从他的财产里
The estate is me, Larry. Ah.
他的财产就是我的 拉里 啊
I don't know why you're asking this now.
我不懂你为什么现在说这个
You know, I just feel like I was cheated out of a win.
你瞧 我就是感觉自己输给了作弊的
Like in 2017
就好像2017年
when, uh, Austin Seferian-Jenkins
那次 呃 奥斯汀塞菲里安詹金斯
美国职业橄榄球员,打近端锋位,曾效力于纽约喷气机队
奥斯汀塞菲里安詹金斯(Austin Seferian-Jenkins):
caught that ball and then they said it wasn't a catch.
他接住了那球他们说不算
So stupid. Cost the Jets the win.
太蠢了 害喷气机队输了
The Jets? Yeah, they, they couldn't beat the Patriots.
喷气机队 对 他们打不赢爱国者队
The fucking Jets, Larry?
天杀的喷气机队 拉里
You come into this house, and bring up the Jets?
你来这间房♥子里 给我谈喷气机队?
Do you know how much disappointment
你知道喷气机队
I have had to live with from the Jets?
给我的生活里带来了多少遗憾吗?
You've lived with disappointment? Yeah.
你生活有遗憾? 是啊
Are you serious? Yeah, Larry.
说真的 真的 拉里
Do you know what this team has done to me?
你知道这支球队对我做了什么吗?
I haven't enjoyed a football season
从1969年起我就再也不能享受
since 1969.
橄榄球赛季了
Oh. Maybe '98 when Parcells was the coach for a year.
哦 也许除了98年帕赛尔斯当教练的那次
Get out of here. That was good, too. But that's it.
滚出去 那年不错 不过就那一次
No, please, Larry. Get out of here.
够了 拉里 从这里滚出去
Oh, literally? Get the fuck out, Larry.
哦 认真的吗? 滚出去 拉里
Literally.
认真的
Mm. Okay.
唔 行吧
Oh, by the way, Seferian-Jenkins
哦 顺便说一句 塞菲里安詹金斯
didn't survive the recovery, Larry.
他没有拿稳球 拉里
Oh. Oh, is that so? He didn't survive the ground...
哦 哦 是吗 他在救球的时候…
on the recovery! Is that so?
球还是触地了 是吗
Yeah. You don't know what you're talking about.
是的 你根本不知道自己在说什么
Watch the playback, Larry. I've seen the playback 100 times.
看看回放吧 拉里 我看了有一百遍了
I've seen it, too. That was a catch.
我也看过回放了 他就是接到了
Oh, come on! That was a bullshit call.
哦 省省吧 裁判根本不公平
Let me show you to your table. Please do.
我带你们去座位 请吧
Left turn. I know.
左转 我知道
Well, hello, ladies. Hello.
啊 大家好啊 女士们 你好
Lovely dress. Why, thank you.
裙子真好看 哦 谢谢
Well, what a fine-looking group.
啊 多么赏心悦目的顾客们啊
It is a great honor to be sitting amongst you.
能坐在你们之间是我的荣幸
You know, there are a ton of different restaurants
你知道 在洛杉矶有成千上万的餐馆
for you to patronize here in L.A.
值得你去光顾
Do me a favor. Get lost.
帮我个忙 滚一边去
Very well. Benvenuto a Tiato.
好的 欢迎光临提雅陀
Mille grazie. Mille grazie.
谢谢 谢谢
Ah?
啊
A man can relax.
总算能放松了
And breathe some fresh air. And breathe this fresh air.
还能呼吸点新鲜空气 还有新鲜空气
Gentlemen, great to see you.
先生们 很高兴见到你们
Well, look who's here.
啊 看看谁在这儿呢
This is Harold, the bathroom attendant
这是哈诺德 洗手间侍者
I was telling you about. Harold!
我跟你说过的 哈诺德
Yeah. Yeah. Well, let me say, let's shake.
对 对 啊 要我说 我们握个手吧
I can't thank you enough. Eh, my pleasure.
感激不尽呐 是我的荣幸
Seriously. The tips are great. Oh, I'm so happy for you.
真的 这里顾客给的小费也多 哦 我真为你高兴
Not only that, I'm not getting that look, you know?
更好的是 我不会再被人斜眼看了 你知道吗
Oh, yeah. Like, oh, this guy in the bathroom.
哦 是啊 那种"哦 厕所里这人"的斜眼
Yeah. What, what are you doing in here? Yeah.
对"你在这儿做什么呢"那种
And these are for you. For you.
这是给你们的 给你们
Great. Thanks so much. A couple for later.
真好 太谢谢了 再多给几个慢慢吃
Actually, I know them. Hey, hey.
实际上 我认识他们 嘿 嘿
He's with me. Those are my friends over there.
他跟我一起的 那边是我的朋友
He, he belongs over here. Hey.
他坐这边的 嘿
How you guys doing? Hey, Sam.
你们好吗 嘿 山姆
What's going on? Hey, Sam.
怎么样 嘿 山姆
Uh, Larry, I want to thank you again for the referral.
呃 拉里 我再次感谢你推荐我
I had the examination with Mrs. Sacks.
我给赛克斯女士做了检查
Oh, great, great. How did it go?
哦 不错 不错 怎么样啊
Yeah, she just had a small rash on her neck.
嗯 她就是脖子上有一些疹子
Yeah. Probably the result of stress. You know, she's mourning
啊 可能是压力导致的 你知道 她现在在哀悼
right now and that can take a toll on the skin.
可能会伤害皮肤
Yeah, terrible toll. Um, other than that,
对 严重伤害 呃 除了那个
incredibly healthy skin. Maybe the healthiest I've seen
健康得让人难以置信 可能是我这些年
in all my years in the field.
见过的最健康的皮肤了
Uh, wonderful fibroblastic health,
唔 成纤维细胞健康状况喜人
flawless lymphatic system.
淋巴系统完美无缺
Really everything from epidermis to subcutaneous layer just...
真的从上皮层到成纤维细胞层都是
Ah. The image of health.
啊 健康之神的化身
She did have a few questions
她的确存在一点问题
regarding some really minor irregularities,
一些非常微小的异常
so I did go ahead and conduct a, uh, full body exam.
所以我进一步做了全身检查
Full body? Yeah.
全身? 对
Well, standard checkup is full body. Yeah.
标准检查就是全身的 没错
Did you examine...
你有没有检查
everything? Everything.
所有地方? 所有的都检查了
And?
然后?
The only word that comes to mind is, uh...
我唯一想到的词是
magical.
魔力
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊
What happened? I don't know!
发生了什么? 我不知道
Help! Uh, someone's having a seizure in the ugly section.
来人啊 呃 丑鬼区有人癫痫发作了
Is anyone here a doctor?
这里有人是医生吗?
No. But my father is.
没 不过我爸是医生
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表