Yeah!
耶!
This thing. Wow.
这个东西 哇
Turn, turn, Larry! We gotta turn! I am turning!
转 转 拉里!我们要转! 我在转!
Ooh!
哦!
We got 287 tickets.
我们有 287 票
Let me get that Wiffle ball, bat right there.
给我那个威浮球 球拍
For my man, right there. Yeah, he gon' love that shit.
那个给我的伙计 就那个 是的 他会喜欢死的
That's for you. Ah!
给你的 啊!
Yeah. Matzo scented.
是的 闻着像犹太逾越节薄饼
See that?
看了吗?
Yeah. All right.
不错 好的
Ha, ha, ha.
哈 哈 哈
Where are you going?
你去哪了?
Uh, hitting some balls at the range. Uhhuh.
嗯 去高尔夫球场打了会儿球 嗯
Listen, I, uh, made, uh, dinner plans with Dr. Holzer.
听着 我 嗯 和豪瑟医生约了晚饭
When? For the, uh, 20th.
什么时候? 嗯 二十号♥
No. Absolutely not. Cancel.
不 绝对不行 取消
But... Cancel.
但是... 取消
Hey, Look who's there! That's that racist motherfucker?
嘿 看看谁来了! 那个种族主义者?
Yeah, and he's got the cups!
是的 他把杯子拿来了!
We're in business.
我们要开业大吉了
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
喔 喔 喔
Whoa. Hey, hey.
喔 嘿 嘿
Heil Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Yes, that's a good boy.
是的 好孩子
Who's a good Adolf? Ooh!
谁是个好的阿道夫?哦!
Wow. All these? Mmhmm.
哇 所有这些? 嗯嗯
So fast. I know.
太快了 我知道
That was amazing. They're done.
太厉害了 它们做好了
I looked at a spectrum of colors, but I decided to go with white.
我考虑了整个颜色光谱 我觉得要白的
It's the best.
白色是最好的
Good choice. I like this.
很棒的选择 我喜欢这个
This is smart. You know?
很聪明 你知道吗?
And I just made it smarter.
而我让它更聪明了
By giving it a power saucer.
装了一个充电垫
Wow. And this is where you get the juice for the battery.
哇 你可以给电池充电
This is so impressive.
太棒了
Finally, a solution to cold coffee.
终于 一个针对冷咖啡问题的解决方案
Yeah.
是的
Hey, hey! Nein! Halt! Adolf, halt!
嘿 嘿! 不行!不行!阿道夫 不行!
Nein!
不行!
Adolf! Nein! Halt!
阿道夫! 不行!停下来!
Guter Hund! Nein!
好狗!停下来!
Adolf!
阿道夫!
Was this important?
这个重要吗?
Hey. Hey, I'm back.
嘿 嘿 我回来了
Yeah!
是的!
Had a good trip, a lot of fun.
旅行很愉快 很多乐趣
Great. Great.
很好 很好
The placard.
那个挂牌
Ah. I need it.
啊 我需要它
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
A little problem with the placard.
挂牌有点问题
The dog ate it.
让狗给吃了
What dog?
什么狗?
Adolf?
阿道夫?
Adolf. So this is the best excuse
阿道夫 所以你就只能...
you can come up with? I'm telling you the truth.
编出这种理由? 我给你说的实话
That's what Adolf wanted to eat is... plastic?
阿道夫想吃这个?塑料?
Well, he wanted to eat the Star of David,
好吧 他想吃大卫之星
which was right in front of the placard.
正好在挂牌的前面
The placard was collateral damage.
挂牌是附带损失
Sorry. Are you stealing it? I need it...
对不起 你是偷了它吗?我需要它...
No, I'm not stealing it. I'm telling you the truth. To park.
不 我没偷它 我在告诉你实话 需要它停车
You want to see it? You want to see what I'm talking about?
你想看看吗?你想看看我说的吗?
There was a lot more to it, but it all crumpled
还有很多块 但全都弄破了
and fell apart, and...
而且碎了 而且...
I really need that to park.
我真的需要它去停车
Let me buy you a new one. If you don't mind, yes.
让我给你买♥♥个新的 如果你不介意 好的
No, I don't mind at all.
不 我一点也不介意
Go down to the DMV. Yeah.
去车管局 是的
And say it got misplaced. I, I know what to say.
然后说它找不着了 我 我知道说什么
The number is G92...
号♥码是G92...
Just, just text it to me. Okay.
就 就发短♥信♥告诉我 好的
I will text you the number. G92... Okay.
我会短♥信♥你号♥码 G92... 好的
Well, if you're going to text it to me, there's no reason to repeat it,
好的 如果你发短♥信♥给我 没必要重复这个号♥码
'cause I'm not going to remember it. Okay.
因为我也记不住 好的
So once you fill that out, they'll give you a temporary pass.
那么一旦你把表格填完 他们会给你一个临时挂牌
Okay. Here you go. But the number will be different
好的 给你 但号♥码会是另一个
'cause it'll be a "T" for temporary. Right, temporary.
因为会有个T表示临时 是的 临时
So, it's T921... Okay. Don't worry about it.
所以 是T921... 是的 别担心
I'll get the placard. As soon as I get it,
我会拿到挂牌的 一旦我拿到了
I'll go to your house and give you the placard.
我就去你家给你挂牌
There's no more to be said about it. Here you go.
不用再说啥了 给你
Okay. Great. All right. All right. Sorry, again.
好的 好吧 好吧 好的 再一次对不起
Why are you going in a circle?
你为什么要转圈走?
You could have just walked backwards.
你可以直接后退着走
Easier to go down stairs this way.
这样更容易下台阶
It's easy.
是容易
Quick. Ah.
快 啊
And we're down.
下来了
Can't find my cell phone.
我找不到手♥机♥了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是啊
Huh. Did you ask Susie?
嗯 你问过苏西了吗?
She don't know where it is.
她不知道在哪
All right. You're up.
好了 该你了
You know what?
不如这样吧?
You, you go first.
你先走
Wha... What's with you? Out of breath.
你怎么了? 喘不上来气了
Out of breath? Yeah.
喘不上气? 是啊
Five steps.
这才五级台阶
Just telling you, I'm out of breath.
我不是告诉你我喘不过来气了吗
How've things been with you and Susie?
你和苏西怎么样了?
She's been great. Out of nowhere.
不知怎么 她挺好的
But I'm gonna go with it.
我就由着她来吧
She even asked me out to dinner tonight.
她甚至约我今晚出去吃饭
I'm meeting her at Scopa. Hmm. Really?
我跟她在斯科帕餐厅见 嗯 是吗?
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
She's been a doll.
她最近可真是对我太好了
When have I ever said that about Susie?
我之前什么时候这样夸过她?
Hey, Wally, it's Larry. Hey. How's it going?
嘿 沃利 我是拉里 嘿 你好吗?
I need you to do me a big favor. Remember that woman we were following?
你得帮我个大忙 你记得我们跟踪的那个女人吗?
Uh, yes.
呃记得
Well, she's giving a surprise party
她要为她老公办一场惊喜派对
for her husband tonight at Scopa at 7:20.
今晚七点二十 在斯科帕餐厅
I need you to wait in front of the restaurant, and when he walks up,
你在餐馆前面等着 等他走近
tell him that there's a surprise party inside for him.
告诉他 里面是为他办的惊喜派对
Why do you want me to ruin a surprise?
你为什么想要我毁了别人的惊喜?
Because he has a heart condition.
因为他心脏不好
And this could be a matter of life and death.
这可是生死问题
Why can't I just call him?
为什么我不能直接给他打电♥话♥?
Because he has no cell phone. He lost it.
因为他没有手♥机♥ 他手♥机♥丢了
I don't know if I have the right clothes for it. Should I wear a, a jack...?
我不知道我有没有合适的衣服 夹克衫行吗?
It doesn't matter. You're not going to the party.
无所谓 反正你又不是去参加派对的
You're just waiting outside and telling him about it.
你只需要在外面等着 然后告诉他这件事就行
What does this person look like?
这个人长什么样?
I'm gonna send you a picture and all the information.
我之后给你发照片和信息
Everything you need to know. I'll text you.
一切你需要知道的信息我都发给你
Okay, and you have my number, right?
好 你知道我电♥话♥号♥码吧?
Of course I have your number! How else could I have called?
我当然知道了!不然我怎么给你打的电♥话♥?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表