Oh, you fuckin' terrible. Enjoy.
哦 拉里 你混♥蛋♥ 慢用
Fuck you, Larry!
我♥操♥ 拉里!
Now I got to eat my shit with a spoon.
现在我得用勺子吃这玩意儿了
Oh, wow! What do you know.
哦 哇哦!谁能想到
Look at this.
瞧瞧
Look who's here. I didn't know you were coming.
看看谁来了 我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming. What a surprise.
我也不知道你要来 真是个惊喜
We were just talking about, uh, our trip.
我们正在聊 呃 我们的行程
To Cabo. Yeah.
去卡波 是啊
For Mickey's wedding. What's the problem?
参加米基的婚礼 有什么问题吗?
You're invited to Mickey's wedding?
你也被邀请参加米基的婚礼了?
Why does that surprise you? I'm just shocked.
这让你很意外吗? 我只是震惊
Oh, my God. Why wouldn't he invite me?
哦 天呐 他怎么会不邀请我呢?
You know, you just, you don't invite
你知道的 人们不应该邀请
a divorced couple to a wedding.
一对离婚夫妻去参加婚礼
It's a very combustible situation.
这是火♥药♥味很浓的局面
Who, who knows what could happen?
谁知道会发生什么?
It makes people uncomfortable to see a divorced couple.
见到一对离婚夫妻会让人们不舒服的
He should choose sides. Pick one.
他应该选一边的 只邀请一个人
Well, you're both invited, so deal with it.
既然你们都被邀请了 就看着办吧
Everything's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Cheryl, you're gonna come on the plane with us, right?
谢丽儿 你会跟我们坐同一架飞机 对吧?
We're flying private.
我们坐私人飞机
Yeah, we're all splitting a plane.
是的 我们平摊租一架飞机
Are you inviting me to hop on?
你要邀请我共乘吗?
I'm inviting you to hop on and chip in.
我在邀请你共乘并平摊
What? Well, you know,
啥? 呃 你知道的
you're coming on the plane, you got to chip in.
你要坐飞机 就也得出钱
Well, you're already going, right?
不是 你们反正都要飞的 对吗?
People resent you if you don't chip in.
你要是不出钱 别人会生气的
I don't think so. No, no, I will a little bit, yeah.
我觉得不会 不 不 我会有点生气的
I mean, you're loaded. There's the resentment, right there.
要我说 你又不缺钱 喏 有人会生气吧
Okay, fine. Yes. I will chip in.
好吧 行 可以 我也出钱
Ted coming? No, he can't come.
特德也来吗? 不 他不来了
Aah, shoot. He's doing another movie.
啊 可惜呢 他又在拍电影
What is he doing? He's doing a comedy. And, um...
拍什么呢? 在拍一部喜剧 嗯...
He is so funny. I mean, nobody can make me laugh like Ted. So funny.
他真幽默 我说 没人能比特德更会逗我笑 非常幽默
His timing is just like... He's just hilarious. I know, perfect.
他讲笑话的时机感... 他真的超好笑 我觉得 真是完美
By the way, it might interest you to know
顺便一提 你们也许想知道
that I'll be bringing a date.
我会带一个伴儿
What's her name? Her name is Donna.
她叫什么? 她叫唐娜
Donna. Yeah.
唐娜 是
Lovely, lovely woman. How many dates have you had?
非常好一姑娘 你们约会多少次了?
We've had one date. One date?
约会过一次了 才一次?
Yeah. And you're bringing her on a trip?
是 你就带她去旅行了?
Yes, I am. Okay.
是的 没错 好吧
And you're complaining
那你还在那里抱怨
that divorced couples shouldn't come
离婚的夫妻不能一起去参加婚礼
when you're bringing a virtual stranger?
你可是直接带了一个完完全全的陌生人啊
We get along quite well.
我们处得不错
All right. I can't wait to meet her.
行吧 我可等不及见她了
Oh, boy.
见鬼了
I need your weights, by the way.
另外 我需要你们的体重
What do you mean? For the plane.
你啥意思? 坐飞机需要
You fucking kidding me? No, I'm not kidding you.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢? 不 我没有逗你
It's a safety issue. I'm not giving you the weight.
出于安全考虑 我才不会给你我的体重
This is a regulation.
这是规定要求的
This is a... Ask Jeff if he'll give you his weight.
这是... 你问问杰夫给不给你他的体重
You're not gonna give me your weight?
你不打算告诉我你的体重?
She doesn't even know how much I weigh.
她都不知道我的体重
Yeah. You know who else doesn't know
是的 你猜还有谁不知道
how much I weigh? My doctor.
我的体重的?我的医生
My weight?
我的体重?
My business. No one knows.
我的秘密 别人都别想知道
Yeah, it's very personal. Mmhmm.
是的 这太私人了 嗯嗯
I'd rather be dead in the Sea of Cortez
我宁可死在科特斯海里
than have you know what I weigh.
也不会让你知道我的体重的
I don't want your weights. The captain wants them. Who's gonna disobey a captain?
不是我想要你们的体重 是机长想要 谁敢不听机长的啊?
You mean, uh, the pilot. No, I mean the captain.
你是指 呃 飞行员? 不 他是机长
No, the captain's for a boat.
只有船长这个说法
He's the pilot. Well, he is a pilot...
他应该是个飞行员 嗯 他可以叫飞行员...
It's not a boat. But he wants to be referred to as the captain.
我们坐的又不是船 但他想被称作机长
He's told you, "Please call me the captain." That's on his card!
他给你说 "请叫我机长"? 他名片上写了!
Captain Garvin, okay? He's a pilot.
加文机长 好吧? 他就是飞行员
How do you wanna be referred to?
你希望别人怎么称呼你?
Jeff. Okay.
杰夫 行啊
If you said to me, "From now on",
如果你告诉我 "从今天起"
I want to be referred to as Goat Williker,"
"请称呼我为山羊爷爷"
I would call you Goat Williker. Fine.
我就会叫你山羊爷爷 行
Call me Goat Williker. Fine, Goat Williker.
叫我山羊爷爷 行 山羊爷爷
The pilot wants your weight.
飞行员想要你的体重
You can tell the pilot that Goat Williker
那你告诉飞行员 山羊爷爷
doesn't give his weight to anyone.
不想把体重告诉别人
That's right. And neither does Mrs. Williker.
对的 山羊奶奶也不想
The Willikers do not give their weight.
山羊一族不对外公布体重
Want some? Nah. I'm good.
要来点吗 不用了
They're free. Yeah, just 'cause they're free
免费的 不能因为这玩意不要钱
doesn't mean that we have to eat everything that they have.
你就把它全吃完吧
Oh, my God. You should see everything they have.
天啊 你真的得看看他们提供的东西
They'll be talking about us when we leave.
我们下飞机以后他们会嚼舌头的
They'll say what pigs we are. You know, we just ate everything.
说我们像猪一样 因为我们啥都吃
Maybe they'll be talking about how much we enjoyed their spread they worked so hard to put out.
可能他们也会满意我们享用了他们的工作成果
Folks, sorry to, uh, interrupt.
各位 不好意思打扰了
We're gonna have to make an unscheduled landing.
我们必须紧急降落一次
Why? Something's wrong? What are you talking about?
为什么 有什么情况 什么意思
Nothing's wrong with the plane. We're just... heavy.
飞机没问题 我们只是超重了
How come? Because of the weights.
怎么回事 是载重问题
'Cause I asked you for your weights,
我问过你们的体重
you wouldn't tell me, so I had to guess your weights.
你们不告诉我 那我只好猜了
And now, now we're over.
现在我们完犊子了
Why didn't you just ask me? What did you put down for me?
你怎么不直接问我? 你给我报的是多少
It's none of your business what I put down for you.
我替你们报多少都跟你们无关
It is my business.
那是我的事
What did you put down? I ain't tellin' you shit.
你报的是多少 关你屁事
Okay, folks. It doesn't matter how we got here.
好了 大伙 我们之前怎么来的不重要
The fact of the matter is that we're here now, and we're overweight.
重要的是我们现在已经超重了
We're beginning our initial descent.
我们就要进行紧急降落
Please fasten your seat belts.
请系好安全带
Aah. Where the fuck are we?
啊我们这是在什么鬼地方
Aqua Dulce. Where is that?
活水湿地 这是哪啊
All right. We are 100 pounds overweight,
好了 我们现在超重100磅
so we are going to have to lose some bags.
所以我们得丢一些行李
Oh, come on. How many?
得了吧 要多少
At least two. I... Look.
我看至少要两箱
We don't have a lot of time, so can you just
我们没多少时间了 所以能不能
figure out how you want to do that?
麻烦你们快一点
All right, so, we'll, uh...
好吧 那我们就
How do we decide? Whose bags?
怎么选 扔谁的
We'll, we'll shoot for it.
我们猜拳吧
Whoever loses, their bags stay. Right. Yes.
谁输了就扔谁的行李 好
Oh, God. Let's split up into couples, okay?
天啊 我们分组吧
All right. And you will be a couple with Leon.
好 你们跟里昂一组
Okay. Ready? Once, twice, three...
好了吗 来 三二一
Shoot! Oh.
走 喔
Loser! Well, two out of three.
菜鸡 三局两胜吧
No. No fucking two out of three. No, we just said
去你♥妈♥的♥三局两胜 我们刚刚
the odd man out. Aah, why'd I put two? Two doesn't win.
说过了谁输就淘汰 我出二干什么 二又赢不了
You don't get a second chance, Larry. It's not the damn playoffs.
你没有第二次机会的 拉里 这又不是什么季后赛
Aah, shit. Go get your bags and shut up.
妈的 去拿你的行李然后乖乖闭嘴
We got to get going, or we'll miss our slot in Cabo.
我们得赶紧出发了 不然会来不及
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表