I'll be surprised if I see her again. Hmm.
如果可以再见到她我会很开心的 嗯
We on for golf on Saturday?
周六还去打高尔夫吗
Yeah. Um...
说到这事
Arnie Norton asked if he could play.
阿尼诺顿问他可不可以也一起去
I'm not playing with him. He's a Trump supporter.
我才不想跟他一起打高尔夫呢 他支持川普
Never play with a Trump supporter. Really?
我永远都不会和川普支持者一起打高尔夫 真的吗?
See him around town with that hat.
看着他戴着那个帽子到处走
"Make America Great Again."
上面写着"美国复兴"
I don't need that crap.
我才不要看那些狗屁玩意儿呢
He just... He makes me want to not be anywhere near him.
他...他让我压根不想靠近他
I don't know. You can check with Carl. See if he wants to play.
我不知道 你可以问问卡尔 看看他要不要来
I gotta go.
我得走了
Oh, hello, there. Hi.
噢 你好哇 嗨
Hi. I'm Phil Rosenthal. I have a twelve o'clock.
嗨 我是菲尔罗森塔尔 我有一个十二点的预定
Oh, yes. Mr. David's already here.
是的 大卫先生已经到了
He is? Wow. Yes. Right this way.
他到了吗 是的 您跟我来
Very impressive. He was early.
让人刮目相看啊 他早就到了
Enjoy.
请慢享用
Hey, Phil!
嘿 菲尔
Good to see you. Sit. Sit down. Sit down.
很高兴见到你 坐吧 坐吧
Boy, I'm so glad we did this. It was such a good idea.
真开心我们又可以聚到一起了 这真是个好主意
You, you were definitely right.
你是对的
I'm, I'm starving. I hope this place is good.
我快饿死了 希望这家的菜好吃
Yeah, yeah, it's great. It's big portions
嗯 嗯 这家店非常棒
on the food and everything. It's really...
菜码很大 各种都很棒
a fantastic place. Um...
整体感觉很好
You know what else? I've been thinking...
你知道吗 我最近啊...
Really thinking about this Ethiopia thing.
我最近在思考那个埃塞俄比亚的事
Yeah, actually, I heard that we have some budget cuts,
哦那个 我听说我们在削减预算
and Ethiopia's a little... ex- expensive to shoot in.
去埃塞俄比亚拍摄又太贵了
特朗普2018年1月在总统办公室会议上,对部分非洲国家的称呼,引发很大争议
"烂国家"(shithole countries):
Wasn't that one of the shithole countries?
那是不是一个"烂国家"
I can't remember if that was on the list or not.
我忘了它在不在清单上面了
Oh, look. I'm getting a thing. Oh!
哇 你瞧瞧 我来消息了 噢!
Oh, yeah. Oh, look at that. Um, uh...
噢 确实 你看这 嗯 呃...
My son's flight, uh, got in early.
我儿子的航♥班♥ 呃 提前了
And I gotta get him. I gotta go get him. Oh! Really?
我得去送他 我得去送他 啊?不会吧
Yeah, no, really. Let's... Send, send an Uber or something.
真的 嗯 真的 给他叫个车就好了嘛
He needs to see me because he has a little anxiety.
他得看到我本人 因为他有点焦虑
No, no! You know what? Phil...
别 别呀 你听我说 菲尔
No, no. We'll, we'll, we'll... We'll... something.
不 不 我们...我们改日再...那啥
Ah!
啊哈!
Fill her up.
加满
Ah! Arigato! Yes.
啊哈!你好! 好
- Arigato! - All right. Two seats at the sushi bar.
谢谢[日语] 好的 寿司吧台那边两位
You know what? Actually, I think we'd prefer to sit at a table, please.
你知道么?实际上我更偏向于坐在桌子那边 麻烦了
Huh.
啊
Sad.
伤心
Very sad. Sad.
很伤心 伤心
Hey! What the fuck are you doing? Whoa.
嘿!你♥他♥妈♥的到底在干嘛? 天
Oh, God. Oh, God. Motherfucker! What the fuck?
- 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 - 王八蛋!卧♥槽♥!
What are you trying to do, man?
兄弟 你想干什么?
What the fuck are you doing? You little fucker! Oh, God. Oh, God.
- 你到底想干什么?- 哦 神啊 神啊
I'm sorry, I didn't see you. What the fuck?
- 抱歉 没看到你 - 搞什么啊?
I'm sorry, I didn't see you! I'm ought to rip you outta that fuckin' car!
- 我很抱歉 我没看到你! - 我应该把你从那该死的车上拽出来!
You little shit. I'm sorry. I didn't see you.
- 你个小垃圾 - 我很抱歉 没看到你
Oh. Just be more careful next time, okay?
哦 那你下次注意点 好吧?
Will do. Will do. Okay. Thank you.
下次注意 下次注意 好的 感谢你
What are you... What are you doing here?
你在...你在这干什么?
What do you mean what am I doin' here?
什么叫我在这干什么?
Come here. Come out. I want to talk to you. You come here.
- 过来 出来 我有话和你说 - 你过来
No, come on. Come on out here. No, you come.
- 不 搞快 过来这边 - 不 你过来
Come on. I want to talk to you. Come on. I'm not leaving. You come.
- 搞快 有话和你说 搞快 - 我不会走的 你过来
You come. You come. Aw, fuck it.
- 你过来 过来 - 唉 草了
What are you doing here? You said you were gonna boycott this place.
你在这里干什么?你说你要抵♥制♥这家店
I am boycotting this place.
我是在抵♥制♥这家店
Oh, this is a boycott? Sitting here drinking coffee?
哦 这就是抵♥制♥?坐在这里喝咖啡?
That's a boy... That's quite a boycott.
那是抵...那可真是抵♥制♥
I told you, for the rest of my dying days,
我告诉过你 在我的余生里
I will never come to this place with you.
我再也不会和你一起来这个地方了
Ever. That's not what you said.
- 永远 - 这不是你说的
I said I was... You said you're boycotting this place.
- 我说过我曾... - 你说过你抵♥制♥这个地方
And you're never coming back here. You didn't say with me.
并且你永远不会回这个地方 可不是只说和我
What are you? My Jewish puppet master?
你是干什么的?我的犹太傀儡主人?
I can do whatever the fuck I want alone,
当我独自一人的时候 我可以任意行事
but with you, I will never come in here. Look!
- 但是和你我永远不会来这里 - 听着!
I swear on my life.
我以我的姓名发誓
Who the fuck needs you for a boycott
谁他妈的需要你来抵♥制♥
if I'm boycotting already? I don't need you
如果我已经开始抵♥制♥了?我不需要你
to boycott. You said you're boycotting,
去抵♥制♥ 你说你在抵♥制♥
but you didn't boycott. Are you done?
- 但是你没有 - 你说完了么?
I... I don't understand. I...
我...我不明白 我
I don't understand you.
我不明白你
Oh, my God. Now she's drinking coffee!
哦 我的天 现在她又开始喝咖啡了
Who's that? It's unbelievable.
- 那是谁? - 难以置信
Who? Susie's friend. I saw her in the gym the other day.
- 谁? - 苏西的朋友 我之前某天在健身房♥见过她
She's eight months pregnant. She was running on a treadmill.
她怀孕八个月了 还在跑步机上跑步
She has no regard for this fetus.
她不怎么关心她的胎儿
Now she's drinking coffee.
她现在又在喝咖啡
This coffee, by the way, is unbelievable. It's fantastic.
顺便说一句 这杯咖啡 太难以令人相信 太妙了
Is it hot? It's very hot.
- 热的么? - 非常热
Let me see that for a second.
我来看一下
Hey, don't touch my... I don't like... Don't touch it.
嘿 别摸我的...我不喜欢...不要摸它
What the... Hey, stop it!
多么的...嘿 住手!
What are you, a fuckin' goose?
你是什么 一只鹅吗?
Okay. That's not hot coffee, okay?
好吧 这不是一杯热咖啡 好吗?
If that was hot coffee, I, I would have burned my nose.
如果咖啡是热的 我的鼻子已经烫没了
Who asked for a nose test? I didn't want a nose test!
谁需要你鼻测咖啡温度?我才不想要鼻测!
What, are you outta your mind? Not hot.
- 怎么回事 你疯了么? - 不热啊
What the hell is going on here?
你们这里什么情况?
Is he bothering you, Mr. Lewis? Yes, he's bothering me.
- 他有打扰你到吗 路易斯先生? - 有 他打扰到我了
Oh, really? Yeah, really.
- 哦 真的么? - 嗯 确实是
You know what, Larry? Get out.
你猜啥 拉里 滚出去
Huh. This is what it's come to.
- 啊 - 接下来这么办
You're banned. For life. I never wanna see you in here again.
你被拉黑了 今生我再也不想在这里见到你了
Is that so? Yeah. You're banned. Banned! Get out!
- 是这样的么? - 是啊 你被拉黑了!出去!
With pleasure.
我巴不得呢
Mark my words, Mocha Joe,
记住我的话 摩卡乔
and mark them well.
要好好的记下来
I don't know how, and I don't know when,
我不知以什么形式 也不知是什么时候
but I will exact vengeance.
但我会报复你的
As God is my witness,
天在看
I will bring you to the brink of extinction,
不是你死
or I will die trying.
就是我亡
Happy New Year, Mocha Joe! Happy New Year, Larry.
- 新年快乐 摩卡乔 - 新年快乐 拉里
Hey, Happy New Year, man.
嘿 新年快乐 兄弟
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Hello, Larry David's office.
你好 这里是拉里大卫办公室
Hi, my name is Valerie Ashburn.
我的名字是瓦莱丽阿什伯恩
I'd like to speak to Larry David.
我想和拉里大卫通话
Yes, may I ask what this is regarding?
好的 我可以知道是什么事情么?
Sure. This is regarding him sexually assaulting me at a party.
当然 是关于他在派对上性骚扰我的事
Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry. What...
哦 我的天 我很抱歉 什么...
What happened?
发生了什么?
I was catering at a party.
我在一个派对上吃东西
Larry was molesting me with his eyes、、
拉里用眼睛骚扰我
the entire night. And then when I went into a pantry,
整个晚上都是 然后等我走到食品储藏室
he followed me in, cornered me,
他跟我进去 然后逼我到墙角
and he grabbed my breast. I was lucky to get out of there.
然后他抓住我的胸 我很幸运我从那个地方出去了
You know he did something like that to me, too? No.
- 你知道他也对我做过类似的事情么? - 不知道
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表