Finally.
终于来了
Thank you.
谢了
You're welcome.
不用谢
No good? Larry!
不行? 拉里!
It tastes like you put the whole salt shaker up in here.
这尝起来就像你把整瓶盐都倒进去了
No, that's way too salty. Way too salty.
不行 这太咸了 太咸了
All right, it's too salty. I'm sorry.
好吧 咸了 我的错
Pfft, could you make it any hotter in here, by the way?
呼 顺便说下 你还敢让屋里再热点儿吗?
It feels good. It feels good?
这样舒服点 这样舒服点?
Yeah, it feels good. 75°F is perfect.
是啊 这样舒服点 24摄氏度 完美
I can't even sleep in this room at night, it's so hot.
我晚上在这屋睡都睡不着 太热了
Honest to God. What temperature would you prefer?
我说真的 那你想要多少度?
68°F. 68°F?!
20度 20?!
See, that's some white-people shit right there, LD.
你看啊 这就是你们白人的问题 拉里
Black people like it a little bit warmer at night, okay?
黑人兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥喜欢晚上热一点 好吧?
At least compromise. No no no, 75°F works for me, LD.
那各让一步嘛 不行 24度对我刚好 拉里
I'll call Leon. Let's see what he says. Leon!
我把里昂叫来评评理 里昂!
Leon, come in here! He'll tell you that's how we like it.
里昂 过来! 他肯定也是说我们就喜欢那样
Okay, you know, I can't sleep. It's too hot at night.
好吧 你知道 我睡不着 晚上太热了
I want to sleep in 68°F temperature.
我想空调开20度睡觉
She wants to sleep in 75°F. Let's compromise at 72°F.
她想开到24度睡 不如我们中和一下 22度
Fuck that, Larry. You my motherfucking man, Larry, but 72°F? Shit.
拉里胡扯了哈 你是我老铁 拉里 但22度?屎叻
You might as well sleep outside. I'm an 82°F man myself.
还不如睡外面呢 我自己平时都开的28度
See there, I told you! 82°F, that's my shit. That's my region.
你看吧 我告诉你了 28度 我开这温度
And you really wanted it 68°F, that's... 6fucking8? He said 68°F?
你还非得说要20度... 20度?他说20度?
Get the fuck outta here. It's like a frigerator.
扯淡吧 那不跟住冰箱一样吗?
Oh my goodness. You take that shit?
我的天哪 你这也能忍♥吗?
Bring a honey to the hotel and shit... Right!
带妹子去宾馆啥的... 对嘛!
Get up in that motherfucker. It's all cold and shit... got to heat her ass up.
和姑娘卿卿我我呢 结果全身都是凉的... 得让她热着啊
All right now, you make sure you do your homework before you watch that TV.
好啦 你俩记得先写作业再看电视
Hey, hi! Hey, Larry.
嘿 嗨! 嗨 拉里
What's up? Hey, I got some shows Tivo'd.
吃没? 嘿 我录了节目
Don't erase them. They erase all my Tivo'd shows.
别删了 他们经常把我录的节目删掉
You know what, Larry? There's been another robbery in this neighborhood.
你猜啥 拉里?这附近又发生了一起盗窃
I was just talking to the neighbors. It's the third one this month.
我刚还在和邻居聊这事儿 这都是这个月第三起了
What are you talking to the neighbors for?
你给邻居说这个干嘛?
They came over and let me know what's going on.
他们找到我给我说这个情况的
You don't need to talk to the neighbors, okay?
你别和邻居多说话 好吧?
Yeah, but, Larry, there's been a robbery.
好 但是拉里 这可是盗窃啊
I'd rather have the thieves than the neighbors... thieves don't impose.
我宁愿家里进贼也不想进邻居... 贼不会烦你
What are you talking about? The neighbors want your time.
你说啥呢? 邻居想要你的时间
The thieves want your things. I'd rather give them things than time.
而贼想要你的钱财 我宁愿损财也不想浪费我的时间
Listen, have you heard anything from the doctor about Loretta's biopsy?
听着 你有从医生那儿听到洛雷塔切片的情况吗?
No no, they said a couple of days.
没 没呢 他们说要等几天
Oh. You know, at first I was really worried, Larry.
哦 你知道 我一开始非常担心 拉里
But no matter what the outcome is, Loretta has you by her side.
但不管结果是什么 洛雷塔都有你陪着她
You know, things could get bad, Larry, but she's got you to hold her hand.
你知道 事情可能变得很糟糕 但她能执你之手
And if she has to do chemo and it causes her to lose her hair
如果她必须得做化疗 因此掉很多头发
and throw up and all that, you gonna be right there by her side.
呕吐啊什么的 你都会在她旁边陪着她
Thank you, Larry.
谢谢你 拉里
75°F? I'm baking in that room at night.
24度?我在房♥间里都要烤熟了
It's like I'm Cinderella in there, I swear to you.
我住家里跟灰姑娘一样 我给你说
Cinderella? What do you mean? You never saw the fairy tale?
灰姑娘?为什么啊? 你没读过那个童话故事吗?
No no, I know Cinderella. But what aspect of Cinderella? What do you mean?
不是 我知道灰姑娘 不过你指她哪方面?你为什么像她?
What aspect do you think I mean? I don't know.
你觉得我说的哪方面? 我不知道啊
The shoe? She's bossed around by the stepmother!
鞋子? 她被后妈使唤来使唤去!
Oh, the evil stepmother. So you're comparing her to an evil stepmother?
哦!魔鬼后妈 所以你把你那位比作魔鬼后妈?
I'm comparing me... Don't get mad at me!
我是把我比作... 别生我气呀
Well, you're so stupid! Don't get mad at me.
但你太蠢了! 别生我气嘛
So that's what it's like, huh? That's terrible.
所以是这种待遇哈?真够惨的
That's what it's like. Exactly.
就是这种待遇 没夸张
That's what it's like. Oh, that's horrible.
就这待遇 哇太惨了
You know what the worst part is? What?
你知道最糟的是啥吗? 啥?
We're waiting for the results of this biopsy now.
我们正在等这次切片的结果
I got about 24 hours to get out of this thing before the results come back.
在结果出来前 我还有24小时甩掉这乱摊子
Yeah, you can't break up with somebody who's got cancer.
对啊 你不能和得了癌症的人分手
You gotta break up with her before she gets those test results.
你必须得赶在她得到检验结果之前和她分手
God, it's gonna be so hard.
天呐 这事肯定难死了
Why? What's the big deal? What do you mean "the big deal"?
为啥?有啥大不了的? 你什么意思"有啥大不了"?
The whole family's gotta move out... it's a big deal!
一大家子都得搬出去...这就够麻烦了
I'd much rather be in her position than mine any day of the week.
我宁愿换成她的处境而不是我这周过的样子 说换就换
No, to be the breaker-upper you're in control.
不 作为提出分手的人你才有控制权
Couples should have like a pre-breakup agreement before they
交往的人在约会前应该定一个预分手协议
start going out because every relationship will end at some point.
因为任何一段关系最后都会走到终点
All you do is send a text. You make an agreement...
分手就只需要发条短♥信♥ 如果事先约定了
"If you see the word 'apricot, ' it means it's over."
"如果看到谁发'杏子'这个词,就说明这段关系结束了。"
Okay, hypothetically, what if you or she are eating apricots at that point?
好吧 那假设啊 要是你或她正好那时在吃杏子怎么办?
Can I tell you about apricots? What what?
想听我关于杏子的看法吗? 怎么了?
You know, one in 30 is a good one.
你知道 只有三十分之一的杏子好吃
Okay. It's such a lowpercentage fruit.
好吧 作为水果这概率太低了
Okay. Always a mealy dry...
好吧 几乎都是干巴巴...
Hey, how's it going? Hey.
嘿 吃了没? 嘿
Hi, Lar. Oh, hey.
嗨 拉儿 哦 嘿
Hey. Come to a dinner party tonight?
嘿 晚上想来参加个聚会不?
Tonight? Yeah.
今晚? 嗯
Oh. You know you love my cooking.
噢 你知道你喜欢我做的菜
It's a little late for an invitation, is it not?
现在才邀请有点晚了吧 不是吗?
Well... it's an invitation nonetheless.
呃...反正是个邀请呗
Who else is gonna be there? Uh, eh, you don't need to know.
还有谁会来? 呃 诶 你没必要知道
Why not? Because it's not done, that's why not.
为什么? 因为还没定 就这原因
What do you mean it's not done? It's a social convention
什么意思"还没定"? 这是一个社交习俗...
that people don't ask who's going to be there at the dinner party.
不让大家问谁会去晚餐聚会
It's just not done. Big deal. Why isn't it done?
反正没定就是了 多大事儿啊 为啥就没定呢?
Because it isn't! I don't know the derivation of the convention.
因为就是没定!我也不知道这习俗哪儿来的
Why are you following it blindly like this?
那你干嘛盲目从众?
You should be glad that it happens that way,
你该感到高兴有这么个习俗
because if I told people you were coming, they might not show up.
因为如果我给别人说你要来 他们可能就不会来了
That's probably why people don't tell... because if it gets out who's coming
我觉得正是这个原因大家都不说...因为如果知道谁来
nobody would want to go. So why even have it in the first place
就没人愿意去聚会了 那还开个啥聚会
if people don't want to be with each other?
反正人们都互相不想在一起待着
I don't think that's why. It's just not done.
我不觉得是这个原因 只是没定罢了
What's the downside of telling me?
你告诉我有什么损失?
I don't know that there is a downside, except that...
我不觉得有什么损失 只是...
you don't need to know. Who's coming?
你没必要知道 谁会来?
Don't you dare tell him. What's that?
你胆敢告诉他 啥?
Who's coming? I don't know.
谁会来? 我不知道
Why do you even get started with her on this stuff?
你究竟为啥要跟她开始争这事儿?
That's my question. What time?
我就想问这个 几点?
7:30. You've got something to do.
七点半 你有事儿要做
You'd better go do it. Not now, maybe tonight.
快去做吧 不是现在 晚上吧可能
All right. Thank you. See you later.
好吧 谢谢 晚些时候见
Can't wait to see ya!
等不及见你了!
You take care of yourself, all right? Thank you, Doctor.
你照顾好自己 好吧? 谢谢你 医生
You're welcome. We still don't know anything.
不用谢 还是没有消息
Oh. Hi.
噢 嗨
Oh shoot! I forgot... I gotta feed those fish again.
哦天!我忘了...我又得喂那些鱼了
It's like a huge responsibility... feeding fish.
这变成一个巨大的负担了...喂个鱼
It's not fun. Think about it, you know?
失去趣味了 你想想 是吧?
I'm outside, I gotta go home and feed fish?
我人在外面 还得赶回家给鱼喂吃的?
I mean, seriously, who gives a shit?
我说真的 谁他妈在乎?
Mr. David, I wanted to talk to you about your girlfriend.
大卫先生 我想和你谈谈你的女朋友
You know, they're not pets, really.
你知道 他们又不算宠物 说真的
But yet it's the same responsibility as a pet,
但是你要承担的责任又和养宠物一样多
but you get nothing back. You watch them,
但你拿不到任何回报 你就只能看看它们
is that supposed to be fascinating?
看鱼有什么有意思的吗?
I don't know. Um...
我不知道 嗯...
Can I talk to you about Loretta? What do you think?
我能和你谈谈洛雷塔吗? 你什么看法?
Well... Do you think she has...
呃... 你觉得她...
think she has cancer?
你觉得她得癌症了吗?
I... I can't speculate about that right now.
我...我不能现在就下结论
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表