you know, I did buy you the house, so...
这房♥子是我给你买♥♥的
I know. It's kind of my house.
我知道 它也算是我的房♥子
No. No, you I paid for the house.
不 你... 房♥款是我出的
And I thought it was only fair and reasonable Okay.
我觉得唯一公平合理的解决办法是 行吧
I'm gonna let you keep the profits to, to the house.
你可以保留卖♥♥♥房♥♥所得的利益
But of course, I'll get my investment back.
但理所应当的 我应该拿回原本买♥♥♥房♥♥的钱
No, no, no. No.
不行 不行
Hey. Say I gave you $700,000 It's my house.
假如说我给了你七十万美元 这是我的房♥子
Please don't do this to me, okay?
请你不要这样对我 好吗
Please don't do this. This is my house.
请别这样 这是我的房♥子
It's all I have left.
我就剰这房♥子了
Oh, my God. Please don't do this to me.
天哪 请你别这么对我
I, I lost my job.
我失业了
And my boyfriend broke up with me.
男朋友还跟我分手了
Geez. Don't cry He was from Poland,
天 别哭 他是波兰人
and it turns out all he wanted was a visa.
勾搭我就是想办美国签证
Okay, you...
好吧 你
Forget, forget it. You, you, you can keep the house.
算了吧算了吧 房♥子算你的
You can keep all the money, keep, keep the profits.
钱也是你的 卖♥♥♥房♥♥的收益是你的
Keep, keep it all.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥所有所得都给你
Is this a joke? No. No. No.
你是在逗我吗 不是
You mean it? Keep it all.
你认真的 都是你的
Thank you, Larry. Keep it. You can have it.
谢谢你 拉里 留着吧 给你了
Yeah. It's okay.
没关系的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是
Wow. I know.
苍天啊 是啊
I think I always had a secret little crush on her.
我可能一直都有点暗戳戳地喜欢她
Me too. Yeah.
我也是 是吧
It was in the daytime.
当时还是大白天呢
I love daytime sex.
我超爱白天做♥爱♥
You're filled with energy.
浑身都充满了能量
Yes! I mean, nighttime,
是吧 晚上做
you're so close to going to bed. Filled!
离睡觉的时间就太近了 充满能量
Right! Why are you doing that before you go to bed?
就是 睡觉之前干那个干嘛
The whole thing should be all flipped around. I know.
做♥爱♥时间应该倒过来 我懂
It should never happen at night. The daytime.
就不应该是晚上做 白天
Always during the day. Yes.
一定要在白天做 对
Ah. It's Jon.
是乔
What's going on? Nothing. We're just going out to dinner.
怎么了 没什么 我们就是约了晚餐
Is that working out okay? Yeah. Yeah.
进展还顺利吗 顺 顺利
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Did you have sex with my sister Becky?
你跟我妹妹贝姬上♥床♥了是吗
Who said that?
谁说的
Becky!
贝姬啊
What did she say?
她说什么
She said, "Guess who I fucked?"
她说 "猜我上了谁"
Oh, my God.
我的老天爷
He did. Oh, my God!
他真和她睡了 我的天
What, what are you thinking? I was there,
你到底在想啥 我在她那
and she was, she- she was upset, she was sobbing,
她很难过 哭哭啼啼的
and I consoled her, and...
我安慰了她 然后
And, you know, it just, it happened.
然后就自然而然的发生了
That's why. Yeah, what about the money?
就是这样 钱的事怎么说的
I told her, uh,
我跟她说了
she didn't have to, uh, share the money with me.
她不用非得把钱分我
Oh, my God. That's, that's like prostitution.
天哪 这跟嫖♥娼♥有什么区别
It was consensual sex between two adults! Oh, my God.
这是两个成人之间自愿的性行为 天啊
There's nothing wrong with that,
据我所知这种事
as far as I know! She was vulnerable.
无可指摘 她很脆弱
We were all in the living room over there
你在客厅高谈阔论
when you gave a big speech,
说要冲过去找她
and you were gonna march over there
把房♥钱要回来的场景
And get your money back for that house. I did march over there,
我们可都看在眼里呢 我是冲过去找她了
and then I felt sorry for her.
可我又可怜她
Oh, my Yeah, you marched over there,
天 你冲过去
you got a fuckin' blow job,
她给你爽了一发
and then you gave the house away.
你就把房♥子送人了
There's a million fuckin' women in the world.
世界上的女人千千万
You have to have sex with Cheryl's sister? What?
你就非得跟雪尔的妹妹上♥床♥ 什么
Oh. Hey, Jonny.
你好 乔尼
Uh, yeah. The door was ajar.
那个 门没锁
The fuck are you doing in my house?
你♥他♥妈♥来我家干嘛
What is Jon Hamm doing in my house?
乔·哈姆来我家干嘛
He's, he's, um... Hold on. Yeah, I should get this down.
他... 等等 我该把这场景记录下来
He's starring in a movie,
他要参演一部电影
and he's kind of, you know, shadowing me.
他在... 他在跟着我观摩
He's bas-- The character's based on me.
他... 角色是以我为原型的
So, the character is a disgusting pervert?
你的角色是个恶心人的变♥态♥吗
That's good.
说得好
It's actually not funny, Jon Hamm.
这一点都不好笑 乔·哈姆
Oh, no, no. I'm not here. Act like I'm not here.
不不 就当我不在 假装我不在就好
I'm just a fly on the wall. Just, uh--
就当我是墙上一只苍蝇
New sneaks? Oh, yeah.
新运动鞋吗 是
Good, right? How comfortable! Love 'em.
好看吧 可舒服了 我喜欢
Yeah. Hey, guys? This is not the time, okay?
是啊 几位 聊天看看场合好吗
It's my house, you're in my house.
这是我家 你在我家
I'm terribly sorry. You crossed a line...
我非常抱歉 你这次可是
...this time. You crossed a line!
太过分了 是你过分
Oh, my God. I didn't cross a line.
天 我才不算过分
I went over the line that you already crossed.
我只是做了跟你一样过分的事
What? He's a friend.
什么 他是我朋友
Oh, I'm sorry. Ted and Larry, it's just like
抱歉 泰德和拉里的关系
you and your sister. It's the same thing.
就好比你跟你妹妹 一样的
It's nowhere close. Pretty close.
差远了 这俩事差不多
It is not close.
才不是
It is close! She slept with my friend, Ted Danson.
就是一回事 她睡了我朋友 泰德·丹森
Okay? Okay. That's fine.
好的 是吧 这就没事
But I can't sleep with her sister?
可我睡她妹妹就不行了吗
It feels like the same thing.
感觉就是一回事啊
Because Ted is like a sister to Larry. Yeah!
因为泰德就好比拉里的姐妹 没错
No. It's a relationship with Ted.
不 我跟泰德是有感情的
It's not, I didn't just
我可不是随便
go have s Oh, it's a relationship?
跟他睡的 还有感情了
Who's to say that I'm not gonna have a relationship
谁说我跟贝姬就没感情了
With Becky, what do you mean? Oh, my God.
你什么意思 天啊
You know how jealous Becky is of Cheryl.
你心里清楚贝姬有多嫉妒雪尔
You know that Becky thinks of herself as Princess Margaret,
你知道贝姬觉得自己是玛格丽特公主
and that Cheryl is Queen Elizabeth.
而雪尔就是伊丽莎白女王
Yeah. Right. Yeah. Oh, and you think you're Prince Philip?
没错 难道你以为自己是菲利普亲王吗
Is that what you're saying?
你是这意思吗
Yeah. Oh, my God.
对 天啊
Prince Philip would put a fucking gun to his head
菲利普亲王要是知道你把自己比成他
before he had you representing him.
肯定会一枪爆了自己的头
Again, real quick, are we talking about The Crown now?
我插个嘴 我们现在聊的是《王冠》吗
Yeah. How good is that show?
是 那剧拍的真好
You know what, Jon Hamm, it was nice meeting you.
乔·哈姆 很高兴见到你
But, really, this is between us.
但说真的 这是我俩之间的事
You know what, I've heard enough. Come on, Jonny. Let's go eat.
我听够了 来吧 乔尼 我们去吃饭
‐ I'll call you. ‐ You've had enough...
我会给你打电♥话♥ 你受够了...
‐ ...you petty piece of shit. ‐ Thank you so much, by the way.
...你个抠门的混♥蛋♥ 顺便说一句 非常感谢
Yeah, it's great. It's great.
是啊 很好 很好
‐ Go, go be him, asshole. ‐ Thank you.
去 去演他吧 混♥蛋♥ 谢谢你
‐ Man. ‐ What are you doing?
老天 你在干吗
You just plopped that into your, into your water?
你就那么把那个扔到你的水里了
Yeah, I plopped it in because I like lime with my water.
是啊 我扔到水里因为我喜欢喝青柠水
I know but they, they don't wash these rinds.
我知道 但是这些青柠他们没洗外皮
You gotta have some trust in people.
你要对别人有些信心
You ever see signs in bathrooms, "Wash before leaving"?
没在卫生间看过这样的标语吗 "离开前请洗手"
It doesn't matter if their hands are clean.
他们的手干不干净无关紧要
They don't have to‐‐ ‐ The rind's dirty.
他们不需要... 果皮是脏的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表