Mocha Joe's!
乔家摩卡
‐ What did you do? ‐ I didn't do anything.
你做了什么 我什么也没做
‐ What did you do? ‐ Hey, look, my store's burning, too!
你做了什么 我的店也烧了
What do you think I did?
你觉得我做了什么
You think I burned my store down?
你认为我会把自己的店烧了吗
First you open up a spite store,
你先是开了这家复仇店
and then you burn my store down? Huh?
然后你又把我的店烧掉
I'm gonna sue you.
我要告你
I'm gonna sue you for everything you got.
我要告你 让你赔的倾家荡产
When I get through with you, you'll be broke!
我要整死你 让你破产
But I didn't do it!
但这不是我♥干♥的
I don't give a shit if you did it or not!
我他妈才不管是不是你干的
We'll let the judge decide! You hear me?
我们让法官来评断 听清楚了吗
Sorry about your place.
很遗憾你的店烧成这样
Unbelievable, huh?
太难以置信了
We did the best we could.
我们尽全力了
Tried to break one of the windows out,
我们尝试打碎一扇窗子
get some more hoses in there, but...
牵更多的消防水龙带进去 但是
all the tables were bolted to the floor.
所有的桌子都钉死在地上了
Yeah, that's to prevent the table from wobbling.
是的 那是为了防止桌子摇晃
Oh, you, you did that yourself?
所以是你自己干的
Yeah, I don't like wobbly tables.
是的 我不喜欢摇晃的桌子
And you had Purell on every table,
而且每个桌子上都放了免洗洗手液
which is an accelerant.
那东西会加速火势
People love the Purell.
人们很喜欢免洗洗手液
And the tables that didn't wobble.
也很喜欢稳当的桌子
Normally in this situation,
通常在这种情况下
if we can't break the windows to get more hoses in,
如果我们无法打碎窗户将更多的水龙带牵进去
we'd access the water from the toilets,
我们都会从马桶里取水
but we couldn't find them.
但我们找不到马桶
‐ Yeah, there are no toilets. ‐ What?
是的 我店里没有马桶 什么
Coffee's a diuretic, and you don't have toilets?
咖啡是利尿的 你店里怎么能没有马桶呢
Yeah, I didn't want any defecating in the store.
是的 我不希望有人在店里大便
We had urinals.
我们有小便器
Where? I looked in there.
在哪呢 我看了没找到
Oh, no. You gotta press the button. That opens up a chute.
你得按一个按钮 然后会打开一个尿槽
‐ What, like a secret compartment? ‐ Yeah, kinda.
什么 像个秘密的小暗格那样吗 是 差不多吧
And, uh, the ladies, they, they hang from a bar.
然后女士们抓着扶手蹲便
Yeah. I don't get it. I don't get anything with this place.
我搞不懂 搞不懂这地方到底怎么回事
Any idea how this started?
有没有弄清楚起火原因
Yeah, it looks like it started in the storeroom.
看起来是从储藏间开始的
Someone knocked one of
有人把一个这种自加热咖啡杯
these self‐heating cups off a shelf,
从架子上打翻了
it hit some papers, turned on,
杯子落在一堆纸上 开启了加热模式
heated up and ignited the papers.
然后就把纸给点燃了
Joey.
是乔伊
I knew that big penis was nothing but trouble.
我就知道他的巨♥屌♥♥只会惹来麻烦
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
I knew that big penis was nothing but trouble.
我就知道他的巨♥屌♥♥只会惹来麻烦
Okay, I guess I heard what you said.
好的 我听到你说的了
I don't know what you're talking about.
但是我不明白你什么意思
Nah, it's a long story.
算了 说来话长
Anyway, if I was trying to tell someone
总之 如果我想告诉一个人
how to burn a place down,
怎样烧掉一个地方
I would suggest every step you took in your business.
我会建议他每一步都按照你店里的布置来
So they're probably gonna investigate you.
他们可能会调查你
You did so many stupid things, it looks like arson.
你干了太多蠢事 导致这事故看起来像是蓄意纵火
Arson?
纵火
Hey, Larry! Look! It's Larry David!
你好啊 拉里 大家快瞧 拉里·大卫来了
Hi, Larry.
你好 拉里
I'm glad you're here.
你来了可真好
You know, we never got a chance
我们还没机会为这幢房♥子
to thank you for the house.
好好谢谢你呢
I mean, we love it. We really do.
我们超爱这房♥子 非常喜欢
I mean, if it wasn't for the insurance money,
多亏了有保险赔付
And the lawsuit settlements‐‐
还有和你打官司的和解费
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
It's customary when people have a party
通常来说如果你要开派对
to inform your neighbors as a courtesy.
出于礼貌应该提前告知你的邻居
Right, right. You're 100 percent right. I'm sorry.
没错 没错 你说的完全没错 真对不起
Hey, Larry. We're having a party.
拉里 我们要开个派对
Oh, we're having one next week, too.
对了 我们下周也要开派对
That's right. What are we having? What are we having?
没错 我们开什么样的派对 什么样的
We're having a luau.
我们要开夏威夷式派对
A luau! ‐ Isn't that right, Bogie?
夏威夷式派对 对不对啊 博基
You know why? Because that's what spite houses are for!
你知道为什么吗 因为复仇房♥产就是该闹起来
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表