‐ I'll watch the stand. Go. ‐ Okay. Put this on.
我帮你看着 快去吧 好吧 穿上这个
‐ Yeah. Yeah, yeah. ‐ Thank you. Thank you so‐‐
没问题 谢谢 非常感谢
Yeah. You're, you're, you're welcome.
不客气
I really have to go.
我真的得去上厕所了
‐ No browsing, okay? ‐ No browsing.
禁止翻阅 好吗 禁止翻阅
‐ You browse, you buy. ‐ You browse, you buy.
翻了就得买♥♥ 翻了就得买♥♥
‐ Thank you. ‐ Take your time. Take your time.
谢谢 别急 别着急
Get your papers here. Papers!
卖♥♥报纸了 卖♥♥报纸
Magazines. Newspapers!
各种杂♥志♥ 还有报纸
Sir.
先生
Sir.
先生
‐ Sorry, no browsing. ‐ I'm not browsing.
抱歉 禁止翻阅 我不是在翻阅
The rule here is, you buy, then browse.
这里的规矩是 先买♥♥后翻
I browse to buy.
我不翻怎么知道买♥♥不买♥♥
I know, but that's‐‐ I'm sorry.
我知道 但... 抱歉
That's, that's just not gonna work.
我们不允许这样
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Yeah, sorry. Yeah.
很抱歉
L.D. What the‐‐ What are you, nuts?
L.D. 你疯了吗
‐ No. ‐ Are you having a breakdown?
不 你是精神崩溃了吗
Hey, Jon. ‐ Hey, how are you?
你好 乔 你好啊
Jon Hamm.
乔·哈姆
Yeah, it's nice to meet you. Big fan.
很高兴认识你 是你的忠实粉丝
What is‐‐ What the f‐‐ What, are you guys...
你们... 你们俩
‐ ...escaped from a mental institution? ‐ No.
是从精神病院跑出来的吗 不不
The guy had to go to the bathroom, so I took over.
看店的人要去厕所 我就接手了
‐ So get this‐‐ ‐ What, what are you guys doing?
所以就这样... 你们在干什么
Jon's starring in a movie.
乔要主演一部电影
‐ Well, what else is new? ‐ And the character...
还有什么新鲜事吗 那个角色...
The character's based on me.
我是那个角色的原型
So he's kind of shadowing me.
所以他现在跟着我观摩
What's the name of the movie? The Biggest Asshole...
电影名字叫什么
‐ ...That Ever Roamed the Earth? ‐ Oh, I like that.
《地球上最大的蠢货》吗 我喜欢这个名字
Yeah, that's, that's good.
是的 这太棒了
‐ I'll tell Hobe. ‐ That's good.
我要告诉霍贝 太棒了
You're a great actor, but this could be the end.
你是个很好的演员 但演这角色可能断送演艺生涯
So what are you doing?
你在忙什么
You know Michelle, the CEO...
你知道跟我约会的那个总裁
‐ ...I'm dating? ‐ Yeah, I know she's a CEO.
米歇尔吗 是的 我知道她是总裁
Well, I gotta go furniture shopping with her today.
我今天要跟她一起去买♥♥家具
Furniture shopping?
买♥♥家具
Yeah, but I gotta really get going.
是的 我真的得走了
Okay. ‐ Why don't we have a meal?
好的 我们一起吃饭吧
We haven't had dinner in a while.
我们很久没一起吃晚饭了
Yeah, let's do it. Let's have dinner.
好呀 我们一起吃晚饭吧
‐ Can, uh, Michelle come? ‐ No.
米歇尔能来吗 不行
Listen, I‐‐ I really want her to come. I‐‐
我真的很想让她来 我...
I really would appreciate it.
让她来的话我会很感激的
See? See what I'm saying with the "Appreciate"?
你瞧 明白我吐槽"感激"这个词的意思了吗
I'm finally starting to get it.
我终于开始懂了
I see what you're saying. Yes. ‐Huh? You see it?
你说得太对了 是吧 你终于明白了
What are you talking about?
你俩在说什么
I don't succumb to "Appreciate."
我不会屈从于"感激"
I'm not gonna bring her. For you, okay?
那我不带她了 为了你 好吗
Yeah. ‐ To honor our friendship.
没问题 为了我们的友谊
‐ But she's gonna give me shit for it. ‐ So what?
但她会给我脸色看 那又怎样
You're gonna pay down the line for this.
你迟早会为为此付出代价的
‐ You text me where you want to meet, asshole. ‐ Okay.
发短♥信♥通知我在哪儿见面 混♥蛋♥ 好的
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
‐ Oh, sure. ‐ That was quick.
不客气 这么快就回来了
‐ I feel so much better. ‐ I'm sure you do.
我感觉好多了 那就好
‐ Get this off me. ‐ Okay.
我把这个脱了 好的
‐ What do I owe you? ‐ You owe me nothing.
我该给你多少钱 你不用给我钱
‐ Nothing. Oh, boy. ‐ No. I insist.
不要钱 天哪 我坚持不要
Thank you. That piss was worth $10, easy.
谢谢 那泡尿至少值十美元
Well, see ya, man. I mean, look what you did.
看看 你真是太高尚了
Yeah.
是啊
A $10 piss.
值十美元的尿
And he offered me $10 to take a piss.
他为了去尿尿愿意给我十美元
And I'm thinking...
我想...
what a great idea for a business.
这是多么棒的商机啊
You relieve people who have jobs
你拯救了那些在工作中
where they can't use a bathroom.
不能上厕所的人们
Toll booth collectors, shoe shine stands,
收费亭的收费员 擦鞋摊的人
parking garage attendants.
停车场的服务员
They contact you on your phone, it's an app,
他们都可以通过手♥机♥上的软件联♥系♥你
and then you go down and man the store,
然后你去店里 在他们去厕所的时候
when they go to the bathroom.
帮忙看店
Do you know how many times I've peed
你知道有多少次
in a fuckin' Gatorade bottle
他妈的因为找不到厕所
when I couldn't find a fuckin' bathroom?
我只能尿在饮料瓶里吗
Plenty of fuckin' times.
他妈太多次了
And know how many times I forgot
你知道有多少次
I peed in that Gatorade bottle
我尿在饮料瓶里 之后忘了这码事
and drank that shit? Once.
又喝了那瓶"饮料"吗 一次
That's a fuckin' good idea.
这主意真♥他♥妈♥的棒
Thanks for sharing that story.
感谢你分享这个故事
This could be the pee Amazon.
这将会是小便界的亚马逊
‐ You know? This, this is big. ‐ This could be big.
这是很棒的商机 很有前途
‐ This could be very big. ‐ Every fuckin' where.
可以做得很大 遍布世界每个角落
‐ Yeah. ‐ Very big. We need a name.
是的 非常大 我们得起个名字
‐ Poober. ‐ Poober!
"便布" "便布"
‐ Meh. It's too close to Uber. ‐ Meh.
不行 听起来太像优步了 不
I got something.
我想到了
"Gotta Go."
"憋不住了"
‐ You like that? ‐ Like that. That's catchy as hell.
你喜欢这名字吗 太棒了 朗朗上口
‐ Oh. Hey! ‐ Hey, Becky.
你好啊 你好 贝姬
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你聊聊吗
Yeah. Okay. Come on.
可以 进来吧
What, did you have a party in here?
你刚开完派对吗
Nope. Nope. Just me.
不 只有我一个人
Can I make you something to drink?
我给你弄点喝的吧
Uh, no, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
You know, you're trying to sell a house.
你想要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
It's‐‐
像这样...
It's gonna be hard to sell a house like, like this.
像这样的房♥子是很难卖♥♥出去的
I gotta tidy up a bit, I know.
我知道我应该整理一下
You know, it's all based on first impressions.
第一印象很重要
‐ People come over, they're gonna see this... ‐ Yeah.
人们来看♥房♥♥ 就看到这些 是的
... and then no one's gonna buy it.
没有人会买♥♥这样的房♥子
All right. I'll take care of it, Dad.
好的 我会整理好的 "老爸"
Heard about the whole Cheryl‐Ted blowup in Mexico.
我听说雪尔和泰德在墨西哥吹了
Oh, boy.
天哪
‐ Little bit of ash. Sorry. ‐ Yeah, that was...
抱歉 有点灰 是的...
‐ That was wild. ‐ Yeah, that made me happy.
那事是挺离谱的 我听说后很开心
‐ Oh, you‐‐ Really? ‐ Little Miss Perfect. Yeah.
真的吗 是的 完美小姐栽跟头了
It made me feel better about myself.
这让我自我感觉好多了
Boy, you two used to get along so well.
老天 你俩之前关系很好的
Yeah, well, not anymore.
现在不好了
You sure I can't get you something to drink?
你确定什么都不喝吗
No. What are you drinking in the daytime for?
不 大白天的喝什么酒啊
Who drinks in the daytime? People who go to brunch.
谁大白天喝酒 吃早午餐的人
Well, we're not at brunch.
我们可没在吃早午餐
Okay. So I am not having a mimosa.
我也没在喝含羞草鸡尾酒
All right. What, what, what do you What do you want?
好吧 你到底想怎样
What, what's going on? Okay. Well,
怎么回事 是这样
obviously, I heard you're selling the house.
我听说你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥
Yeah.
对
You know, the thing is, Becky,
是这样的 贝姬
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表